Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.09.2019 05:37
its exhibition game against Antworten

LONDON -- Milos Raonic joined Eugenie Bouchard in the quarter-finals of Wimbledon as the talented pair continued their run at the record books. Eighth seed Raonic achieved his best career showing at the All England Club on Tuesday with a 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 (4), 6-3 fourth-round win over Japanese 10th seed Kei Nishikori. Raonic becomes just the second Canadian to reach the Wimbledon quarter-finals in the Open era, which began in 1968. He next faces Australian wild card Nick Kyrgios, who shocked second seed Rafael Nadal with a 7-6 (5), 5-7, 7-6 (5), 6-2 win later Tuesday. Bouchard made her way there on Monday with a defeat of Alize Cornet. She will face off in the next round against German ninth seed Angelique Kerber, who upset fifth seed Maria Sharapova 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, 6-4, winning on a seventh match point. Bouchard hammered Kerber in the French Open fourth round a month ago. "The match against Bouchard will be a tough one," said Kerber. "I lost against her in Paris, but Im feeling right now better and Im feeling better on grass. "Ive never played her on this surface, so I will be focused like today just on myself." Raonic laid down 34 aces in his victory over Nishikori, who is coached by former French Open winner Michael Chang. Raonic broke three times, saved five break points against his serve and ended with 64 winners in the comprehensive victory. "Ive been serving in general well this tournament, and even throughout the clay court season," said Raonic. "But obviously here it sort of gets exemplified a little bit more. Its a little bit more on display. "Thats helping me, taking a lot of pressure off me and putting more so on my opponents." The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to defeat Nishikori. The Japanese player had won his previous six matches against Canadians, including two against Raonic. In mens doubles, veteran Daniel Nestor of Toronto and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic finished off a rain-delayed match from Monday as the third seeds reached the quarter-finals over Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay and David Marrero of Spain 7-6 (8), 6-4, 6-4. Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the third round over Indias Rohan Bopanna and Aisam Quereshi of Pakistan 6-7 (3), 7-6 (5), 6-3, 7-5. Raonic opened the match by losing his first service game, which allowed Nishikori to win the opening set in 39 minutes. Raonic fought hard to come back. He broke twice in the second set to get back level at a set each, and won the third set on a tiebreaker. Raonic earned a late break in the eighth game of the fourth set, then set up a match point with a service winner and advanced on his first opportunity a game later. Raonic said hes not particularly impressed by the records he is setting in his career. "To to this point there hasnt been as much Canadian success, especially on the singles side in the mens," he said. "You appreciate them, but you dont give them too much value because its ambitions that are beyond doing what no Canadian has done before. Its about really trying to become the best player in the world." Raonic said his serve will be key in his Wednesday quarter-final. "Ive been able to do that so far, its whats going to put the pressure on my opponent," he said. "Its whats going to give me a bit of freedom on the return games. "After that, the most important thing is going to be the attitude, the mental approach. I want to do much better than I did in Paris. I feel like Im ready to do so." Vapormax Bianche Ingrosso . Wheeler scored at 4:58 of overtime, with Scheifele getting an assist, and the Jets beat the slumping Colorado Avalanche 2-1 on Sunday night. Vapormax Flyknit Saldi . Ghoulam has put pen to paper on a four and a half year deal, tying him to Napoli until 2018. The 22-year-old Algeria international, who played for France at Under 21 level, has made 87 league appearances in four seasons at Saint-Etienne. http://www.vapormaxscontateoutlet.it/. -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Nike Vapormax In Offerta . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. Nike Vapormax Nere e Oro . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night.CHICAGO -- Bayern Munich forward Julian Green wants to play for the U.S. national team and has applied to FIFA to change his association from Germany. The 18-year-old, who was born in Tampa, Fla., played for Germany in three qualifiers for the 2014 European Under-19 Championship, making his debut last Oct. 10 against Belarus and getting assists two days later against Latvia and on Oct. 15 versus Scotland. He made his professional debut for Bayern on Nov. 27 as an 88th-minute substitute in a Champions League match at CSKA Moscow. FIFA since 2009 has allowed a one-time change in national team affiliation for a player who has appeared in an official match for a youth national team as long as the player had dual citizenship at the time. "We are absolutely thrilled," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said in a statement Tuesday. "He is a very special talent. We wanted him to feel comfortable with our program and listen to his heart when making this decision." Green trained with the U.S. team in Germany this month ahead of its exhibition game against Ukraine. "Obviously this was a big decision, and I spent a long time discussing it with my family,&quoot; Green said in a statement issued by the U.ddddddddddddS. Soccer Federation. "I was born in Florida and my father still lives there, so I have deep roots in the U.S. Im very proud to be representing the United States. "A big part of the decision was the experience I had in Frankfurt. All the players were super nice and welcomed me from the beginning. Clint Dempsey gave me a jersey with my name on it, and the way they supported me gave me a lot of belief. The coaches have shown a lot of trust in me, and now I hope to do everything I can to earn a spot on the World Cup roster." Green has been invited to the U.S. training camp ahead of an April 2 exhibition against Mexico in Glendale, Ariz. He will become the latest German-American to join the U.S. program under Klinsmann, following Jermaine Jones, Fabian Johnson, Daniel Williams, Timmy Chandler and Alfredo Morales. Klinsmann played for Germanys team that won the 1990 World Cup and the 1996 European Championship, and he coached Germany to third place in the 2006 World Cup. He moved to California after retiring as a player in 1998 and replaced Bob Bradley as U.S. coach three years ago. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz