Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.02.2020 04:49
to go back to Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- As Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg head to the final round of the season with the 2016 championship still to play for, Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff says a mechanical failure in Abu Dhabi would be his biggest nightmare.With just one race remaining Rosberg leads Hamilton by 12 points, meaning he can secure the title with a podium finish in Abu Dhabi, regardless of where his teammate finishes. Hamilton, who lost a chunk of points earlier in the season to reliability issues, needs to outscore Rosberg by 13 points, meaning his best chance of winning the title would be securing victory with Rosberg fourth or lower.With the title battle so finally poised ahead of the final round, Wolff says Mercedes will do everything to make sure the championship is decided by the drivers on the track and not by a mechanical fault on the car.As Bernie would have ordered it, there will be a showdown in Abu Dhabi, he said. Twelve points gap, so they are going to drive it out on track.We just have to give them two cars so that they can fight it out on the track. My biggest nightmare would be mechanical issues.Wolff said he was delighted to see his cars finish first and second in soaking wet conditions in Brazil.Yeah, you cant expect a one-two in these conditions and this is a rare achievement. You have such tricky conditions and to drive it home with a one-two and a faultless drive by Lewis with the best pace in the field, Im very happy about that result actually.Its maybe the best result of the season. Yeezy 350 V2 Store . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Cheapest Yeezy 350 V3 . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-yeezy-350-v3-cheap.html .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Cheap Air Max Outlet . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Cheapest Vapormax . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. NEWARK, N.J. -- On a day that was marked by movement, there simply wasnt a trade available for Bryan Murray. So the Ottawa Senators general manager was only too happy to use the 17th overall pick on Edmonton Oil Kings centre Curtis Lazar on Sunday. "Obviously the biggest thing Curtis that is, is a competitive person," Murray said Lazar. "Hes been compared to me as a hard-nosed, competitive guy in the National Hockey League. He scores. Hes had a real good career doing that." Lazar recorded 61 points (38 goals and 23 assists) in 72 games with Edmonton last season. Fourteen of his 38 goals came in the final 20 games of the regular season. While the offensive numbers are strong, the organization views him as an all-around forward. "(Hes) the type of player we were looking for," said assistant general manager Tim Murray. "Hes a complete player. Hes gritty and competitive. He can play the game. "I think he has a very good offensive game. I think hes compared to those competitive guys like (Los Angeles Kings captain) Dustin Brown because they are complete players and have an offensive game to them, and they play with an edge. Added Tim Murray: "Hes not being compared to the energy players of the world of the National Hockey League. Hes being compared to guys with energy and grit and determination, but also the guys that score goals. I expect hes going to score 30 goals, for sure, for us. Hes certainly going to score skill goals. Hes going to fit into the mould that were trying to represent." Along with Lazar, the Senators took goaltender Marcus Hogberg, right-winger Tobias Lindberg, defenceman Ben Harpur, centre Vincent DDunn, right-winger Chris LeBlanc and centre Quentin Shore.dddddddddddd. More than being good fits for the Senators, the primary reason that all seven players are headed to Ottawa for prospect development camp is that nothing materialized over the weekend despite a hyper-charged marketplace. "As happens very often, and in particular the first round, if you have a decent position youre very reluctant to give that position up," said Bryan Murray. "I talked to some people that would have had to move a number of picks back to make it work for them. The price was quite substantial. I had a couple offers to move down as the draft was going on. We felt there was a player there that we didnt want to pass on, so we didnt move backwards. Its totally understood its tough to move." One area in which he made headway was with Daniel Alfredsson, as the Senators general manager said he spoke with Alfredssons agent, J.P. Barry over the weekend on a new deal for the Senators captain. "We talked about how we could get a deal done," Murray said. "We talked about term, threw numbers back and forth slightly. Nothing firm. Hes going to go back to Alfie and talk to him again. I will do the same thing on my part. Hopefully well talk in the next couple days." When pressed on the word term, Murray acknowledged the possibility of a multi-year contract for the 40-year old. "Not necessarily one year," Murray said. "I mean he might want to play 10 more years. Hes a guy that just seems to thrive on playing. It doesnt necessarily have to be a one-year deal. It may well end up being that but we may talk a little more." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz