Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.02.2020 03:36
Toledo led 43-27 at halftime Antworten

Conor McGregor has demanded a share of the UFC ownership after becoming the companys first two-weight world champion. McGregor, the reigning featherweight champion, knocked out Eddie Alvarez in New York on Saturday to claim the lightweight strap, becoming the first fighter in UFC history to hold belts in two weight divisions simultaneously.In July, WME-IMG confirmed the acquisition of the UFC for $4bn (£3.09bn), with current president Dana White staying on to run the company, but previous owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta retaining only a minority interest. A host of celebrities, including Sylvester Stallone, Calvin Harris, Ben Affleck and Conan OBrien, have reportedly invested in the worlds premier mixed martial arts organisation as part of the WME-IMG takeover. McGregor celebrates his second round knockout victory over Eddie Alvarez But following his historic victory over Alvarez, McGregor revealed he is yet to hold talks with the UFCs new owners and hinted he could walk away from the company if he is not offered a stake in the organisation.Theyve got to come talk to me now because no one has come to talk to me since the sale has happened, said McGregor, whose rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 202 in August became the highest-grossing paper-per-view in the companys history. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. As a businessman, theyve come to say hello and things like that. But, Ive earned something. I mean, who owns the company now? People have shares in the company, celebrities. Conan OBrien owns the UFC nowadays, so where is my share? Where is my equity? If Im the one thats bringing this. I mean, theyve got to come talk to me now, thats all I know. McGregor floored Alvarez three times inside the first three minutes Ive got both belts, a chunk of money, a little family on the way. If you want me to stick around and you want me to keep doing what Im doing, lets talk.But I want ownership, I want equal share, I want what I deserve, I want what Ive earned. So theres a little announcement for you. Also See: McGregor makes history in NY Is McGregors charm back? UFC star Jones banned for year McMahon wants Rousey in WWE John Henry Johnson Jersey . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Garrett Celek Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-jimmy-garoppolo-jersey-large-2108d.html . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Clyde Conner Jersey .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Shaun Hill Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. TOLEDO, Ohio -- Jonathan Williams scored 25 points, senior Steve Taylor Jr. had a career-high 22 points and 23 rebounds, and Toledo beat Youngstown State 103-98 in overtime on Tuesday night.Toledo led 43-27 at halftime and let a 21-point second-half lead slip away after Youngstown States Cameron Morse, who scored 40 points, hit a 3-pointer with 1.4 seconds left to force the extra session.Williams made two free throws with 1:01 left in OT for a 99-98 lead. After Younstown State missed a 3-pointer, Daniel Dzierzawski made a layup but missed a free throw ffor a three-point lead.dddddddddddd. The Penguins missed another shot and Williams sealed it at the line with 2 seconds left.Dzierzawski finished with 19 points and Jordan Lauf chipped in 13 for Toledo (1-1), which made 33 of 45 free-throw attempts. Youngstown State only went to the line 17 times.Morse was 17-of-35 shooting and reached his career high after only scoring six points in the first half for Youngstown State (1-1). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz