Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Freundeskreis von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

06.11.2019 03:09
if Parmas European hopes were about to Antworten

With the NHL Draft and free agency approaching, the rumour mill is in full swing, with TSN hockey insiders Bob McKenzie and Darren Dreger weighing in with the latest on the Maple Leafs interest in Aaron Ekblad and why Dave Bolland looks primed to hit the open market. “Dave Bollands initial ask of the Toronto Maple Leafs was seven to eight years in length and a little under $5 million,” McKenzie said Wednesday on TSN 1050. ”That was probably too long and too rich for Leaf blood, so it looks like hell go to market at this point.” Despite not being on the same page in negotiations at the moment, McKenzie thinks a deal between the 28-year-old and his hometown team could still be a possibility if he adjusts both his term and salary expectation. “If the Leafs counter, I think they would probably counter more in the five year range, at a number closer to Tyler Bozak-type money, $4.25 or $4.5 million,” McKenzie said. “The Leafs have some interest, but I dont think theyre prepared to give the seven or eight-year deal at that kind of money to Dave Bolland.” Besides their soon-to-be free agent centre, Toronto is also engaged in talks with the Panthers regarding the no. 1 overall selection in Friday nights draft. If they were to move up, it would be with the purpose of taking the consensus top-rated prospect Ekblad. “Toronto feels like not only is he the best player in the draft, but when you look at the best player in the draft being a defenceman, then you cant waste that opportunity, youve gotta take that player,” Dreger told Mike Richards in the Morning on Wednesday. Dreger noted that Panthers GM Dale Tallon is open to a deal, but would likely wait until draft day to pull the trigger on any sort of trade. TSN Radio 1050 reporter Jonas Siegel is reporting that the agent for Jay McClement says there have been no talks with the Leafs and none are planned for the future regarding a new contract. McKenzie: Bolland likely to hit open market Dreger: Ekblad appealing for Leafs Button: NHL Draft preview, Leafs/Ritchie Dellow and Simmons get heated about Bolland Adidas NMD R1 Clearance . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. Adidas NMD Womens Sale . Notes on P.K. Subban, Dale Weise, Erik Haula, Mikael Granlund, Ilya Bryzgalov and more. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-...race-china.html. -- Gary Harris gave No. Cheap Fake NMD .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Adidas NMD R1 Triple Black . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay.MILAN - Juventus celebrated its third straight Serie A title with a 3-0 home victory over Cagliari on Sunday to reach 102 points for the season, a record in the major European leagues. Antonio Contes side had already broken the Serie A points record but ensured it moved into triple figures by also becoming the first Italian side to win all its home games. "It is an incredible and historic feat, which we have achieved all together," Conte said. "What the players, staff and club have done is something incredible. They have been extraordinarily special and I will never stop thanking them. "Sometimes you forget that victory is an exception, not normality. These lads have achieved something unique together: it will be difficult to repeat the 102 points. All future comparisons will be made with this squad." Andrea Pirlo, Fernando Llorente and Claudio Marchisio scored in a party atmosphere at Juventus Stadium. Juventus players posed for a team photo with their children before kickoff while the trophy presentation and an open-top bus parade took place after the match. Juventus clinched the title two weeks ago. Later, Parma beat Livorno 2-0 to take the final Europa League qualifying spot after Torino missed a stoppage-time penalty and drew 2-2 at Fiorentina. Substitute Amauri headed both goals in for Parma. "I have no words," an emotional Amauri said. "During the week I was hoping to get this goal and I managed to do it, Im happy for my family and for the fans. ... These are the rewards after putting in the hard work, now I want to play in the Europa League." AC Milan won 2-1 at home to Sassuolo — in a match which saw three red cards — but finished a point behind Parma. Hellas Verona also had faint hopes of reaching Europe but lost 5-1 at Napoli. In other games, it was: Genoa 1, Roma 0; Catania 2, Atalanta 1; Lazio 1, Bologna 0; and Chievo Verona 2, Inter Milan 1. Pirlo fired Juventus into the lead in the ninth minute wiith one of his trademark free kicks, although it was awarded as an own goal by Marco Silvestri as it hit the crossbar before going in off the goalkeepers back.dddddddddddd. Juventus doubled its lead six minutes later when the defence failed to clear after Leonardo Bonucci flicked on Pirlos corner and Llorente tapped in for his 18th goal of the season. Marchisio scored a spectacular third, controlling the ball with his back to goal before flicking it up and firing it home with a swiveling volley. At the start of the second half a huge banner was unveiled bearing Contes face and the words "Without you we wont go far ... because you are the best and have Juve in your heart." Conte, who has yet to commit his future to the club, was given a standing ovation when he emerged for the trophy presentation, moving his wife to tears. Juventus was unable to parade the trophy around the pitch. As soon as the trophy was lifted, fans invaded the pitch — prompting players, their families and coaching staff to run to the dressing room. It appeared as if Parmas European hopes were about to be dashed when Torino was awarded a last-gasp penalty after Facundo Roncaglia fouled Barreto. However, Antonio Rosati saved Alessio Cercis spot kick to set off celebrations among the Parma players and fans and leave the Italy forward in tears. "I think suffering is part of Torino fans DNA," Torino coach Giampiero Ventura said. "I think it was an important year and we missed the chance to go to Europe with the draw last week and missing a penalty tonight. "Ive seen (Roberto) Baggio and (Franco) Baresi crying, its part of football to see players crying on the pitch, now Cerci is crying too. But only those who dont dare, who dont do, dont make mistakes. Cerci should be more than proud of having done an extraordinary match." Fiorentina and Inter were already assured of Europa League spots, while Juventus, Roma and Napoli go into the Champions League. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz