Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
Cl11234566 Offline

25.10.2019 08:53
waste any time testing Antworten

NEWPORT -- Joost Luiten birdied seven of his last 10 holes to grab a one-shot lead in the first round of the Wales Open at Celtic Manor on Thursday. Luiten parred his opening eight holes before storming up the leaderboard with a 6-under-par 65 on the Twenty-Ten course. Of Europes four Ryder Cup players in the field, Jamie Donaldson shot a quiet 1-under 70, Thomas Bjorn birdied the 18th to finish on par, Lee Westwood, who hasnt played in a month, bogeyed his last two holes to card a 2-over 73, and Stephen Gallacher failed to manage a birdie in a 7-over 78. "I havent played in three weeks, so theres a fair bit of rust in my game, but then I am thinking more about next week than this week," Gallacher said. Luiten needed just 28 putts to match a similar score he shot on the opening day of last weeks KLM Open, where the Dutchman eventually finished in a tie for fifth. "A 6-under-par start is always very good," he said. "I holed some good putts and, looking back, I only missed one green all day, and had one bogey, and that was on 17." One shot behind and tied for second with Andrew McArthur of Scotland was former Ryder Cup star Nicolas Colsaerts, who hit the longest recorded European Tour drive. The Belgium-born Colsaerts, who played in the 2012 Ryder Cup, hit his tee shot 447 yards at the 575-yard, par-five 18th hole. That left him with a wedge to the green, and he walked off with an eagle three. "The hole was playing downwind and I managed to get a good bounce. I thought it was too far right but there is a bit of a speed trap down the right side of the fairway, and it must just have luged it down there," he said. Another stroke back at 4 under in a share of fourth place, were South Africas Justin Walters and Englishmen Robert Rock and Sam Walker. Steve Buechele Jersey . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. Ivan Rodriguez Rangers Jersey . The defeat leaves the 41-year-old Nestor to concentrate on the mixed-doubles event after winning 12 straight matches and winning Australian titles in Brisbane and Sydney with two different partners. "This was a little bit of a let down, but all credit to them," said Nestor. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/230...ey-rangers.html. -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. Whitey Herzog Rangers Jersey .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. Toby Harrah Rangers Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle.CHICAGO -- Edwin Jackson wanted to leave the mound on his own terms. Jackson struck out 11 in seven innings and Welington Castillo hit a two-run double to lead the Chicago Cubs to a 3-0 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday. Jackson (3-3) had his best outing for the Cubs since signing a four-year, $52 million deal before the 2013 season. The right-hander allowed four hits and walked one. He struck out the side in the first and struck out Elian Herrera to end the fifth for his 10th strikeout. He finished his outing by striking out Jeff Bianchi on 95 mph fastball. Jackson received a visit from manager Rick Renteria after giving up an 0-2 single to Jean Segura with one out in the seventh, but Jackson persuaded Renteria to let him finish the inning. "He wanted it. I didnt say a whole lot," Renteria said. "He said, I got this." "I definitely wanted to let him know I wanted to finish that inning," Jackson said. "I had just given up an 0-2 hit from not executing a pitch, but I just wanted to let him know I felt good, and I felt confident that I can go out and finish the inning. He heard me, he listen to me, I guess he heard the conviction. I was glad to walk off the field on my own." That wasnt always the case in 2013 when Jackson lost 18 games. "I felt comfortable last year, last year, I just didnt get the job done," Jackson said. Hector Rondon pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save in four opportunities. Starlin Castro had an RBI double for the last-place Cubs, who won just for the third time in 13 games. Milwaukee starter Matt Garza (2-4) was tagged for three runs on four hits. The former Cub had his second straight start that he allowed three runs in the first inning. Garza said he did not have extra adrenaline in his first start at Wrigley since being traded by the Cubs last season to the Texas Rangers. "Nope. I told you guys the first time; its just another game," Garza said. "It stinks the way it turned out, but theres no more or less emotion. Every time I go out there I go out there the same way.&qquot; The right-hander did rebound by not allowing a hit until a leadoff single by Anthony Rizzo in the sixth inning.dddddddddddd He struck out seven and walked one. Milwaukee leadoff hitter Carlos Gomez was a late scratch from the Brewers lineup because of lower back tightness. He was due back Saturday after serving a three-game suspension for his actions in a bench-clearing incident against the Pittsburgh Pirates on April 20. Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun was loudly booed before his first at-bat in the first inning. Braun played in his first game at Wrigley Field since serving 65-game suspension last season for his involvement with the Biogenesis drug scandal. The Cubs didnt waste any time testing Garzas fielding ability. Emilio Bonifacio led off the first with a perfectly placed bunt that Garza wasnt able to reach in time to have a chance to throw out Bonifacio at first. Bonifacio later scored on Castros double. With two outs, Castillo lined a double down the left field line to score Castro and Nate Schierholtz to take a 3-0 lead. "Of course, Im frustrated, man," Garza said. "What do you think, Im happy? Its the worst freaking start of my career, dude. Yeah, Im frustrated. I hate this, this feeling. "So its keep grinding and keep getting ready every five days. Thats about all I can do," he said. NOTES: Brewers RHP Jim Henderson (shoulder inflammation) is on the DL and scheduled to throw a bullpen session on Sunday. Hes eligible to come off the DL Sunday, but no word when he might return. ... Braun is playing with a right oblique strain and is less than 100 per cent, but manager Ron Roenicke said he likes having a limited Braun in the lineup because Aramis Ramirez (strained left hamstring) is out. "With Aramis now out of there, it would be really tough (playing without Braun). And Ryan, hes good even when hes not 100 per cent," said Roenicke. ... Highly touted Cubs prospect Javier Baez is struggling in Triple-A Iowa. In 29 games, the shortstop is hitting .145 with three home runs and 11 RBIs. Hes also committed seven errors. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz