Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Freundeskreis von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

31.10.2019 04:40
Mourinho, who also confirmed Antworten

NEW YORK -- A happy homecoming for Jimmer Fredette and Michael Malone was another miserable night in a turbulent season for the New York Knicks. Rudy Gay made the tying basket in regulation and a 3-pointer in overtime that gave Sacramento the lead for good, and Fredette scored a career-high 24 points to help the Kings beat the Knicks 106-101 on Wednesday night. Gay and Isaiah Thomas each finished with 20 points for the Kings, who shook off a 13-point deficit and the loss of DeMarcus Cousins late in regulation to salvage the finale of a four-game road trip. Cousins had 19 points and 14 rebounds before limping off with a strained hip flexor with about 3 1/2 minutes left. The Kings made Malone a winner in his first game as a head coach in New York, where he spent four seasons as a Knicks assistant. It was the first time his mother watched him coach an NBA game in person. "Being from New York and having my family here and this is where I started in the NBA, its like a little kids dream," Malone said. "To come back here, and as a head coach, and get a win against the Knicks, it is an unbelievable moment for me, my mother, my father and my family." Carmelo Anthony had 36 points and 11 rebounds for the Knicks but flopped at the finish, missing a potential winning shot in regulation before blowing a layup on the first possession of overtime. Playing 48 minutes, he was scoreless in the extra session. Gay followed Anthonys missed layup with his 3-pointer, Derrick Williams added a basket that pushed it to 98-93 with 2:28 left, and the Knicks never really had a chance to catch up from there. New York finished the first half at 20-32. The reigning Atlantic Division champions have already lost more games than all of last season and continue to battle injuries and speculation that coach Mike Woodsons job is in jeopardy. "I didnt expect us to be in the situation that were in right now. If somebody would have told us that before the season, Id have put any amount of money that they were lying," Anthony said. "But were in this situation right now and weve got to fight through it." The Knicks played without J.R. Smith, who broke a cheekbone Sunday at Oklahoma City and was uncomfortable with the protective facemask he was supposed to wear, which he didnt receive until Wednesday. Iman Shumpert then left in the second half with a strained left hip flexor. Amare Stoudemire scored 20 points off the bench and Tyson Chandler had 17 points and 11 rebounds for the Knicks in a game Anthony had called a "must-win." "We cant go back and get this game," Woodson said. "We didnt finish the game. I think we played well in spurts. We just didnt get it done." Stoudemire had three straight New York baskets midway through the fourth quarter, giving the Knicks an 87-83 advantage with 4:59 remaining. Fredette twice hit 3-pointers to make it a one-possession game, and Gay, after having a jumper go in and out, got another chance and knocked it down that time to tie it with 20 seconds to go. Anthony scored 17 points on 7-of-9 shooting as the Knicks cruised to a 33-22 lead after one, hitting 70 per cent of their shots. But Fredette, the college scoring star from BYU whose pro career has been largely underwhelming, answered back with 15 points in the second, matching his high for a game this season. "It was a lot of fun," said Fredette, a native of Glens Falls. "You dream about this, growing up not too far from here, and this is the best arena in the world. It was an amazing experience tonight. But I was just happy we got this win and go into the All-Star break on a high note." New York built a 54-48 halftime lead on 57.5 per cent shooting, but was just 7 of 23 (30 per cent) in the third quarter, with the Kings cutting it to 74-72 entering the fourth. NOTES: Smith didnt want to play without the mask for fear of further injury, acknowledging his choice to sit out was a "somewhat selfish decision." He said he will have to wear the mask for a few weeks and hopes to get it adjusted before play resumes next week. ... Malone worked for four different head coaches in New York. ... The Knicks honoured Hall of Famer Bernard King, who held the franchises single-game scoring record with 60 points until Anthony broke it with 62 last month against Charlotte. Soccer Jerseys Outlet Fake Soccer Jerseys . Jonathan Crompton led the team to a 40-9 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Crompton threw three touchdown passes - two to Duron Carter and one to Brandon London - and Sean Whyte connected on four field goals to power the Alouettes to the win. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/. Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and listen on TSN 690. The Canadiens have won three in a row and four of their last five games and recently put the finishing touches on a 3-1-0 road trip. Clearance Soccer Jerseys . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.Jose Mourinho has reiterated his desire to return to management in the summer but insisted he has not agreed or signed a deal to become the next Manchester United manager. The former Chelsea boss has been consistently linked with United if Louis van Gaal leaves the club in the summer, although Mourinho was keen to emphasise no agreement is in place.Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ at the Anthony Joshua-Charles Martin fight, he said: [Van Gaal] is my friend, I worked with him for a few years. I am always linked with jobs and in the summer I will have a job, but in this moment I can promise you I do not have a contract with any club.I am not in a position to turn [jobs] down, I am in a position to analyse. I am in a position to be open to any club or national team. Mourinho poses with Anthony Joshuas IBF world heavyweight belt I have to be honest, if possible I would prefer a club but I must analyse to see what is best for my career and to be back with everything I have.I would prefer [to be in England]. I love the country, I love the football here, my family is very stable and happy.If possible yes, it would be my first choice.Mourinho, who also confirmed he had politely declined an approach from war-torn Syria to coach their national team, predicted Sunday could provve pivotal in the race for the Premier League title.ddddddddddddLeicester travel to Sunderland in the first of the two Super Sunday matches, before Tottenham take on Manchester United at White Hart Lane.Tomorrow [Sunday] can be a big day. If Leicester win and Tottenham do not win, I think it is Leicesters title, added Mourinho.The other way, if Big Sam [Sunderland] beats Leicester and Tottenham beat Manchester United, I think we are arguing to have a big fight.I think it is a fight of two teams.The former Real Madrid and Inter Milan boss also said he would like the man he originally replaced at Chelsea, Claudio Ranieri, to lift the Premier League trophy with Leicester. When Prince William is saying he would love Leicester to win it, I am nobody to say anything! I think [Ranieris] career deserves that, he said.He is a good man who I respect. In spite of bad words, he knows I like him very much and I would like him to win.But I like [Spurs boss] Mauricio (Pochettino), I have a great relationship with him and his work at Tottenham is very good. Lets go for the simple one, the one with more points deserves to win.Watch Sunderland v Leicester and Tottenham v Manchester United on Super Sunday. Coverage begins on Sky Sports 1 HD at 12:30pm. Also See: Saha expects United change LVGs United in good position Herrera: United have to believe Jose: Good offers on table ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz