Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.02.2020 04:52
repaired right Antworten

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Rex Ryan struck a less optimistic tone Saturday about a left knee injury to rookie linebacker Reggie Ragland, backing off his belief that Ragland avoided ligament damage when he was hurt in Fridays practice.Im not real sure [about ligament damage], Ryan said. I guess I was just so hopeful theres not going to be ligament things. My understanding is that as you get going, your leg is so tight, theyll fight it. You dont really get a true look of that. So as we mentioned, we got to wait for that swelling to go down.I know every Bill fan out there is hoping for the best, and thats certainly what were doing, but there is concern.A source said that more could be known about the severity of Raglands injury as soon as Sunday. With uncertainty over Raglands availability, Ryan said the Bills will work out free-agent linebackers Sunday, although he did not identify which players would be visiting.Ragland, the Bills second-round pick in Aprils draft, was pursuing running back Reggie Bush toward the sideline on a play during Fridays practice when he pulled up limping and immediately went to the ground.It just looked odd, Ryan said Friday. It wasnt hit. None of that stuff. So sometimes those can be the worst ones, so Im hoping -- we just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope hes fine.The Bills traded up to select Ragland with the No. 41 overall selection. General manager Doug Whaley said the team considered selecting the Alabama linebacker with its No. 19 pick in the first round, but Buffalo drafted Clemson defensive end Shaq Lawson instead.Lawson is expected to miss the first several games of the regular season after undergoing shoulder surgery this spring.Ryan already had named Ragland as the expected starter at inside linebacker alongside Preston Brown. Veteran Zach Brown replaced Ragland with the first-team defense for the remainder of Fridays practice.Id rather not think about it, but were in capable hands, Ryan said of the possibility of losing Ragland for an extended period. We have a couple of pretty good inside backers, guys that are doing well right now -- Zach Brown and Randell Johnson -- so one guy would have to step up.In addition to Ragland, the Bills also are dealing with injuries to inside linebackers Kevin Reddick, who Ryan said Saturday is expected to miss multiple weeks, and Jamari Lattimore, who Ryan said could return as soon as Monday. Patrick Mannelly Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. George Connor Jersey . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Johnny Knox Jersey . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Nick Kwiatkoski Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Fremantle will need to dig even deeper into their reserves over the next month with midfielder Michael Barlow becoming the latest player to be cut down by injury.Barlow is set to miss the next three to four weeks after undergoing surgery to repair the finger he fractured in last Fridays loss to Collingwood.The 28-year-old has starred for the Dockers as a tagger over the past month, and his absence will leave a massive void in a team already missing fellow stars Nat Fyfe, Aaron Sandilands, Michael Johnson and Harley Bennell.I knew it was sore, but I was hoping it was just a jarred finger, Barlow toold the Nine Network.ddddddddddddThe diagnosis is roughly four weeks. Hopefully, I can get back a bit quicker.In an added blow to the Dockers, Clancee Pearce is expected to miss the next three weeks after injuring his ankle in the WAFL, bringing the clubs injury toll to 19 players.The Dockers have a bye this weekend, before taking on Melbourne on July 9 in Darwin.Fremantle started the season as one of the premiership favourites, but sit in 15th spot with a 3-11 record. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz