Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Freundeskreis von Waldemar
ylq Offline

26.11.2019 01:22
Autumn, with a golden Antworten

Autumn, with a golden, taking a light footstep, quietly came to the world. Autumn is a season that makes me miss, and the leaves of the yard and my thoughts are thick and thick. In the imitation spring season, your smile will once again float your heart and forget your education, you can't forget your spirit, and you can't forget the touch that brought it. The simplicity of autumn faded the spring shackles, but the dry leaves circulated on the road. In social practice, I realized the hard work of labor. At this moment, a young man crossed the road and passed the "old man, let go!" This is a traffic manager, this rude voice seems to be like a noise aversion. The old man slowly looked up and looked at the young people. The young people��s eyes were so despised, their heads were slightly raised, and the cold eyes squinted from the corners of their eyes. The old man just took a breath and sighed and shook his head, his feet receding, one step. One more step at this time, the teacher walked over to you. "As a young man, how can you be so reckless and not polite." "Who are you, no matter how idle?" The young man is also intolerable, but the teacher does not give up. This is a style of educating people Parliament Cigarettes. It is the absolute dignity of being a teacher. The spirit of the young people has clearly receded. The first one slammed "cut" and drove away by car. "��" teacher sighed, I walked forward. "What's wrong?" "This is a kind of emotion. This kind of person, obviously has the youngest capital, but is ruined, can't work hard, and do his part for the society Cheap Cigarettes. He said to the people on the side: But now, everyone is very good. People living in this world should contribute to society, not just to live for themselves, but also to contribute to society. People's life and death It��s your result, the rest is the process. If you put the dead outside, what are your scruples! Some people say: 'It��s social change people' and my point of view is 'people change society'! The value of life is divided into self Value and social value are two parts. Each of us has different work and different contributions to society. The value of life is different. When a person who contributes to society, at least it should be reflected in the following three aspects: First, Self-development awareness; second, self-development action; third, develop the habit of respecting others. Now I can still deeply understand the teacher��s grief, but I also know Tao, although I can't fight with them, I have to do my best to change the people around me, just like teachers. He was deeply touched by me with his own sense of responsibility, which is more important than knowledge. A large tree can only be arranged in a square to resist the wind and sand; a drop of water can only be called the sea when it is gathered together; the flowers can only be pleasing to the eye if they are surrounded by each other Wholesale Cigarettes. Therefore, everyone should be a person who contributes to society. You are not an actor, but it attracts our hungry eyes. You are not a singer, but let the clear spring of knowledge sing and sing a charming song; you Not a sculptor, but a lot of young people��s spirits
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz