Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.10.2019 05:55
to surround their quarterback Antworten

The Toronto Raptors close out a four-game homestand Sunday afternoon as they welcome the recently streaking Denver Nuggets to the Air Canada Centre. Toronto is 1-2 on their current homestand following Fridays 90-83 loss to the two-time defending NBA champion Miami Heat. You can listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050 at 1pm et. The Nuggets are on a five-game winning streak. LeBron James led the Heat with 27 points in the game against the Raptors on Friday. DeMar DeRozan scored 25 points to lead the hosts and Rudy Gay ended with 21 and 11 rebounds. Kyle Lowry posted 15 points for a squad that committed 21 turnovers, leading to 26 Miami points. Toronto shot 38.4 percent and made only eight of its 30 3-point attempts. The Raptors struggled at the foul line, too, making 19-of-32. "Free throws, that was the story," said Raptors forward Tyler Hansbrough. "We have to do a better job, myself included." After Toronto, which is 3-5 up north, hosts the Nuggets, it will head west for three games against Golden State, Phoenix and the Los Angeles Lakers. DeRozan leads the NBA in scoring with 28.0 points since November 15 and is averaging 23.4 ppg at home. Gay is posting an average of 19.0 ppg in his previous five and has at least one block in eight games in a row. Sundays game between Toronto and Denver is the first of two this season. The Nuggets will host the Raptors on Jan. 31 and both teams split two meetings in 2012-13. The Nuggets have won 10 of 12 and 15 of the past 18 matchups with Toronto. The Nuggets made it five wins in a row with Fridays 97-95 edging of the lowly New York Knicks, as Randy Foye finished with 17 points and defended Carmelo Anthonys 14-foot turnaround jumper with 2.1 seconds left. "Much respect to Carmelo, but at the end of the game, I realize were fighting for our lives," Foye told NBA.com. "Im just saying to myself, Im going to make him take a tough shot, no matter what. If he makes it over me with a hand up, I can live with it. But I cant live with giving him an easy shot, just because hes Carmelo." Ty Lawson led Denver with 22 points, Nate Robinson netted 16 off the bench and both Wilson Chandler and J.J. Hickson scored 13 points. Hickson also grabbed a game-best 11 rebounds for the Nuggets, who shot 43.7 percent, but struggled from 3-point range (9-of-24). Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried left the game in the third quarter with a contusion of his quadriceps and had four points and six rebounds. The Nuggets hope Faried will be able to make the trip and he is questionable Sunday. Lawson has scored 10 or more points in all 15 of his games for the Nuggets, who are 9-3 since an 0-3 start. A six-game winning streak at home has helped. Denver has won back-to-back road games and will also visit Brooklyn, Cleveland, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington on the trek. Denver is 3-4 outside the Rockies this season. Kevin Durant Shoes Free Shipping . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Kevin Durant Shoes From China .com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No. https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/. Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale . Noah finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists in 34 minutes. He was headed for his fourth triple-double of the season, but sat down with about three minutes left because of the lopsided score. Kirk Hinrich scored 19 points for Chicago, going 5 for 6 on 3-pointers, Carlos Boozer added 18 points, D. Cheap Kevin Durant Shoes . According to TSN Edmonton reporter Ryan Rishaug, agent Rick Valette met with Oilers senior VP of hockey operations Scott Howson and general manager Craig MacTavish on Monday to kick off the talks.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Alex Smith would like to stay in Kansas City. He just doesnt want to waste his time dealing with the negotiations that could keep him with the Chiefs beyond next season. "My agent and representatives handle all that," Smith said. "Thats why you hire them." Smith did confirm that his agent, Tom Condon, has been talking with the Chiefs about a new deal. Smith is due to make $7.5 million in the final year of a contract he signed in 2012, when he was still a member of the San Francisco 49ers. "I have no date as far as expectation (of getting a deal done)," Smith said on the first day of the off-season program. "I still have a year on my contract, so for me, no, I dont have any expectations. I dont know when itll get done." Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid have both expressed their desire to keep Smith in Kansas City. Smith completed 66 per cent of his passes with a career-best 23 touchdowns and only seven interceptions while leading a team that had been 2-14 the year before his arrival to an 11-5 mark and a spot in the playoffs. Kansas City lost to Indianapolis in the first round. "Ive played long enough, going into Year 10 now, its all year to year in my mind anyway," Smith said. "At this point, you have to continually prove yourself, so I dont think it changes anything as far as my mindsset or my approach to the game at all.dddddddddddd" The Chiefs traded what turned out to be a second-round pick last season and their second-rounder this season to San Francisco to acquire Smith. That leaves them with only one pick in the first 86, and could make it difficult to surround their quarterback with help. Theyve already lost left tackle Branden Albert and both of their right guards, Jon Asamoah and Geoff Schwartz, during free agency. They have also struggled to find a complementary wide receiver for Dwayne Bowe, and could select a wide receiver with their first-round pick. Smith said he doesnt worry about any of it. "I knew some of that was to be expected. Its tough. Those were all good players," he said. "I knew we werent going to keep everybody. Thats part of the deal." Along with turning his focus toward next season, Smith is also working on a commencement address that he will deliver May 1 at Utah. He was approached a while back by the presidents office at his alma mater, though he wasnt sure how far down he was on the pecking order. "Humbled to give it. Its kind of sitting in the back of my mind this entire off-season, knowing I have to give this speech," he said. Asked if there was a theme, he glibly replied: "Yeah, they should work really hard on running fast and throwing the ball far." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz