Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.10.2019 03:15
He had a tough time Antworten

HALIFAX - The third round of the Nova Scotia Open was suspended on Saturday due to gusting winds from Tropical Storm Arthur. With strong winds whipping through the area, play was originally delayed and tee times were pushed back to the afternoon. However, conditions did not improve and play was eventually suspended. Players will attempt to get 36 holes in on Sunday in order to complete the third and fourth rounds. The first tee time is set for 5:30 a.m. ET and players will go off on split tees. At the conclusion of the third round, groups will not be re-paired and will continue playing into the fourth. Roger Sloan and Jose de Jesus Rodriguez share a 3-shot lead at 10-under 132 through two rounds. Sloan vaulted into a tie for first with Rodriguez after a 6-under 65 on Friday. Rodriguez fired a 2-under 69. Sloan and Rodriguez are seeking their first wins on the Web.com Tour. Both have earned victories on the PGA Tour Canada in the past. Stitched NHL Jerseys .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. Fake Adidas NHL Jerseys .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center. http://www.cheapnhlcustomjerseys.com/. After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Joining him in this years class were Switzerlands Patrick Huerlimann and Norways Eigil Ramsfjell. The announcement was made at the world mens curling championship at Capital Indoor Stadium in China. Authentic NHL Jerseys Cheap . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success. MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Brewers shortstop Jean Segura is heading home to the Dominican Republic after the death of his 9-month old son. The 24-year-old Segura learned his son, Janniel, had died after the Brewers 7-6 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday night. Seguras mother, who attended the game, told several Brewers wives. They passed the news to their husbands, who then told Segura after the final out. Ron Roenicke closed the Milwaukee clubhouse to reporters after the game Friday, and the Brewers manager appeared equally saddened a day later. He kept the clubhouse closed before Saturdays game. "I didnt know what to say to him other than giving him a hug and telling him were there for him," Roenicke said. "He had a tough time." Roenicke said that the child had been sick. "Seggy was on the phone yesterday before the game and they thought he was OK, getting better," Roenicke said. "I really dont know much more than that." Segura went 1 for 4 with a double Friday night. He was placed on the bereavement list Saturday.dddddddddddd Infielder Elian Herrera was recalled from Triple-A Nashville. Milwaukee players went through batting practice in a sombre mood. "It broke my heart," centre fielder Carlos Gomez said. "Im getting out of the shower and I see hes crying. I go ask him whats happening. He told me, My child pass away. And I dropped it right there." The Brewers 6 1/2 game lead in the NL Central has been trimmed to one after a season-high six-game losing streak. Asked how the players and his team, which has lost 10 of 11, would respond, Roenicke hesitated. "I dont know," he said. "They adapt pretty well. Im sure theyll be OK." Gomez had a different thought about playing on Saturday. "I dont know," he said. "I cant even imagine. We feel like everybody wants to stay home, but its a job we have to finish, come in and play hard." Said St. Louis manager Mike Matheny: "I heard just a little about it. I cant even fathom that. We hurt for him, for sure." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz