Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

01.11.2019 02:25
suffered the injury on Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Mitch Moreland tried to play through pain in his left ankle because Prince Fielder and about a dozen other Texas teammates had been sidelined by a dizzying array of injuries. Fielders replacement at first base just couldnt do it anymore. Moreland will miss about three months for surgery on an ankle thats been bothering him all season. The timing could mean that hes finished for the year, just as Fielder is after neck surgery late last month. "I felt like I was obligated to the team to go out there and give it what I had," Moreland said Sunday. "I felt like I did that for the most part until it came to a point where I cant do it." The 28-year-old Moreland had two injections to ease the pain, and he said the most recent shot lasted about five days. He finally went to manager Ron Washington to say the pain was just too strong. "Its to the point where Im hurting the team, hurting myself trying to go out there and make something happen," said Moreland, who knew surgery was coming but wanted to wait until the off-season. "Its hurting pretty bad." The Rangers, who didnt plan an immediate roster move Sunday, lead the majors in both disabled list uses with 18 and current players on the DL at 12. Moreland will become the 13th once they decide what to do about first base. Utilityman Donnie Murphy started Sunday against Cleveland. "Its hard to put your finger on it," general manager Jon Daniels said. "Its been a little bit everything -- ankles, backs, necks, elbows, legs, shin bones. We havent been able to connect the dots." Fielder, acquired in an off-season trade that sent popular second baseman Ian Kinsler to Detroit, was supposed to restore some power to an offence that dipped significantly in 2013. But Fielder hit just three home runs in 150 at-bats before acknowledging that he was dealing with neck pain that even went back to last season. He had surgery to fuse two disks in his neck. Moreland had a career-high 23 homers last year while hitting just .232. But he has gone deep just twice in 167 at-bats this year and is hitting .246. "Hes done everything he could have done," Daniels said. "Hes fought through it, but its become apparent its limiting him." Catcher Chris Gimenez, who has given the Rangers a surprising boost with his bat, has limited experience at first base in the majors and could be an option when the Rangers make a move, likely later Sunday or Monday. Another possibility is Jim Adduci, who played first early in the season but has been out since April with a broken finger on his left hand. He was close to returning when he injured the same finger during a minor league rehab assignment Saturday. "Were just going to have to go with what weve got," Washington said. "Im just trying to make the guys I do have believe they can and just go to war. Thats it." Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . The No. 23 seed at the first Grand Slam event of the tennis season has worked out all the details, from his training regime right down to where hes going to eat dinner. Clearance Soccer Jerseys . But back-up Peter Budaj has put up two wins and an overtime loss while starting three games in four nights since Price went down with a suspected groin injury. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/.Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point. Soccer Jerseys China . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news.MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City says a friendly being played by its Under-21 team in Croatia on Tuesday was abandoned after team management ordered the players off the pitch following alleged racist abuse. City said in a statement that its 19-year-old French midfielder Seko Fofana, who is black, was targeted by an opponent from Croatian team HNK Rijeka toward the end of the first half in Novigrad. The Premier League champioons said "a decision was taken by the management staff to withdraw the City team from the field of play and cancel the game.dddddddddddd." City added that its representatives in Croatia and Manchester were liaising with officials, match organizers and Croatias football association "to pursue this matter further." The Under-21 team bridges the gap between the youth academy and first-team squads. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz