Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.02.2020 06:37
Harrison Barnes and Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Sailing, not the dirty water, was finally the focus on troubled Guanabara Bay during a spectacular start to the Olympic regatta on Monday.Windsurfers sped across the waves toward Flamengo Beach in a fresh breeze, against the imposing backdrop of Sugarloaf Mountain. Christ the Redeemer, Rios highest and most magnificent landmark, was obscured by fog.Across the bay, 43-year-old Robert Scheidt won the second race in the Laser class after finishing a disappointing 23rd in the opener. Hes trying to become the first Olympic sailor and first Brazilian to win six Olympic medals. He owns two golds, two silvers and a bronze. Hes seventh overall.This is like perfect conditions. You cant get better than this. And the views are amazing, said American windsurfer Pedro Pascual of Miami.Guanabara Bay seemed to pass the sniff test, at least on the surface.The courses appeared clear of trash. Organizers have sent a helicopter over the bay every morning searching for rubbish. If any is spotted, boats are sent to scoop it up. Barriers have been put across rivers to try to stem the flow of garbage into the bay.Under the waves, things are different.An independent study by The Associated Press has shown high levels of viruses and sometimes bacteria from human sewage in the water.Were not really concerned about that, Pascual said. Weve been here for a while training and weve hadnt had an issue. Im just focused on racing. Theres been days when it rains you can see stuff floating around, but its like everywhere else I guess. Its a bay.American Paige Railey, who finished second in the second Laser Radial race and is seventh overall, said the water was great, totally fine. Warm, clean. We were happy. I really want to give hats off to Brazil. I came here in 2007 for the Pan Ams and theyve done a magnificent job of cleaning up the water and there are really no problems. Id jump off the boat and go swimming if I could.Charlie Buckingham of Newport Beach, California, making his Olympic debut in the Laser class, said the water was great. No trash. It was warm. Splashes felt good.Conditions could change if it rains.There always have been problems here, Spanish windsurfer Ivan Pastor said. Its a very large bay. There is a lot of current, rivers flowing into it and weve seen quite frequently a lot of trash floating; plastic, which is the worst.Pastor said hes not afraid of swallowing the water.Ive been here a lot and fallen and it hasnt been with my mouth closed, he said. Knock wood. Nothing has happened. It looks very clean today. There have been other years here when it was really dirty.Croatias Tonci Stipanovic led the Laser class while Chinas Lijia Xu led the Laser Radial. Nick Dempsey of Great Britain and Charline Picon lead the windsurfer classes.---AP Sport Writer Stephen Wade contributed.---Follow Bernie Wilson on Twitter at http://twitter.com/berniewilson Air Force 1 Just Do It Pas Cher . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. Nike Air Force 1 07 Lv8 Pas Cher . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-mid-soldes.html . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Air Force 1 Basse Homme . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Air Force 1 07 Pas Cher . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. INDIANAPOLIS -- The NBA season kicks off on Wednesday night for the Indiana Pacers and Dallas Mavericks.New faces in both places breed renewed optimism entering the 2016-17 season.The Pacers parted with head coach Frank Vogel after last season, and team president Larry Bird said he wanted to redefine the way his team plays. The overhaul also brought point guard Jeff Teague, power forward Thaddeus Young and center Al Jefferson to the Pacers, who tout superior athleticism and depth than previous seasons.Indianas franchise player Paul George is looking forward to testing the new-look team in the regular season.I dont want to jump the gun and say this is the best team Ive been on, but its shaping up to be, George said. Ive got a new group with unbelievable talent.The Pacers face another of their former coaches, Rick Carlisle, who is entering his ninth season with the Mavericks. Indianas new coach, Nate McMillan brings a style of play to the franchise that might not be recognized.I think our roster puts us in a position to play any style, McMillan said. We want to play with a lot more ball movement. Our guys have to commit to running.Theres a lot of talk about George, Myles Turner and the new Pacer players, but former Maverick Monta Ellis will have a lot to say about the teams success this season after his most diligent offseason in several years.I rededicated myself this summer in the gym, Ellis told NBA.com. Last year was tough. I let the team down. Its a new beginning and I wanted to be part of that.Ellis is hoping to help the Pacers defeat his former team on opening night. Last season, hhe averaged 18.dddddddddddd0 points per game against the Mavericks.For Dallas, the new faces on the team include two NBA champions from Golden State- Harrison Barnes and Andrew Bogut. The Mavericks havent made it out of the first round of the playoffs since winning a championship in 2011, and they will be relying heavily on these new additions to get over that hump.Theyre champions, said Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki. Theyre great players and theyre part of a championship team, so they know how to play and they know how to win.A lot of eyes will be on Barnes in particular after signing a $94 million contract. His preseason performance brought heaps of criticism in Dallas.Theres going to be bigger expectations and Ill have a larger role on this team, Barnes told ESPN.com. But the biggest thing Ive learned in my four years Ive been in the league is that winning is the biggest priority.One of the issues for the Mavericks moving forward will be the aging point guards. Despite the talent, Deron Williams, Devin Harris and J.J. Barea are all on the wrong side of 30. As the NBA continues to play a faster game, the Mavs could struggle keeping up at that position.Last year, the Mavericks and Pacers had identical offensive numbers.Dallas averaged 102.3 points per game, while the Pacers averaged 102.2. In Wednesdays matchup, look for a high scoring contest as each team will try to get out and run on opening night.The Pacers won both games against the Mavericks last season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz