Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.10.2019 03:44
49ers announced the deal Antworten

Canadian curler Matt Dumontelle has been suspended for two years from competition after an anti-doping rule violation during the World Mens Curling Championship in Victoria. Dumontelle, the alternate player for the team skipped by Brad Jacobs, tested positive for the banned substance Methandienone Metabolites in a test following the gold-medal game. The result does not affect Canadas silver-medal finish at the World Championship, nor does it have any ramifications for the Jacobs team. "We are disappointed to hear this news," said Canadian Curling Association (CCA) Chief Executive Officer Greg Stremlaw. "We take the issue of doping in sports extremely seriously, and we stress repeatedly and emphatically to our athletes how important it is to respect the rules set down by the World Anti-Doping Agency. We respect the findings of the tests, and will pursue no further action on behalf of the athlete in question. In the end, regardless of the circumstance, our athletes are solely responsible for everything that enters their body. Having said that, we are firm in the belief that our athletes respect the rules and will continue to display a high standard of following them. As well, the CCA will continue to provide educational resources to our athletes on the subject of doping. Players who compete in national and international events are told in advance, and in clear language, of the anti-doping rules and the importance of following them." Dumontelle informed the CCA, World Curling Federation and the World Anti-Doping Agency that he has acknowledged the violation and has waived his right to appeal the finding. His two-year sanction ends on May 6, 2015 (two years from the date of the provisional suspension being assessed), and makes him ineligible to participate in any sport that is part of the Canadian Anti-Doping Program during the time of the suspension. "I take full responsibility for the findings of the positive test at the World Championship in Victoria. I am truly sorry for letting down my teammates, the Canadian Curling Association and curling fans across Canada," said Dumontelle. "I was taking a workout supplement that I believed was safe; clearly, it was not and I regret that decision. I had no intentions of trying to beat the system. I was made aware by our Canadian Curling Association High Performance staff of my responsibilities to respect and follow the rules as set down by the World Anti-Doping Agency. At the end of the day I accept that it was, and is, my responsibility to make sure that I am playing by those rules." "We have been informed of the positive finding for alternate player Matt Dumontelle, and while we remain friends with Matt, we in no way condone his actions," said E.J. Harnden, the second for Team Jacobs. "We respect the rules of the the World Anti-Doping Agency, and we also respect the process and the resulting penalty. Our team has undergone various in-competition tests this season with no adverse findings. As well, we are fully aware that as high-performance athletes, we are subject to random testing at any time. This is as it should be, because in no way, shape or form do we think that doping has a place in sports. We believe that this is an extremely isolated incident, and in no way should it be a reflection on our team or our sport." Dumontelle was added to Team Jacobs following its victory at the 2013 Northern Ontario championship. He did not participate in any games at the World Championship. Frank Jackson Jersey . -- All-Pro tight end Jimmy Graham and the New Orleans Saints met Tuesday for arbitration on his contract. ETwaun Moore Jersey . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. https://www.pelicanslockerroom.com/Josh-...Edition-Jersey/. Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. Anthony Davis Jersey . The 49ers announced the deal Tuesday. San Francisco selected Lloyd in the fourth round of the 2003 draft. Jordan Crawford Jersey . With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs.HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have released tight end Owen Daniels and cornerback Brice McCain. Daniels has spent his entire eight-year career with the Texans and was elected to the Pro Bowl in 2008 and 2012. He played just five games last season after breaking fibula in his right leg and finished with just 252 yards receiving.dddddddddddd One of his best seasons came in 2012 when he had 62 receptions for 716 yards and a career-high six touchdowns. McCain was a sixth-round draft pick by Houston in 2009 and appeared in all 16 games last season with one start. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz