Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.10.2019 03:16
Lille two weeks ago, Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Jimmy Walker is playing the opening two rounds of the Farmers Insurance Open with Tiger Woods. That will be 35 more holes than the first time they played together. Walker was a senior at Baylor when he used his parents credit card -- against their wishes because it was during finals -- to go through Monday qualifying for the Byron Nelson Championship. He got in the field and after taking one final exam, ran up to Dallas for a practice round at Cottonwood Valley using a local caddie. "All of a sudden, Tiger is over on the front nine and my guys is like, Hey, theres Tiger over there," Walker said. This was 2001. It was Woods first tournament since he won the Masters for his fourth straight major. "So he pretty much was owning everybody," Walker said. Woods skipped over to the par 5 that Walker was playing, so Walker picked up his ball and headed to the next tee. Woods picked up his ball and headed to the same tee. "Hes like, Can I play through you? Im trying to play real fast and get a couple of holes in? I said, Dude, you can do whatever you want," Walker recalled. So this was the one hole they played together, and it was memorable for Walker for one reason. "I am literally shaking," he said. "I have every bad-swing thought possible -- dont shank it, top it, all that stuff. I make contact. I look up and its heading right at it. Cant see it because its kind of in the setting sun. We walked down there and he asked whats going on, I told him I Monday qualified. We talked and it was really cool and he was really nice. We get down there and his ball is about 15 feet away and mines about 6 feet away." Woods picked up his ball and was on his way. But there was a lesson for Walker. "I can remember thinking, Man, if I was that nervous and I hit that good of a shot, I guarantee I will never be that nervous again my entire life -- ever," Walker said. He recalls narrowly missing the cut. And then he qualified for his first U.S. Open at Southern Hills. Walker played a practice round that week with Nick Faldo. No big deal. "It was so easy compared to that one shot," he said. So when his wife sent him a text Tuesday that he was playing with Woods and Jordan Spieth, Walker offered a predictable response: "Sounds fun." Wholesale Nike Shoes . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Cheap Shoes From China . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves. https://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/.com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. Discount Shoes For Sale . -- Theres nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team. Wholesale Shoes Authentic . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers.Dinamo Moscow, FC Salzburg and Legia Warsaw won to reach the next round of the Europa League, while defending champion Sevilla took a step closer to qualifying after beating Standard Liege 3-1 on Thursday.Forwards Kevin Gameiro and Jose Antonio Reyes pounced in the first half for Sevilla either side of a goal from midfielder Paul-Jose Mpoku, before Carlos Bacca sealed the win late on.Earlier, striker Jonathan got a hat trick — making it five goals in two games — as Austrian side Salzburg won 5-1 at Dinamo Zagreb to top Group D, with two more points than Scottish champion Celtic.Former Germany forward Kevin Kuranyi scored for the first time in 12 games in Dinamos 1-0 home win against Estoril to make it four straight wins for the Russian side.Dinamo is five points ahead of Dutch side PSV Eindhoven, which won 3-2 at Greek side Panathinaikos.Polish side Legia left it late before beating Ukrainian side Metalist Kharkiv 2-1, courtesy of an 84th-minute winner from 19-year-old Slovakian forward Ondrej Duda.Celtic, meanwhile, missed the chance to join Salzburg in the next round as Romanian side Astra Giurgiu fought back to draw 1-1.Stefan Johansen put Celtic ahead in the first half only for midfielder William to level with 10 minutes remaining.Inter Milan stayed in control of Group F but it was another unconvincing performance.Left back Dodo put Inter ahead in the 33rd before centre half Moustapha Bayal Sall equalized shortly after halftime to give Saint-Etienne its first goal of the competition following three 0-0 draws.Inter is close to qualifying, with four more points than Saint-Etienne, Ukrainian side Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk and Qarabag of Azerbaijan, who are locked together.Meanwhile, Dutch midfielder Jonathan de Guzman scored a hat trick as Napoli won 3-0 at home to Swiss side Young Boys Berne to take some pressure off coach Rafa Benitez.Sparta Prague, which beat Slovan Bratislavva 4-0 at home, tops Napoli in Group I on goal difference.ddddddddddddItalian side Fiorentina sealed qualification from Group K after drawing 1-1 with Greek side PAOK, although it needed a last-gasp free kick from left back Miguel Pasquale to move three points ahead of French side Guingamp, which beat Dinamo Minsk 2-0.Tottenham leads Besiktas of Turkey on goal difference in Group C.Promising striker Harry Kane made it 10 goals in 14 games this season as Tottenham won 2-1 away to Greek side Asteras Tripolis.Kane, who scored a hat trick in the corresponding fixture two weeks ago, headed home to make it 2-0 before halftime, after winger Andros Townsend put Spurs ahead from the penalty spot.Demba Ba got both goals as Besiktas beat Serbian side Partizan Belgrade 2-1.After drawing 0-0 away to Lille two weeks ago, Everton had little trouble winning the return fixture 3-0 with midfielder Leon Osman and centre back Phil Jagielka scoring in the first half. Steven Naismith got the third.Everton tops Group H by a point from Wolfsburg, which routed Russian side Krasnodar 5-1 at home, thanks to two goals each from midfielder Aaron Hunt and striker Nicklas Bendtner.Borussia Moenchengladbach moved to the top of Group A thanks to a 2-0 win at Cypriot side Apollon Limassol. Spanish side Villarreal was one point behind Moenchengladbach after losing 3-2 away to FC Zurich, with all of the goals coming in a frenetic opening half hour.Israel midfielder Lior Refaelov got a first-half hat trick as Belgian club Bruges won 4-0 at FC Copenhagen to move top of Group B. Italian side Torino was one point adrift following a 2-1 loss at Finnish side HJK Helsinki, which was last.Ukrainian side Dynamo Kyiv leads Group J after winning 2-0 at home against Danish club Aalborg. Romanian side Steaua Bucharest was two points behind after rallying from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at Portuguese side Rio Ave. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz