Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.10.2019 02:15
agreed to new measures to Antworten

Former Cardiff striker Michael Chopra is convinced his old club have made the right decision by appointing Neil Warnock as manager. Cardiff last week became the 15th club of Warnocks managerial career after the Bluebirds ended Paul Trollopes five-month spell as boss following a poor start to the Sky Bet Championship season which sees the club languishing in 23rd place. Warnocks record compared to predecessor Paul Trollope The 67-year-old, who has achieved seven promotions as a manager, begins his reign with a clash against rivals Bristol City, live on Sky Sports 1 on Friday night. Cardiff needed somebody with a good record in the Championship and when it comes to winning promotions Neil Warnock is the man, Chopra told Sky Sports. Warnock kept Rotherham up last season after taking the Millers on an 11-game unbeaten run I hope he can bring success to the club and can get Cardiff back in the Premier League for the fans and the city of Cardiff.Neil is a true Yorkshireman and he is so determined. His teams always show fight and passion and thats what the fans want to see. Friday night is a derby game because Bristol is just across the water. When I played in those derbies we always used to come out on top but this one promises to be a great occasion live in front of the Sky cameras for his first game. Im sure it will be tremendous and he will definitely get huge support from the fans. Chopra celebrates after scoring in Cardiffs 6-0 win against Bristol City in 2010 Chopra scored 63 goals in 159 appearances over three spells at Cardiff and picked out his added-time winner against bitter rivals Swansea in 2010 as the highlight of his time in the Welsh capital.People often tell me I played my best football down at Cardiff but a lot of that was down to the manager at the time Dave Jones, who seemed to be able to get the best out of both myself and my strike partner Jay Bothroyd, he said.Ill never forget scoring that goal in stoppage-time against Swansea and we won 2-1. To get that win and to see the looks on the faces of our fans meant so much to both myself and the club. Michael Chopra is in his second spell playing in the Indian Super League Chopra has just begun his second spell at Indian Super League side Kerala Blasters and captained the side during their goalless draw with Delhi Dynamos in Kochi on Sunday.The 32-year-old is now playing under Steve Coppell, and the former Crystal Palace, Manchester City and Reading boss told Sky Sports the chance to manage in India was too good to refuse.He said: I just felt this was a massive challenge from a management point of view trying to get people with different languages, cultures and footballing styles to try and play a certain way. But in a kind of sadistic way that appealed to me. Steve Coppell is relishing his latest challenge as Kerala Blasters manager There was also the opportunity of seeing a country that Ive been to before and Im fascinated by. I wanted to experience the culture, the people, the travel and the varied landscapes across a country which I believe is the fastest growing economy in the world.The reason why I joined Kerala Blasters was a conglomeration of all of those things.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Chamakh sign for Cardiff Cardiff sign defender Bamba Hoilett signs for Cardiff Warnock: Cardiff job is fate Baltimore Orioles Store . He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season. Baltimore Orioles Pro Shop . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. https://www.cheaporioles.com/. Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins. Wholesale Orioles Jerseys .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. Orioles Jerseys China . This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture.The Chicago Blackhawks will be without their captain for the remainder of the regular season. Jonathan Toews will sit out the last six games of the season with an upper-body injury suffered on Mar. 30 in a loss against the Pittsburgh Penguins. The 25-year-old was hit hard by Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik with 6:30 remaining in the second period. Head coach Joel Quenneville said Toews is expected to be "1000 per cent" come playoff time.dddddddddddd Chicago currently sits in third place in the Central Division going into Wednesdays actions with 99 points. Theyre already without forward Patrick Kane who is also expected to miss the rest of the regular season with a leg injury. Toews has 28 goals and 40 assists for 68 points in 76 games played his season. He also sits at a plus- 26 on the season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz