Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.02.2020 05:30
Bears. Sitton was Antworten

DAYTON, Ohio -- Calvin Hermanson opened the game with a layup. Jock Landale was fouled and made both free throws, and then had a dunk. St. Marys was off and running toward an impressive road win.Hermanson scored 16 points -- most of them from the perimeter -- and Landale scored most of his 15 off moves to the basket on Saturday. The outside-inside attack swept No. 17 St. Marys to a 61-57 victory over Dayton in the Gaels first road game.The Gaels (3-0) led the whole way, pulling ahead by 20 points midway through the second half and holding off a late Dayton rally. Until the closing minutes, they felt very relaxed.Coming out to the big start not only got the crowd out of it, but gave us confidence for the rest of the game, said Hermanson, who fouled out with 2:52 left. We started running our stuff and getting great shots and realizing we could almost get what we wanted. We were able to settle in once we had some success.Those last 3 minutes left them sweating one out.The Flyers (2-1) took advantage of the Gaels sloppiness -- 100 turnovers in the second half -- and went on a 14-1 run. Charles Cookes jumper cut it to 59-57 with 25 seconds left. Emmett Naar hit two free throws with 7.2 seconds left to clinch it.We knew the storm was coming, coach Randy Bennett said. We weathered most of it.Cooke scored 19 for the Flyers , who are 1-2 against Top 25 teams over the last two seasons.I told them Im not most disappointed with the loss, but with how we lost, coach Archie Miller said. The last 8 minutes is how we should have played the whole 40 minutes.Landale -- a 6-foot-11 center -- had his way inside early, working the pick-and-roll for layups. Landale and Hermanson scored all of St. Marys points as the Gaels pulled ahead 19-11. The Gaels led by as many as 14 in the half.I dont know that anybody has answers against them, Miller said. Theyre able to do what they do against anybody. We wont be the only team that struggles against them.ENCOREThe Gaels were coming off a 110-72 win over Prairie View A&M, their first 100-point game since 2012.TD UPLandale got a technical foul for grabbing the rim while trying for a put-back dunk in the second half.ON THE BOARDSLandale had 14 rebounds, helping St. Marys get a 38-31 edge in rebounds.POLL IMPLICATIONSSt. Marys: The Gaels were ranked in the preseason poll for the first time in their history and put themselves in position to move up with an impressive road win. The Flyers have won 36 of their last 40 home games.Heck of a win, Bennett said. We know what Dayton is. We had to play well, and we did until the last 3 minutes. Playing a Top 25 (caliber) team on their court, out of your region -- those are tough games to get.Dayton: The Flyers have been on the verge of entering the poll, but the home-court loss will put that on hold for now.BIG PICTURESt. Marys: The Gaels came into the game third in Division I in field-goal percentage at 58.5 percent and showed their patience on the road. They had 16 assists on 20 field goals.Dayton: Sophomore forward Josh Cunningham tore a ligament in his left ankle during a 77-72 win at Alabama on Tuesday and had surgery. The Flyers said Saturday hell be sidelined for at least three months.UP NEXTSt. Marys: Hosts San Jose State on Tuesday.Dayton: Plays Nebraska on Thursday in the Wooden Legacy tournament.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org Air Max 270 React Just Do It Pas Cher . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Air Max 270 React France . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.airmax270reactpascher.fr/fausse-air-max-270-react-noir-et-blanc.html . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Air Max 270 React Script Swoosh . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Air Max 270 React Noir Et Blanc . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. HOUSTON -- Houston rookie Will Fuller didnt waste any time making his mark in the NFL.The 21st overall pick in this years draft became the first player in franchise history to have 100 yards receiving in a debut with 107 and a touchdown in Houstons 23-14 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.Hes dynamite, and hell occasionally drop a ball, but boy he sure makes up for it in a hurry, Texans owner Bob McNair said. He made some great plays.Fuller doesnt like talking about himself, but was excited to help the team open with a victory.When I got the chance to get the ball in my hands I just tried to make something happen, he said.Fuller was just one new piece of a revamped offense which also added quarterback Brock Osweiler and running back Lamar Miller in the offseason.Osweiler threw for 231 yards and two touchdowns in his debut with Houston after the Texans lured him from Denver with a $72 million contract. While Fuller was his favorite target on Sunday, he spread the ball around, completing passes to seven other players. DeAndre Hopkins added 54 yards receiving and a score and Miller had 106 yards rushing.Osweiler said he didnt have any jitters leading up to this game.I was very confident in this team, he said. I know what this football team is capable of doing, and its because I see it on a daily basis. There were no nerves there because I knew what kind of football team I had behind me.Houston trailed by 1 point entering the fourth quarter before Osweiler found Fuller on a short pass and he scampered 18 yards for a touchdown to make it 20-14. The Texans added a 38-yard field goal later in the quarter to make it 23-14.Some things we learned from Houstons season-opening win over Chicago.WATT COMING ALONGJ.J. Watt started on Sunday, but was not quite back to form after missing the entire preseason following back surgery.Im knocking a little bit of rust off, and I think as we move forward here Ill start to feel fully like myself again, he said. But theres definitely some things I wish I could have done differently today.Watt said he didnt feel any lingering effects from the surgery he had in July to repair a herniated disk and hhe played about as much as he normally does.dddddddddddd But the man who has won NFLs Defensive Player of the Year the last two seasons and three of the last four wasnt the game-changer he has routinely been in the past.While Watt, who led the NFL with 17 + sacks last season, didnt sack Jay Cutler on Sunday, he did register three hits on the quarterback.LINE NEEDS IMPROVEMENTCutler threw for 216 yards with a touchdown and an interception, but was also sacked five times on a day when linebackers Whitney Mercilus and 2014 top overall pick Jadeveon Clowney led the pass rush. The Texans were in his face all day and hit him 13 times on top of the five sacks.He was working behind a line with two new players on Sunday with three-time Pro Bowl left guard Josh Sitton and rookie center Cody Whitehair both making their debuts with the Bears. Sitton was signed a week ago when he was a surprise release by Green Bay.Its going to take time and experience, Cutler said. It was Codys first game out there, and (Sitton) has been with us four or five days. We dont want to make excuses at all. There was nothing up front or on the back end or anything defensively that we werent prepared for.CUSHING INJUREDHouston middle linebacker Brian Cushing , who had 110 tackles last season, injured his knee in the first quarter and did not return. Cushing started every game last season and 14 in 2014 after playing just 12 games combined in the previous two seasons because of two significant injuries to his left knee. Coach Bill OBrien didnt specify exactly what the injury was after the game, but said he would miss some time and theyd have more details on Monday.ALSHON IS ALL RIGHTA bright spot for the Bears on Sunday was the performance of receiver Alshon Jeffery , who had four receptions for 105 yards. Chicago is glad to see him healthy again after he missed seven games last season because of calf, hamstring, groin and shoulder problems.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz