Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

04.09.2019 04:31
Miamis four straight trips Antworten

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke is giving Brazilian organizers only a few more weeks to show that the stadium in Curitiba will be ready in time for the World Cup. Marvin Harrison Jersey . Valcke showed real concern about the pace of construction at the Arena da Baixada after visiting the southern city on Tuesday, saying that work there is more than late. He said he believes the stadium will make it, but declined to guarantee it will be part of the tournament that begins in June. Valcke said local organizers have until Feb. 18 to demonstrate that the work can be completed in time. "What we are expecting is that these technicians will work from now up to the 18th of February and by the 18th of February they will say, OK, guys, its fine," Valcke said. Most of the delay at the venue, which was about 90 per cent completed, was blamed on difficulties getting the needed funding for the construction. The stadium is being built mainly by local club Atletico Paranaense. "For the time being, I trust that the decisions that have been made today will give us Curitiba as one of the host cities," Valcke told a news conference. "It will be a difficult birth, but at the end we will have a baby." Brazils deputy sports minister Luis Fernandes said that after Tuesdays visit it was clear something had to be done to guarantee Curitiba as a host city. "With the current pace of construction, the stadium would not be ready in time," Fernandes said, adding that more workers are expected to be added to the construction site to try to get the venue ready. The trip to Curitiba was not originally scheduled for this weeks inspection tour by FIFA, but footballs governing body added a stop there after receiving the latest construction report from local organizers. Valcke was initially expected to go to the jungle city of Manaus. The Arena da Baixada was the most delayed among the six that still have to be delivered for the World Cup. FIFAs inspection tour began on Monday in Sao Paulo, with Valcke visiting the Itaquerao stadium, where a crane collapse late last year killed two workers and caused significant delays in construction. The Itaquerao, which will host the World Cup opener between Brazil and Croatia on June 12, is expected to be ready in mid-April. On Wednesday, the Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal will be the latest stadium to be delivered. Valcke will be there for the inauguration ceremony along with Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff. Brazil promised to deliver all 12 by the end of 2013 but only the six that were used during last years Confederations Cup were ready. Four of those had missed their initial completion deadline of the end of 2012. The Arena da Baixada is due to host four World Cup matches, all in the group stage. The first is Iran vs. Nigeria on June. 16. Kenny Moore Colts Jersey . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Bobby Okereke Jersey . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Peyton-manning-colts-jersey/ . The 30-year-old Moore played in 13 games for the Saints last season, catching 37 balls for 457 yards and two touchdowns.MIAMI - Dwyane Wade was planning to go to All-Star weekend in New York anyway, already having lined up a number of off-court events.Whether he plays in the game, thats murky at best.Wade was one of the Eastern Conference All-Star reserve selections announced Thursday, along with Miami Heat teammate Chris Bosh. But Wades status for that game — and Heat contests leading up to the NBAs midseason showcase on Feb. 15 — is unclear because of his strained right hamstring, the latest of many Miami maladies this season.This much is certain: Wade wont play Friday when Miami hosts Dallas. The way he sounded, his return wont be soon.When you work as hard as me, to deal with the same thing, its kind of frustrating, said Wade, now an 11-time All-Star selection. But what are you to do?Wade was hurt in the third quarter of Miamis loss to Milwaukee on Tuesday. Hes had issues with both hamstrings this year, with two previous injuries costing him nine games. After sitting out Miamis practice on Thursday, Wade said he thinks this strain might make recovery harder.I just want to play with our whole team, said Bosh, who is an All-Star for the 10th time.His wish wont come true anytime soon.With Wade and Luol Deng (calf) already out for Friday at least, Miami will almost certainly use a 19th different starting lineup in 46 games. The Heat have had 10 different players miss time this year with illness or injury, and the total of man-games lost to such problems will climb to at least 106 on Friday night.I havent seen nothing this bizarre, Wade said. Obviously, teams have dealt with this, differeent players in and out. Marshall Faulk Youth Jersey. But here in Miami, I havent seen nothing this bizarre. Anytime that we get to the point that were feeling the least bit comfortable about our team and where were at and what we can do, something happens.Wade acknowledged the toll on his body added up during Miamis four straight trips to the NBA Finals, something that former Miami teammate LeBron James is dealing with now in Cleveland.Wade said some people might recover from such a strain in 2-3 weeks, but said hes taking things day by day.I was like Why can I get a bruised wrist or something? Why cant I fall on my wrist or elbow or something? Ill take that right now, Wade said. When it comes to the muscles, certain things, you cant play with. Theres other things when you get injured you can play with.This isnt one of them.When Wade finished talking to reporters Thursday, he offered a most ominous sign off.I wont be seeing yall for a little while, Wade said.NOTES: In a rare twist, the Heat are giving multiyear season-ticket holders, who are already locked into 2015-16, a reduction on their agreed-upon price for next season. Theyre offering another discount for 2016-17 if they choose to extend. The team is essentially giving some money back to people who have already bought long-term plans and did so with a promise that better days may be coming. Our plan is clearly defined ... put a team on the court that can compete now while positioning ourselves to pursue players that can help us add to our championship legacy, Heat business operations president Eric Woolworth wrote. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz