Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.10.2019 02:15
with the Rockies Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Titans tight end Delanie Walker has had the best season of his nine-year career, even breaking a franchise record. Its all been overshadowed playing for one of the NFLs worst teams.If I accomplish goals that I set for myself that just shows that Ive worked hard, Walker said. The record that we have as Titans, it kind of hurts that statement where I come to play and I exceeded with my yards and my catches. But its a team thing. We got to win together, and we got to achieve goals together. I dont think it really matters at the end of the day what I do.With the season finale Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts, Walker has a career-high 847 yards receiving that also ranks second among AFC tight ends. That also is a franchise record, topping Frank Wychecks 768 yards in 1998. Walker needs only five catches Sunday to top his career-best 60 receptions of last season.But the Titans are 2-13 having lost nine straight, 13 of 14. Those losses have overshadowed Walker averaging 15.1 yards a catch — another career-high. Hes shown off unexpected speed for a 6-foot, 248-pound tight end, running away from defenders for a 68-yard TD.Yet tight ends voted to the Pro Bowl announced Tuesday night include Jimmy Graham of New Orleans, New Englands Rob Gronkowski, Greg Olsen of Carolina and Julius Thomas, Denver. Olsen and Graham play for teams with losing records, but both have more yards receiving, catches and touchdowns than Walker, who is an alternate.Coach Ken Whisenhunt said its always hard when a team has a record as the Titans do for players to be voted to the Pro Bowl.Sometimes its really a popularity contest, Whisenhunt said. Weve had some guys that have played hard for us. Delanie Walker is certainly one of those guys. But a lot of times it doesnt work that way, so we certainly understand that.Defensive tackle Jurrell Casey is a first alternate with his five sacks, 25 quarterback pressures and 12 tackles for loss. Casey said Wednesday he wont go if asked because he wants to be picked first when he plays in the Pro Bowl. Walker said he hadnt decided if he would go if tapped because of playoffs or injuries.The Titans have had only one player voted to the Pro Bowl in the last four seasons — cornerback Alterraun Verner for 2013. That coincides with Tennessee having only one winning season in that stretch.Walker needs 99 yards receiving to pass Wycheck for the best back-to-back seasons by a tight end as well.Colts coach Chuck Pagano said Wednesday the NFL currently has a bunch of great tight ends, but Walker certainly has his attention as matchup nightmare.Weve got him listed as a game wrecker, and he had a great game against us the first outing up here, Pagano said. Hes a heck of a threat.Still, a tough season for the team makes enjoying individual accomplishments tough.Long as I know that I played my heart out and gave it all, thats all that matters, Walker said.Notes: The Titans added DT Sammie Hill to the injury report with a sore foot that kept him from practicing Wednesday. Those limited in practice included LT Taylor Lewan (left ankle), QB Zach Mettenberger (right shoulder), OT Byron Stingily (ankle), LB Kamerion Wimbley (left hamstring). LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring) practiced fully.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Nike Air Max 270 Heren Goedkoop . Marie rink got back in the win column at the Olympic mens curling tournament with a 7-4 win over the host Russian squad on Wednesday. Nike Air Max Kopen .C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands. http://www.airmaxkopennederland.com/uitv...air-max-90.html. Smith has spent the last three seasons with the Rockies, playing both left and right field, and has a .275 batting average with 51 homers and 181 RBIs in 487 major league games. Nike Air Max 90 Goedkoop Bestellen . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. Nike Air Max 1 Aanbieding . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona.The New England Patriots appear to have locked up Patrick Chung for the next three years. According to a report from ESPN, the Patriots have signed Chung to a three-year contract extension worth $88.dddddddddddd2 million, with $3.4 million guaranteed. Chung was drafted by the Patriots in 2009 and returned to New England after spending last year with the Philadelphia Eagles. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz