Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.10.2019 03:16
and its an important step Antworten

DENVER -- Curtis Knight spoiled the Colorado Mammoths home opener by scoring three goals and assisting on three more to lead the Edmonton Rush to a 13-10 victory on Saturday night. Zack Greer also scored three and had two assists while Cory Conway had two goals and three assists for Edmonton (1-0). Riley Loewen and Alex Turner each scored a goal apiece and Jarrett Davis had a goal and four assists to finish with a five-point night. Adam Jones scored four goals and had two assists to lead the Colorado (0-1) offence. John Grant Jr. had three goals, and Mat MacLeod, Drew Westervelt, and Jamie Lincoln also scored. Rush goaltender Aaron Bold made 30 saves for the win. Tye Belanger started in net for the Mammoth, but was replaced after giving up 11 goals on 28 shots through 41:12. Dillon Ward made 10 saves on 12 shots. Adidas Gazelle Φθηνα . -- The anointed starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders is strengthening his hold on the position this training camp instead of losing it. Adidas NMD Ελλαδα .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games. http://www.nmdgreece.com/adidas-nmd-r2-g...-i-i-i-i-i.html. Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. Adidas Superstar ελλαδα . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday. Adidas Superstar φθηνα . The appointment of Boullier continues the behind-the-scenes restructuring at McLaren, who recently brought back former team principal Ron Dennis as its new chief executive.LAKE PLACID, N.Y. -- Canadas womens hockey team didnt play its best game in its Four Nations Cup opener, but it was enough to beat Finland 3-1. Rebecca Johnston, Natalie Spooner and Vicki Bendus scored for Canada, which is playing this tournament without star forward Hayley Wickenheiser and five other veterans. Canada scored two goals in 1:34 in the first period and wound up outshooting Finland 39-23. "We were a little soft," said forward Meghan Agosta-Marciano, who assisted on Spooners goal. "We need to be able to chip the puck a little more, come out of the zone together and come with speed, and thats something that we kind of lacked a bit tonight. Thats not the best hockey that were going to be playing this tournament." Coach Dan Church praised his teams adjustments in the third period but said the consistency needs to be better. "Finlands a tough team to play against because they clog the neutral zone and theyre very good at their neutral-zone forecheck," he said. "We didnt make an adjustment in the second period, but I thought the third period we did a good job." Finlands only goal came in the third period, when Tea Villila scored on the fifth of six power plays to make it 3-1. Canada took seven minor penalties but Johnstons goal, from Haley Irwin and Brianne Jenner, came on the power play. Goaltender Charline Labonte stopped 22 of the 23 shots she faced. "Charline had a solid game in net for us, turned aside a bunch of shots and was cconsistent back there," Church said.dddddddddddd. In addition to Wickenheiser, Canada is without experienced forwards Caroline Ouellette and Marie-Philip Poulin and defencemen Meaghan Mikkelson, Lauriane Rougeau and Laura Fortino, who are getting a rest. Church wants to win the Four Nations Cup, but this tournament is also about evaluating players for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. "Its a prestigious tournament, and its an important step on the road to Sochi. But there are things that we need to do to build our team," he said. "We brought 21 players here that are going to play all four games, and thatll be an important process for us selecting our team down the road, leaving some players behind in Calgary." Those in Lake Placid, N.Y., have their sights on winning now and worrying about Sochi later. "When I think Canada I think winning every single opportunity we have in any game or any tournament," Agosta-Marciano said. "Its great tournament to kind of see where everybodys at, and at the end of the day we want to come out of this on top." Canadas next game is Wednesday night against the United States, which it has already defeated twice recently. This is a renewal of that rivalry, even with some of Canadas best players not participating. "I think itll be good to see some of our younger players, having some of our more experienced veterans at home in Calgary, its an opportunity for them to step up," Church said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz