Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.10.2019 03:02
that went to three Super Antworten

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Jason Pominville had a goal and an assist, Nate Prosser scored for the first time in 68 games, and the Minnesota Wild beat the new-look Edmonton Oilers 4-1 on Thursday night. Justin Fontaine and Jason Zucker also scored to help the Wild win for the sixth time in eight games and bounce back after getting shutout on Tuesday. Jordan Eberle scored his 15th goal for the Oilers, who havent won on the road in their past six tries. Edmonton spent most of the second period in the Wilds zone, but didnt generate many shots. When the Wild got set up on the other end, Prossers slap shot hit Ben Scrivens left glove and fluttered in to give Minnesota a 2-1 lead. It was Prossers first goal since Feb. 7, 2012, in Columbus. Fontaine stuffed in a rebound 2 minutes later and Zucker scored 8 seconds into the third on a give-and-go with Dany Heatley. Scrivens had 29 saves in his Oilers debut after he was acquired Wednesday in a trade from Los Angeles. Scrivens replaces Devan Dubnyk in goal, who played in 32 games for the Oilers and was traded to Nashville for centre Matt Hendricks on Wednesday. While the Oilers were incorporating new players into their lineup, the Wild carried on without several of their key players. Zach Parise (foot) and Mikko Koivu (ankle) remain out and top goalie Josh Harding hasnt played the past eight games as he recovers from an adjustment to his multiple sclerosis treatment. Darcy Kuemper had 20 saves and improved to 3-1 since being recalled from Iowa of the AHL. Hes stopped 111 of 116 shots over that span. Edmonton -- the worst defensive team in the NHL -- has allowed 28 goals in its past six road games and desperately needs the gritty Hendricks to provide more toughness and Scrivens more consistency in the net. Scrivens allowed 1.97 goals per game while filling in for the injured Jonathan Quick in Los Angeles, but will probably see that number rise on the defensively challenged Oilers. NOTES: Scrivens is the fifth goalie to play for the Oilers this season. ... Parise (foot) practiced on Wednesday, but did not give a timetable for his return. ... This was the 1,000th regular season game in Wild franchise history. ... Oilers RW Nail Yakupov left the game with a head injury in the third period. ... Zuckers goal was the fastest to start a period on home ice in franchise history. Custom Kansas City Royals Jerseys . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Kansas City Royals Store . The Detroit Tigers slugger fell short in his bid to become the first player to win the Triple Crown in successive seasons. https://www.cheaproyals.com/. FIFA said in a statement Friday that "several racist and discriminatory incidents were apparently perpetrated by local supporters during the match, in particular by displaying neo-Nazi banners and by making monkey noises and gestures as well as Nazi salutes. Royals Jerseys 2020 . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. Wholesale Royals Jerseys . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives.PITTSBURGH -- Brett Keisel is in his 12th season with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the 35-year-old defensive end realizes it might also be his last. If hes on his way out, at least hell get a chance to do it on the field. Keisel expects to play on Sunday when the Steelers (6-8) travel to Green Bay (7-6-1). He missed four of the previous five games with plantar fasciitis in his left foot but practiced on Friday without any issues and is listed as probable. With two weeks left, Keisel could sway the Steelers to keep him another year by performing well. He also could be auditioning for a spot on another roster. But, most importantly, he has a chance to slip on his familiar No. 99 jersey after missing most of the last month. Keisel started at Baltimore Thanksgiving night before the injury flared up again, forcing him to leave the game after just eight snaps. "I dont know, I think (the re-injury) could have happened, even if I would have waited," Keisel said. "So, Im glad it happened and that I was still able to come back. Its possible that I couldnt play this week, but Ive done enough standing around. Im a worker bee. (And) its just a matter of getting back to feeling normal again." Keisel believed he had to push it in practice to get an idea if he could withstand the intensity of game conditions. Defensive co-ordinator Dick LeBeau was encouraged by the results. "Hes been getting a little better every week," LeBeau said. "I think hes in a more positive frame of mind, just being around him. I really think that he feels hes got a real legitimate shot. Well see. The fact that he has limited stiffness, which you would expect." Keisel doesnt shy away from the fact he could be in the final days of his career. "I also wanted to go down fighting with my teammates," Keisel saaid.dddddddddddd "Whatever happens, I wanted to be out there with them and doing my job. (So), I feel good, like I could still play, but well see what happens. Our trainers have done a good job getting me ready, and I feel better. So, I think well be ready to go." As far as Keisels future with the Steelers, he wasnt able to say what he would do if he doesnt return to the club that drafted him in the seventh round in 2002. But Keisel realized that the Steelers could make the decision for him like they did with Hines Ward, Aaron Smith, James Farrior, Chris Hoke and Casey Hampton. All were fixtures on teams that went to three Super Bowls in six years between 2005-10. All either retired, were released or not re-signed when their final contract was up. "Thats the nature of this business," Keisel said. "(And) whatever happens Im grateful for my time here. Im grateful for the success that weve had on this team. (And) I want to go out on a positive note. Of course, it would be tough to move on. I bleed black and gold. Im a Yinzer. I love this city. I plan on raising my family here. So, its going to be a tough decision when its made." Keisel noted that hell consult his family to make the final decision. "I love being a Steeler, and I love being part of this locker room," he added. "Its been awesome, and I hope we can keep it going. You hate thinking it can come to an end. But Ive got a lot of great memories, and I think we can build fond memories every day here. Thats been the best part." Notes: Along with Keisel (foot), OT Kelvin Beachum (knee), WR Jerricho Cotchery (shoulder), OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle), DT Steve McLendon (ankle) and WR Emmanuel Sanders (foot) all practiced and are listed as probable for Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz