Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.10.2019 04:07
second Nationwide win Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Don Mattingly said Monday that his 2014 contract option vested with the Dodgers first-round playoff victory over Atlanta, but he isnt sure hell be back as manager next season. He said that the organization put him in a difficult position with his players by not exercising a team option going into the final year of his three-year deal. "Its been a frustrating, tough year, honestly," he told reporters while sitting next to general manager Ned Colletti. "It puts me in a spot that everything I do is questioned because Im basically trying out and auditioning, can you manage or cant you manage? Thats not a great position for me as a manager." Mattinglys option worth $1.4 million would allow him to return, but the team has yet to say anything about his future. Colletti said Mattinglys status would be "resolved very quickly." But it was apparent while Mattingly talked that he would like a multiyear deal. "Its pretty easy to figure out," he said. "I like being here, but I dont want to be anywhere where youre not wanted. I dont want to be somewhere where people dont think youre capable of doing the job," Mattingly said. Colletti made it clear that he supports Mattinglys return. But team President Stan Kasten and the ownership group headed by Mark Walter figure to have the final say. "I think he did great," Colletti said. "I have a lot of respect for this guy. He kept it steady for a tough period of time." Mattingly is 260-225 in three years as manager, guiding the Dodgers to the NL championship series, where they lost to St. Louis in six games last week. When the Dodgers stumbled to start the season, falling to last place in the NL West while injuries piled up, speculation was rampant that Mattingly would be fired. Kasten indicated to him at the time that things needed to improve for Mattingly to keep his job. The team won 42 of 50 games during a torrid midseason stretch to take over first place and eventually won the division by 11 games over Arizona. "It was quite a remarkable season," Colletti said. He wouldnt comment on the status of Mattinglys coaching staff, but its possible changes could be made, although Mattingly indicated he would like to keep it intact. NOTES: Dodgers CF Matt Kemp had arthroscopic surgery on his left ankle performed by Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte, N.C. The team said the procedure "involved removing several spurs, a loose body and doing a microfracture on the talus bone." Kemp is expected to be in a splint for two weeks and a walking boot for another two weeks. But the Dodgers say "he is expected to be competitive in time for the regular season." cheap china jerseys . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year. cheap jerseys from china .com) - Markus Granlund scored the game-winning goal as the Calgary Flames used an early offensive flurry to defeat the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1, on Monday. https://www.chinajerseysreplica.us/. The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. wholesale jerseys china . Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show. Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators. fake jerseys china . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in.LOUDON, N.H. -- Brad Keselowski had a couple of impressive performances at New Hampshire. Its the victory celebration that again gave him fits. Keselowski topped all the fields Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, including a dominant run in his Nationwide Series victory. Keselowski also led the speed charts during both Sprint Cup practices. Throw in the pole for the Nationwide race and that made the Team Penske driver a neat 4 for 4. Simply perfect. "Well a hell of a Saturday," Keselowski said. His only hiccup came when he dropped the American flag out of his No. 22 Ford. The flag rested on the track before it was retrieved by an official to let the victory celebration continue. "It was really windy and my hands been sore," he said. "I took my hand off the flag for the second and the wind ripped it out. It wasnt one of my prouder moments." Keselowski still needs work on his victory laps. He needed four stitches to close a wound he received during his Victory Lane celebration in the Sprint Cup race at Kentucky. He tried to open the bottle of champagne by hitting it against a podium, and the bottle broke and cut his hand. Keselowski led 153 of the 200 laps in his second Nationwide win of the season.dddddddddddd He also won at Phoenix and hasnt finished worse than third in six races this season. "I enjoy this series and feel lucky I am allowed to compete in it," he said. He is a star off the track, as well -- Keselowski appears as himself Tuesday on the "Sullivan & Son" show on TBS. Kyle Busch avoided disaster late in the race when he connected with James Buescher trying to make an outside pass and finished second. He starts on the pole for Sundays Cup race. Matt Kenseth, Kyle Larson and Chris Buescher completed the top five. Regan Smith was seventh and won $100,000 in the first event in the four-race "Dash 4 Cash" program that could award up to $1 million to a series regular. Smith, the series points leader, was presented with an oversized check on pit road and joked he wanted to make an immediate bank deposit. "We struggled in traffic more than we needed to and I guess weve got to figure that out soon because weve got a championship race here," Smith said. "The side note today is the $100,000." Not a bad consolation prize. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz