Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.09.2019 04:31
Hesjedal won the 2012 Giro, Antworten

SAN DIEGO -- Daniel Hudson needed a moment alone in the dugout to comprehend his long road back from two reconstructive elbow operations. Cam Fowler Jersey . It had been more than two years since he threw a pitch in the big leagues, and he did just fine Wednesday night, tossing a perfect inning in the Arizona Diamondbacks 6-1 victory against the San Diego Padres. He was still a bit emotional afterward. "It was great. It was a lot of fun. I dont really have much to say. Its just a lot of emotions right now. Im just glad I was able to get in there. It went as well as it could have," Hudson said. Asked what he was thinking as he ran in from the bullpen, he said: "I hadnt done this in a long time and its a lot farther than I remember. Again, I dont really know what I was thinking. I was thinking so many different things: Please let this go better than the last time -- and thankfully it did." He retired the side on 13 pitches in the eighth inning. Hudson, who won 16 games for Arizona in 2011, was warmly greeted by his teammates when he reached the dugout. "I couldnt really sit down. It was a lot of different emotions. I wish I could explain them all but I cant," he said. Hudson became the fourth pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery in consecutive years and return to the majors. "Even if I go out tomorrow and it blows again, it was all worth it," he said. "It was a long time coming. Thankfully today came." Hudson hadnt pitched since June 26, 2012, when he originally tore his ulnar collateral ligament. He underwent surgery 15 days later, performed by the late Dr. Lewis Yocum. Hudson tore the ligament again during a rehab start with Double-A Mobile on June 4, 2013, and was operated on two weeks later by Dr. James Andrews. "Its a long road back. Hes loved by teammates and everybodys pulling for him," manager Kirk Gibson said. "He handled his emotions very well. Threw the ball well, good velocity. Kept it down for the most part and let his fielders take care of the balls." David Peralta had two RBI hits for Arizona and Josh Collmenter (10-7) won his third straight start, holding San Diego to one run and five hits in seven innings. He struck out three and walked two. The Diamondbacks scored three runs, two of them unearned, against Andrew Cashner (2-7) in an eventful fifth inning that included two hits, a walk, two fielders choices, a call at the plate that stood after a 2 1/2-minute review, a botched rundown and a runner called out on interference. Collmenter came up with runners on second and third and one out and hit a grounder to rookie second baseman Corey Spangenberg, whose throw to the plate was just late enough to allow Alfredo Marte to score. Padres manager Bud Black challenged, but the call was confirmed. That put runners on first and third. Ender Inciarte grounded to first baseman Yasmani Grandal, who threw home to catch Didi Gregorius in a rundown. But third baseman Yangervis Solarte appeared to be going for a quick tag and missed the throw from catcher Rene Rivera. The ball rolled into left field for an error, allowing Gregorius to score. With Inciarte on second and Collmenter on third and the infield in, Chris Owings hit a grounder to shortstop Alexi Amarista, and Inciarte was called out for interference. Peralta then singled to bring in Collmenter. Peralta tripled in Owings in the first. Cashner allowed four runs, two earned, and five hits in seven innings. He struck out five and walked one. "He threw the ball fine," Black said. "When you look at it, he was the victim of some circumstance there in the fifth inning. It was a well-pitched game. That inning got away from us a little bit." PERALTAS PERFORMANCE Peralta had his 28th multihit game of the season and got his 27th extra-base hit. His nine triples are the most by a rookie since Bryce Harper of the Nationals had nine in 2012. BIG LEAGUE DEBUTS Padres reliever Leonel Campos made his major league debut when he entered with one out in the eighth, retiring both batters he faced. R.J. Alvarez then made his big league debut when he entered to start the ninth. He allowed one run and one hit with two walks in two-thirds of an inning. TRAINERS ROOM Diamondbacks: Doug Brocail, Mike Lincoln and Denny Stark are the other pitchers who had Tommy John surgery in consecutive seasons and returned to the big leagues. Padres: Black said SS Everth Cabreras balky hamstring isnt quite ready for him to be sent out on a rehab assignment. UP NEXT Diamondbacks: Randall Delgado (2-3, 5.85 ERA) will make his first start since April 10 at San Francisco. Hes made two relief appearances against San Diego this season. Padres: Ian Kennedy (10-11, 3.65) faces his old teammates for the third time this season and fifth time since he was traded from Arizona to San Diego last season. John Gibson Ducks Jersey . -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. Jakob Silfverberg Ducks Jersey . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Ondrej-kase-ducks-jersey/ . Jeff Carter had two goals and an assist as the Kings stretched their streak to seven wins in a row with a 4-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday.TORONTO -- Canadian Ryder Hesjedal and Irelands Dan Martin will lead Team Garmin-Sharp at the 2014 Giro dItalia. Hesjedal won the 2012 Giro, the first Canadian to win one of cyclings Grand Tour events. "Having previously won this race I couldnt be more excited to be back," said Hesjedal. "Especially with the team we have. To take on the GC challenge along with a rider like Dan is something I have been looking forward to since December when the plan was made by the team and we have a great group of guys to help with that goal. " The 33-year-old from Victoria made headlines of a different sort last October when he responded to doping allegations by saying he had chosen the wrong path. He escaped sanction because the alleged 2003 transgression was outside the World Anti-Doping Codes eight-year statute of limitations. Adam Henrique Jersey. Garmin-Sharp backed Hesjedal because he agreed to work with U.S. doping authorities. "To perform at a race as demanding as the Giro takes a lot of hard work," said Hesjedal. "Not only for the riders but for everyone supporting us behind the scenes. Its not only the rider that wins the race, but everyone involved. Its a total team effort and one that I feel is the most beautiful in sport. " The 97th edition of the Giro starts Friday in Belfast with a field of 198. The race ends June 1 in the northeastern port city of Trieste. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz