Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.02.2020 05:27
United striker Wayne Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Robert Griffin III has been cleared by doctors to play again this season. RG3 still needs Browns coach Hue Jacksons blessing.Griffin passed a final medical test on his injured left shoulder and can now take full contact, paving the way for the quarterback to play on Dec. 11 when the winless Browns return from a bye week against Cincinnati.Griffin hasnt played since the season opener -- his debut for Cleveland -- when he broke a bone in his shoulder while scrambling in the fourth quarter of a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.Beyond blessed to have an opportunity to get back on the field with my brothers, Griffin said Tuesday. I promise my teammates and coaches to give them everything I have as we work to finish the season strong.Its been a long wait for Griffin, who signed with the Browns hoping to revive his career. Instead, he got hurt again, adding credence to the argument that hes not durable and opening the Browns to criticism for passing on a chance to get a top QB in the draft.Griffin can change that narrative over Clevelands final four games, but Jackson isnt quite ready to turn his offense back over to the 26-year-old.Robert is cleared, and he is ready to go, and I will make a decision about which way we are going as we go through the week, Jackson said.Just because he is cleared does not mean we are just going to walk back out there and play. There is still practice and there are still things we need to do and see before I decide to stick him back out there.Despite Jacksons stance, it appears Griffin will be back behind center against the Bengals and in Clevelands other three games.The Browns (0-12) want to avoid becoming the second team in NFL history to go 0-16 and Griffin may give them the best chance to win.Jacksons other choices are rookie Cody Kessler, who is 0-8 as a starter this season and just returned from his second concussion, or 37-year-old Josh McCown, who has been pounded behind a revamped offensive line, which just lost starting right guard John Greco with a foot injury.Griffin, who recently returned to practice, was selected as the starter in training camp after the Browns signed him to a two-year, $15 million contract in March.Although he got hurt and then lost his job in Washington, the Browns viewed Griffin as possibly their long-term solution at quarterback. His injury in the opener delayed the teams evaluation process, but the Browns may have a four-game window to see if Griffin can be their future.I am always looking to see who is going to be on the team as we move forward every game we play, Jackson said, adding the bye came at a good time to give Griffin more time.We are still evaluating our team, too, as we go through it at this point where we are. So yeah, we are looking. If he plays quarterback, yeah, we are evaluating him to see if he can be the quarterback. No different than Cody, Josh or (QB) Kevin (Hogan). All those guys, if they play, they are being evaluated.Jackson said hell consider several factors before choosing a quarterback, including Griffins injury history.You have to throw everything in the pot and then make a decision, he said. But the guy has played, what, amounts to four quarters, not even a whole four quarters for this football team in a regular-season game? If we put him back out there, there will be a chance for him to go back out there and play, and if we dont, we dont.Game notes Jackson has given his players off until Monday, but before they left he reminded them to behave while theyre away. I am not going to put up with any foolishness when guys leave here, he said. To that end, the Browns invited former NBA star guard Chauncey Billups to speak before practice. Jackson said Billups delivered a positive message about perseverance.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Yeezy 350 V2 2020 Pas Cher . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Yeezy 350 v2 Cloud White Pas Cher . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Cream White Pas Cher . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Yeezy 350 V2 Grise Pas Cher . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. EVANSTON, Ill. -- Nia Coffey had 26 points, 14 rebounds, six assists, four steals and two blocks and Northwestern beat No. 16 Florida 73-68 on Friday night.Abi Scheid added 13 points and Ashley Deary scored 10 with nine assists and two steals for Northwestern.Oceana Hamiltons free throw with 4:18 to play gave the Wildcats (4-1) their first lead since early in the third quarter during a 13-2 run that made it 71-64 with 19 seconds left. Florida (4-1) went scoreless for 5:38 during that span and scored just eight fourth-quarter points.ddddddddddddonni Williams had 19 points and 13 rebounds for the Gators. Eleanna Christinaki scored 15 with five assists and Hallie Lorenzen added 13 points and seven rebounds.It was the lowest scoring output of the season for the Gators, who came in averaging 77.8 points. Florida shot 37.8 percent from the field and hit 5 of 18 (27.8 percent) from 3-point range. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz