Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.10.2019 02:14
misunderstanding among Antworten

One of the NHLs longest-serving team executives could be stepping down at seasons end, as the Raleigh News-Observer reports that Jim Rutherford is expected to give up his duties as general manager of the Carolina Hurricanes. Rutherford, who serves as president and general manager of the Hurricanes, told the paper on Monday that he didnt want to comment on his status with the team or any potential changes until the season is over. TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger adds that Rutherford will meet with Peter Karmanos at the end of the season before any final decision is made. Sources tell the News-Observer that Rutherford could remain as team president, while Hall of Famer and Hurricanes vice president of hockey operations Ron Francis could succeed Rutherford as general manager. Rutherford has been with the Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes franchise since 1994 and led the team to its first Stanley Cup in 2006. Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . HEROES P.K. Subban – Scored the overtime winner and assisted on Montreal’s earlier goal, both on the power play, in a 2-1 win over Nashville. Wholesale Diamondbacks Jerseys . Stiverne stopped Chris Arreola in the sixth round Saturday night, claiming the WBC heavyweight title belt vacated by Vitali Klitschko. https://www.cheapdiamondbacksjerseys.us/.J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. Diamondbacks Jerseys China .Tatjana Haenni, FIFAs head of womens competitions, told a FIFA Live Your Goals Tour news conference Friday that the artificial turf is being tested to make sure it meets standards.Norwich chief executive David McNally did offer to resign on Saturday, according to Sky sources, after confusion over the Scotsmans position. Sources close to the clubs board have confirmed McNally made the gesture after the home defeat to Manchester United, which left the Canaries on the brink of relegation from the Premier League. However, after almost 24 hours of misunderstanding among Norwich supporters, who appeared to witness McNally confirm his resignation before backtracking on Twitter, he remains in the role. A message was sent from his verified Twitter account, responding to calls from fans to step down over a lack of investment in the squad. Juan Mata scored in Manchester Uniteds 1-0 win over Norwich The tweet read: Thats ok and I understand your view.ddddddddddddIve resigned tonight and I hope that the club can now progress.But a few hours later, another message appeared, saying: I take back what was said earlier. I remain fully committed to NCFC and to (owners) Delia (Smith) and Michael (Wynn-Jones) and Ive not resigned. My apologies.Norwich have failed to respond for comment when asked by Sky Sports News HQ and both of the tweets have subsequently been deleted from his Twitter account.Some Norwich players are unimpressed by the recruitment work done by the club in the last few transfer windows, according to Sky sources inside the dressing room.McNally, who previously worked at Fulham and Celtic, oversees most transfer business at Norwich and works closely with the clubs co-owners. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz