Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

30.09.2019 09:08
by inking him to a US$9-millio Antworten

LUCERNE, Switzerland - Star forward Xherdan Shaqiri scored a rare right-footed goal to help Switzerland beat Peru 2-0 in its final World Cup warm-up match on Tuesday. The Bayern Munich winger struck in the 84th minute, finishing smartly after taking a long through pass in his stride. Switzerland right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner headed the opening goal in the 78th from left-back Ricardo Rodriguezs cross. The slow-starting Swiss played their best football near the end, following the same pattern as their 1-0 win against Jamaica last Friday. Coach Ottmar Hitzfelds team leaves for Brazil on Friday with just one loss in 18 matches over the past two years. That was a 2-1 defeat against World Cup-bound South Korea last November. Switzerland opens its Group E campaign against Ecuador on June 15 in Brasilia. It then plays France in Salvador and Honduras in Manaus. In a testy first half, Peru pair Luis Ramirez and Paolo Hurtado were both booked after incidents with Swiss captain Gokhan Inler. Hurtado threatened in the 41st, exploiting a big hole in the Swiss defence to fire a curling shot that goalkeeper Diego Benaglio dived to tip beyond his left-hand post. Shaqiri was the only one of Hitzfelds likely World Cup starting 11 who began on the bench Tuesday, and his introduction in the 64th was key to changing the game. His sweeping pass found Rodriguez, whose floated ball into the goalmouth found Lichtsteiner rising to meet it with a header high into the top-right corner. Six minutes later, Inlers long pass released Shaqiri to poke a shot through the legs of goalkeeper George Forsyth. Adidas Gazelle Damen Günstig . He left in the 4th inning of Saturdays game against the Tigers after experiencing tightness. Reyes and the team still hope that he will be ready for Opening Day in Tampa Bay in one week. Adidas Eqt Schuhe Günstig . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay. http://www.nmdschuhesale.de/. -- New York Yankees centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury was sent for an MRI Thursday of his ailing right calf, which was negative. Adidas Lite Racer Schuh Damen . The freestyle skier from Calgary finished sixth in the qualification round with a total of 82.00 points. Groenewoud won a silver medal at the X Games last month, just over five weeks after undergoing double knee surgery. Nmd Schuhe Günstig Kaufen . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.TORONTO - When the Toronto Maple Leafs brought Stephane Robidas in for a free-agent visit over the summer, team brass told the veteran defenceman what they envisioned him doing if he signed.In his role, we felt that he would be a guy that could provide leadership, not only to our younger players but some of our older players, coach Randy Carlyle said. He can share minutes and he can make a contribution (more than) on the ice.On Wednesday, Carlyle told Robidas that would include wearing an A on his chest as one of the teams alternate captains along with Joffrey Lupul. Robidas replaces Jay McClement to complete the leadership group with captain Dion Phaneuf.Leadership was a major question late last season when the Leafs lost 12 of the final 14 games to fall out of playoff contention. The 37-year-old Robidas, who wasnt around to be scarred by that collapse, brings a respected voice in the locker-room.Thats what hes done all his career, so we dont look at it that were asking him to do something hes not comfortable doing, Carlyle said.The Leafs made a significant commitment to Robidas on July 1 by inking him to a US$9-million, three-year deal even though he was still working to get back from a broken leg suffered during the playoffs. Hes expected to be on the first defensive pairing alongside Phaneeuf, at least to start the season.ddddddddddddI think that he adds a lot to our team, Phaneuf said. He plays the game hard night in and night out, hes very smart. ... Hes good with the puck in tight areas, he makes real good short plays in the defensive zone to relieve pressure.Off the ice, Robidas already seems well-liked by his new teammates. He played in just one exhibition game, the final one, but hes a go-to voice in the room.It shows a lot of confidence in me, Robidas said of being named an alternate captain. Its something that I dont need the A to be a leader and you dont need letters to be a leader. (Its) something that I take pride in. I just want to be myself. Im not going to come in and change everything. Im just going to play like I can play and be myself.Robidas has credited Montreal Canadiens coach Michel Therrien for helping him develop when he was a young player. Therrien coached Robidas in the AHL for three years with the Fredericton Canadiens and Quebec Citadelles.All the credit goes to him because he had passion, he had character and hes such a good person, Therrien said. He was a great warrior on the ice. For a small player, he played really hard and thats the reason why he made it to the NHL and he ended up having a great career.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz