Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

05.10.2019 07:39
the second round on the indoo Antworten

The Montreal Alouettes announced a number of changes to its offensive coaching staff on Monday. Among the moves, four-time Pro Bowl and four-time CFL West All-Star quarterback Jeff Garcia has been installed as the clubs quarterbacks coach. Former Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Saskatchewan Roughriders quarterback Ryan Dinwiddie was named the Als new offensive coordinator. Erik Campbell was relieved of his duties as receivers coach and replaced by Turk Schonert. "This decision has been made in the best interest of the football team," said Alouettes head coach Tom Higgins in a team release. "We would like to thank Erik for his hard work and dedication and we wish him well in his future endeavours. Turk has done a great job since he joined our staff and we look forward to having him work closely with our talented receiving corps." Garcia, who led the Calgary Stampeders to the 86th Grey Cup in 1998 and spent parts of 12 seasons in the NFL with the San Francisco 49ers, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Oakland Raiders and Houston Texans, was hired on to the Als staff as a coaching consultant last week. “After several discussions with Tom about candidates who could potentially help our offence right now, we welcome Jeff to our organization and to the offensive coaching staff,” Alouettes general manager Jim Popp said in a statement at the time. “He brings tremendous experience, great leadership, competitiveness, and the drive to be the best. We feel that by tapping into Jeffs knowledge, he will be another key addition in getting our season turned around.” Dinwiddie retired from the game following the 2011 CFL season. An alumnus of Boise State, the 33-year-old joined the Als in February of 2013 as "offensive quality control coach." Schonert played at quarterback for parts of 10 seasons in the NFL with the Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals and Atlanta Falcons. His coaching experience is extensive, serving as quarterbacks coach for the Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, New York Giants and New Orleans Saints from 1998-2008. He was the Bills offensive coordinator in 2008 under Dick Jauron. The 57-year-old was hired on as an offensive consultant by the Als in late July. The departing Campbell, a former receivers coach at the University of Michigan, was in his second season as receivers coach in Montreal. The 1-5 Alouettes, last in the East Division, are next in action on Saturday when they visit the defending Grey Cup champion Saskatchewan Roughriders. MLB Jerseys From China . Johansen scored twice and Derek MacKenzie, Brandon Dubinsky and Cam Atkinson also had goals to lead the Blue Jackets to a 5-2 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night, ending a three-game losing skid. Cheap MLB Jerseys From China .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. https://www.mlbjerseys2020.com/. The Toronto Argonauts (11-7) look for an opportunity to repeat as CFL champions when they host the surging Hamilton Tiger-Cats (10-8) on Sunday. MLB Jerseys 2020 Online . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. VALENCIA, Spain -- Nicolas Almagro beat fellow Spaniard Pablo Andujar 6-2, 6-3 to make a successful start to his bid for a third title at the Valencia Open on Tuesday. The third-seeded Almagro, who won here in 2006 and 2007, reeled off winners to break Andujar five times and easily advance to the second round on the indoor hard court. Almagro said that he feels like he was rediscovered his winning form. "I have been playing well now after a period when I was a little lost and didnt really know what to do," Almagro said. "Thanks to the people supporting me I have found my way forward again. I feel strong, but I just need to focus on going match by match." Also, Bernard Tomic of Australia retired in the third set of hiss match with Mikhail Youzhny.dddddddddddd Tomic was losing 4-1 after splitting the first two sets. Giles Simon, seeded No. 6, was upset by Colombian Alejandro Falla 6-1, 6-0. Fifth-seeded Jerzy Janowicz hit 14 aces to dispense with Pablo Carreno 7-5, 7-6 (7), and Joao Sousa defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-3, 7-5. Two favourites of the home crowd, Fernandez Verdasco and Feliciano Lopez, both lost in straight sets. Qualifier Michal Przysiezny ousted Verdasco 6-3, 7-6 (1) after Julien Benneteau thrashed Lopez 6-3, 6-1. World No. 3 and reigning champion David Ferrer debuts on Wednesday against Gael Monfils, while John Isner plays Ernests Gulbis and second-seeded Tommy Has faces Philipp Kohlschreiber in an all-German match. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz