Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 127 mal aufgerufen
 Freundeskreis von Waldemar
ylq Offline

26.11.2019 01:22
"Oh," I jumped off Antworten

"Oh," I jumped off the bus and the door closed. When the car went away, I found out that my wallet was in the car. What?" A big question mark emerged in my mind. . "Go back." I helplessly gave instructions to myself. "Isn't this a joke? It's so old! If, if I can get a dollar, hey." I was almost desperate and I was looking forward to the miracle. However, the miracle did not appear after all, "Hey, let's go first. Now, every time I step forward, isn't it a step closer to home?" I secretly comforted myself. However, this is not a way to do this. "I have to think about other methods." I gave myself a wake-up call, and an illuminating boulevard appeared in front of me - playing. "I first got home, then went home and took the money to the driver's master. Hahaha..." That's it, I am full of joy, and I am happy to think of such a brilliant method at this critical moment. In a short while, a taxi came to me. I quickly reached out and stopped the car. "Little classmate, where are you going?" The driver master asked me with a smile. "That...sorry, Master, I don't have any money right now Online Cigarettes, but I am going home..." I haven't waited for me to finish, just listen to him yelling: "Nervous disease, you are not learning at a young age, I am the most I am bothering you, giving me the roar of the driver, shouting my innocence, and making me know this cold world further. I walked silently. The street light is on, the white light is scattered. My body, gradually, tears blurred my vision; gradually, tears crossed my face, falling on the cold ground, I walked down silently and walked away, I don��t know how long, a small shop reflected My eyes. "Why don't you go to borrow a dollar?" Will you lend me? "I hesitated outside the store Newport Cigarettes. Finally, I took the courage to step in. For a while, I asked, "Someone?" No one answered. I asked two or three times in succession, and no one answered. Just when I turned away with disappointment, "Someone, what do you want to buy?" A 60-year-old grandfather rushed out from the back room and looked at me with a smile. I was so happy that I could get nervous soon. I bowed my head and said, "Yes, sorry, I am not coming." Buying things. "I looked up at the old grandfather's expression. He still looked at me with a kind eyes. I breathed a sigh of relief and continued: "I, my wallet was thrown on the bus, and there is no money to go home." So... can you lend me a dollar? "I looked up again and looked at it. The grandfather had a dignified expression in his kind expression. I quickly said: "That, I will definitely return it to you, please!" "A dollar is nothing, but you can't be so careless in the future." "I was surprised to see the old grandfather and replied: "Thank you, I will not be so careless in the future." "You don't want to pay back the money." You haven't eaten dinner yet, I don't know what you like to eat, but many young people are buying it and taking it with him on the road Marlboro Cigarettes. He said that he would stuff it with me. I took something, said After thanking, I left the store and took a strange and familiar, small and valuable one dollar, regained the beauty of the world, and set foot on home
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz