Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.09.2019 05:37
it and move ahead, Antworten

NEW YORK -- Chris Young thinks hes a New York kind of guy. So when the Mets approached his representative shortly after the start of free agency, the 30-year-old outfielder was eager to reach a deal rather than test the market. "It did give a peace of mind that I was looking for," Young said Tuesday after completing a $7.25 million, one-year contract with New York. "Im not a fan of waiting until the last minute and stretching out everything. Id rather just know where Im going and get it done." Young hit .200 with 12 homers and 40 RBIs last season for Oakland, which acquired him from Arizona as part of a three-team trade after the 2012 season. His best year was 2010, when he was an All-Star and batted .257 for the Diamondbacks with 27 homers and 91 RBIs. Mets captain David Wright and manager Terry Collins helped recruit him. "Just a fresh start in New York. Ive always been excited about playing in the New York market," he said. "Those kind of things intrigue me as far as, I like playing on big stages. I like big-game moments." Not that the Mets have seen many of those lately. New Yorks outfield combined to hit .238 this year (29th in the majors) with 50 homers (tied for 24th) and 209 RBIs (16th), according to STATS. "Were very excited to have him," general manager Sandy Alderson said. "Chris has had a distinguished career to this point, and we think with regular playing time will be able to return to his All-Star-caliber performance from his days in Arizona." Young joins a projected outfield that includes Eric Young Jr. -- the NL stolen base leader -- and defensive whiz Juan Lagares, who may be slightly ahead of Young in the pecking order for centre field. "Playing centre field has always been my natural position," Chris Young said. "Last year with the As, I did play some left and some right as well, but there was a learning curve and I did struggle at times with it early on, but as the season went on I was able to get more comfortable with it." While the Mets hope to be more active in the free-agent market this off-season, they have been taken aback by the prices. Shortstop Jhonny Peralta agreed to a $53 million, four-year contract with St. Louis, and catcher Brian McCann has a tentative $85 million, five-year deal with the Yankees. "I think in some instances the contract amounts have gone way beyond what most would have predicted," Alderson said. "In other cases they may be generally in the line. For example, I dont know that anybody is terribly surprised about the McCann contract. I think people have been surprised about the Peralta contract." China Jerseys 2020 . With Van Osch out with a flu bug that has been rampaging through the tournament, Knezevic stepped in to lead B.C. (4-3) to a pair of victories on Tuesday before 1,131 at the Maurice Richard Arena. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on. https://www.cheapjerseysfromchinareview.com/. The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. Wholesale Jerseys China . It looked like being another miserable day for Moyes when Ashley Westwood put Villa in front from a 13th-minute free kick. But Rooney headed United level seven minutes later, and the striker netted his 16th of the season for the struggling champions from the penalty spot before halftime. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said.MONGOMO, Equatorial Guinea - Asamoah Gyan returned from a bout of malaria to score a stoppage-time winner and keep Ghanas African Cup hopes alive with a 1-0 win over tournament favourite Algeria on Friday.Desperately needing a win to revive its campaign, Ghana looked to be on the brink of elimination before Gyan ran onto a desperate long ball right at the end and scored past Rais Mbolhi in the Algerian goal.Four-time champion Ghana had struggled to get going in Equatorial Guinea under new coach Avram Grant. Gyan also was forced to miss the first game because of a mild case of malaria, but he returned to revive Ghanas campaign with the last-gasp match-winner, sprinting past the goal and to the fans after scoring with a low bouncing shot. He was mobbed by his teammates.This is a game with a lot of emotions, I dont need to tell you that, Grant said. But this is why I love this game.Ghana moved level with Algeria and Senegal at the top of Group C with a win each. Senegal plays against South Africa later on Friday.Algeria, Africas No. 1 team, had appeared happy to play for a draw after beating South Africa in its opener, but the loss means its own qualification for the quarterfinals is not guaranteed.Its football. Once you lose you have to forrget about it and move ahead, Algeria defender Madjid Bougherra said.dddddddddddd.Ghana didnt have that luxury after a surprise 2-1 defeat to Senegal to open the tournament — also after a stoppage-time goal from the Senegalese.Nabil Bentaleb had the two best openings on Friday for a cautious Algeria, but sent shots wide of the goal midway through the first half and again early in the second. He was set up both times by Sofiane Feghouli.Ghana started slowly, but became more desperate in the second 45 and forced the pace. Gyan glance a header wide of the left post in the 53rd minute as the Ghanaians began to find some space. Andre Ayew then combined with his brother Jordan, who flicked a shot off the back of his foot just over.Andre Ayew headed a chance over the crossbar and it appeared that Ghana would be left in real danger of going out in the group stage, having made at least the semifinals at the last four African Cups.Substitute Wakaso Mubarak hit a long pass downfield right at the end and Gyan muscled past his defender, and then finished low and past Mbolhi.Even today we didnt have an Asamoah who is 100 per cent, Ghana midfielder Andre Ayew said. But he has the experience to score this goal when we are under pressure. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz