Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.12.2019 02:03
I went in on a breakaway Antworten

With injuries, lineup changes and other roster moves affecting playing time, it is important to keep your fantasy lineup up-to-date. Here are some under-the-radar players to take a look at to fill in the final spots on your team, as well as some who no longer warrant ownership. Also, a quick look at some players who had notable weeks, both good and bad. Take a look at… D.J. Augustin (PG - Det) – 39.7% owned: This is a man who has a knack of filling in when his team’s starting point guard goes down with injury. Augustin scored a career-high 35 points in Sunday’s loss to the Raptors to go along with eight assists. He won’t put up those kind of numbers each game, but his tenure as the Pistons new starting point guard got off to the right start. Augustin also takes care of the basketball, and a low turnover rate is always a positive for guards. If he’s still available, snatch him up. Brian Roberts (PG/SG - Cha) – 4.5% owned: With news that Kemba Walker could miss up to six weeks after choosing to undergo knee surgery, Roberts suddenly becomes the man running the offence for Charlotte. In Saturday’s start against the Knicks, Roberts posted respectable numbers across the board in 33 minutes. He won’t distribute the ball the way Walker did, and it remains to be seen what kind of role Steve Clifford will give to Roberts in terms of scoring the basketball, but those in need of an injury fill-in at point guard should look at picking up Roberts. Timofey Mozgov (C - Cle) – 37.3% owned: A trade to Cleveland looks to be exactly what Mozgov needed to return to Fantasy relevance. A droppable centre in Denver, Mozgov is averaging close to a double-double with the Cavaliers (9.8 points, 9.0 rebounds per game). He won’t provide much scoring and will put up some duds as he remains the fifth option of offence, but won’t hurt owners in shooting percentages when he actually gets the ball. Mozgov has also been able to rediscover his ability to block shots, which is always a bonus. Langston Galloway (PG/SG - NYK) – 17.8% owned: Kudos to Galloway for making the most of his two 10-day contracts with the Knicks. Since being signed, Galloway became an immediate part of the rotation and has started the last four games, scoring in double digits in each contest. As a starter, Galloway is averaging 14.5 points on 47.9% shooting, 6.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, so he is more of a scorer than a traditional point guard. If the Knicks have any bright spots this season, it could be Galloway, at least for now. Maybe say goodbye to… Reggie Jackson (PG/SG - OKC) – 52.5% owned: With the Thunder now healthy and rolling, combined with the acquisition of Dion Waiters, Jackson’s role as a go-to scorer off of the bench has been diminished. In his last five games, Jackson has scored in double digits only twice and went scoreless on Wednesday. There are better, more consistent options available on the wire who can provide more than what Jackson does, as his bad days are starting to outweigh the good. Unless he gets moved at the trade deadline, Jackson’s value in Fantasy remains spotty. Kelly Olynyk (PF/C - Bos) – 17.3% owned: Olynyk has missed the last three games with a right ankle sprain and an MRI revealed that he will be out for at least two weeks. He had carved himself a nice role coming off the bench for the Celtics and showed signs of a rebound after struggling earlier in the month. However, Olynyk is not worth stashing on a roster while he is out with injury. If he is someone who you covet once he comes back, keep an eye on his healing progress and pick him up closer to his return date. Otherwise, find someone else to fill the void for now. Josh Smith (SF/PF - Hou) – 70.7% owned: In shallower leagues, owners can probably afford to drop Smith. His initial struggles in Houston, along with his disastrous time with the Pistons, have likely scared off owners from touching Smith and they wouldn’t be blamed for that. It is not uncommon for Smith to put up some duds after a few nice games, which can be frustrating for those still hoping he can put it together. His numbers across the board have fallen since the move to the Rockets, and he has been there long enough for owners to be able to properly evaluate him. Tony Wroten (PG/SG – Phi) – 20.2% owned: He has missed Philadelphia’s last eight games with a torn ACL that will require surgery. Although the team has yet to announce anything, Wroten will miss the rest of the season. Even in a keeper league, Wroten is not worth stashing and should no longer be owned. He was a great find this season for owners and the 76ers, averaging 16.9 points, 5.2 assists and 1.6 steals in 30 games. The week that was: Hot: Brandon Jennings (Det) dished out a career-high 21 assists on Wednesday, continuing his strong play for the Pistons. Unfortunately, he tore his Achilles and will miss the rest of the year. Klay Thompson (GSW) scored an NBA-record 37 points in the third quarter and finished the game with a career-high 52. During his record-setting frame, Thompson went 13-of-13 from the field, including nine three-pointers. Coming off of the bench didn’t stop Hassan Whiteside (Mia) from posting a triple-double, setting the Miami Heat record of 12 blocks in a game. Not: Making his third start in as many games, Dante Exum (Uta) went scoreless in 25 minutes. The fifth overall pick has struggled in his rookie campaign. DeMar DeRozan (Tor) had a rough week, scoring only 14 points in three games before bouncing back nicely against Detroit. Rajon Rondo (Dal) didn’t do much on the boxscore. Before Sunday’s game, Rondo only handed out eight assists over three games. Mike Piazza Jersey . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Tony Gwynn Jersey .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/1173m-...sey-padres.html. -- Nelson Cruz has only two hits in 15 at-bats against the Kansas City Royals this season. San Diego Padres Shirts . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. Khalil Greene Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career.Christine Sinclair had no idea when she first tugged on a Canada jersey that shed ever make anywhere near No. 200. But on the eve of her 200th appearance, Canadas captain and one of the games finest female players said its a testament to how the national womens program has grown over the course of her career. "Someone like Charmaine Hooper, she played on the national team forever and never made 200 caps," Sinclair told The Canadian Press in a phone interview Wednesday. "Andrea Neil as well. . . there just werent as many games played. Then you look at myself at 200 caps. We have so many players that are above 100 caps, and that had never happened before. "It just goes to show the support the womens team has been given, and just the sheer number of international games we get to play now." Neil played 132 games for Canada, while Hooper played 129. Of the current Canadian womens squad, Diana Matheson has 154 caps, Rhian Wilkinson has 143, followed by Sophie Schmidt (109) and Karina LeBlanc (106). The 30-year-old Sinclair will earn her 200th cap -- yet another major milestone in a career paved with them -- when the Canadians play Scotland in the opening game of the Torneio Internacional Cidade de Sao Paolo tournament in Brazil. "I think everyones excited," said Canadas coach John Herdman. "Im pleased youve reminded us (of Sinclairs 200th cap) because I think we almost forgot, weve been that focused on our work preparing for this first game against Scotland. I know it will get mentioned in one of the meetings (Thursday). For Sinclair, were just hoping she puts a goal in." The Burnaby, B.C., native has 146 career goals, and is third behind Americans Abby Wambach and Mia Hamm. Of the countless memories shes compiled over 199 games, she said her "once-a-career-type" goal happened at this same tournament in Brasilia in 2010. Canada was trailing Brazil in the final and was down to 10 players when Sinclair scored in the 82nd minute. The tie gave Canada the tournament victory based on goal difference. "Just received a pass from Melissa Tancredi, I was probably 30 yards out. One-timed it, left foot, top corner," Sinclair said. "It was one of those thinggs that youll never do again.dddddddddddd But in terms of striking a ball, thats one that I remember." Her first game was against China in the Algarve Cup. She was 16. "I remember being so nervous because I had just watched them win a silver medal at the World Cup, in that famous game against the Americans in 1999, and next thing I know here I am playing against them, and just being so nervous," Sinclair said. Her first goal came in her very next appearance, versus Norway. "That was interesting because it was the team Even (Pellerud, Canadas coach at the time) used to coach, and they were one of the best teams in the world, and all we had been told is their goalkeeper (Bente Nordby) was the best goalkeeper in the world," Sinclair said. "I intercepted a pass from one of their centre-backs and I went in on a breakaway and scored, and it was crazy. It was obviously a goal Ill never forget." No question, she said, her best memories -- and greatest feeling of accomplishment -- came at the London Olympics, where the Canadian women beat France for bronze. Sinclair said her parents still ask her why shes missing from all the pictures of her teammates celebrating on the pitch in Coventry. "I have to explain to them You dont understand, the whistle blew and I broke down in tears," she said. "You work so hard to accomplish that and to actually reach one of your childhood dreams, not many people can say they actually get to do that, and I was just completely overwhelmed by the whole winning a bronze medal, and then stepping onto the podium and seeing the Canadian flag rise. Its pretty special." Sinclair said, like most of her teammates, shes only thinking as far ahead as the womens World Cup in Canada in 2015, and the 2016 Olympics in Rio. Shell re-evaluate everything after that. "Right now, talking on the phone, I cant imagine only playing for two more years," she said. "Assuming I can stay healthy, obviously I want to keep going." Brazil, at No. 4, is the top-ranked team in the four-country tournament. The seventh-ranked Canadians play unranked Chile on Dec. 15, and Brazil on the Dec. 18. The final is Dec. 22. 19:23ET 11-12-13 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz