Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.09.2019 07:48
South Florida media Tuesday. Antworten

LONDON -- Arsenal remains on course for another season in the Champions League after beating Newcastle 3-0 at home on Monday. The win puts Arsenal four points clear of Everton in fourth place with two games to play in the Premier League, a position which would qualify the club for Europes top competition for the 17th straight year. Having been contained for the first quarter of the match, the hosts found their rhythm after defender Laurent Koscielny gave the Gunners the lead in the 26th minute when he poked in from close range a well-placed free kick from Santi Cazorla. Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski went close to doubling the lead, notably when his powerful header from six-yards out was parried away by Newcastle goalkeeper Tim Krul. Arsenal went two up in the 42nd minute when midfielder Mesut Ozil tapped in from close range after Krul saved two efforts from Olivier Giroud, the second of which fell comfortably into the path of the Germany international. Ozil then became the provider in the 66th minute when his whipped cross was powerfully headed into the net by Giroud. The win means that one more victory in the final two games will be enough to confirm a Champions League spot for Arsenal next season. Everton takes on Manchester City at home on Saturday in a game that also has huge implications for the title race between City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Arsenal then plays West Bromwich Albion at home on Sunday. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is taking nothing for granted, though. "To get over the line is always difficult," he said. As well as qualifying for the lucrative Champions League, Arsenal is hoping to lift its first trophy in nine years when it takes on Hull in the FA Cup Final on May 17 at Wembley Stadium. Newcastle chances were few and far though winger Yoan Gouffran had a good chance to halve the deficit early on in the second half but he shot straight at Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny when through on goal. The defeat was Newcastles sixth straight loss and ratcheted up the pressure on manager Alan Pardew. Despite that ignominious run, the club remains in ninth place following a strong first half to the season. The match was also Pardews first on the touchline since a seven-game suspension for head-butting Hulls David Meyler -- the longest suspension ever handed down to a Premier League manager. A section of the 2,000 or so Newcastle fans who made the trip down from the northeast of England turned against Pardew in the second half. "We want Pardew out" and "Six in a row" boomed down from the away section as they grew increasingly restless. Pardew conceded the second half of the season has not been good enough and said the fans had the right to vent their frustrations. "Theyve seen us lose again and theyre not happy and I have to respect that," he said. "Weve been top 10 all year, this recent run is not something Im hiding from, we should have performed better in this run and weve got to finish in the top 10." Alex English Nuggets Jersey . -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. Will Barton Jersey . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Jarred-Van...ggets-Jersey/.A. Happs hold on a spot in the Blue Jays starting rotation is in question. Dikembe Mutombo Nuggets Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. Paul Millsap Nuggets Jersey . Fourteen players were suspended last summer by Major League Baseball as part of the Biogenesis drug scandal, ranging from All-Stars to also-rans.Davie, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Miami Dolphins have hired former New York Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum to a position in the front office. The Dolphins said Tuesday that Tannenbaum will be the executive vice president of football operations beginning Feb. 1. It was a hard decision from a standpoint that my business is going really well, Tannenbaum said in a conference call with South Florida media Tuesday. I built it with some really great people, but football is in my blood. I spent two years away from it and I missed it dearly. I missed the competition, I missed getting in the foxhole with a bunch of people that are committed to a cause. Tannenbaum joined the Dolphins as a consultant in August and has been working as an agent. He and coach Joe Philbin will both report to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, the team said. General manager Dennis Hickey, who was hired last January, will report to Tannenbaum and will continue to lead the personnel and scouting departments and have control of the 53-man roster.dddddddddddd The Jets fired Tannenbaum in December 2012 after the team went 57-55 in his seven seasons on the job, which included back-to-back trips to the AFC title game. He had worked for the Jets since 1997. I am excited that Mike Tannenbaum has joined the organization full time, Dolphins owner Stephen Ross said in a statement. He is an experienced executive and leader who understands all facets of the sports landscape. During his time as a consultant this past season, I was able to see his impact first-hand through his commitment and passion for innovation and using every possible avenue to find competitive edges. The Dolphins were 8-8 for the second season in a row and havent made the playoffs since 2008, the last time they had a winning record. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz