Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.09.2019 05:36
beat out an eighth-inning Antworten

Atlanta, GA (SportsNetwork.com) - LeVeon Bell scored twice and set the Steelers franchise record for yards from scrimmage as Pittsburgh went into Atlanta and beat the Falcons 27-20 on Sunday. Bell did not find much running room against an uncharacteristically stingy Atlanta front, but he did reach the end zone twice among 20 carries for 47 yards. He also made five catches for 72 yards and broke Barry Fosters single-season Steelers record for yards from scrimmage with 2,042. Ben Roethlisberger completed 27-of-35 passes for 360 yards, 123 of those going to his favorite target, Antonio Brown. Brown extended his streak of at least five catches and 50 yards to 30 games. If you can get hot and play your best football at the right time, youre a dangerous football team, Roethlisberger said. I dont know if were there yet, but we got a win and were happy about it. With the win, the Steelers (9-5) kept pace in the tight AFC North race. Cincinnati, which blanked Johnny Manziel and the Browns on Sunday, maintained its half-game lead ahead of Pittsburgh and Baltimore, which took down Jacksonville. Matt Ryan threw for 310 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for the Falcons (5-9), who remain alive in the lowly NFC South. We felt we had lots of chances to have a different outcome, said Falcons coach Mike Smith. Harry Douglas filled in admirably for an injured Julio Jones, making 10 catches for 131 yards. Jones, who was coming off a career-high 259 yards against Green Bay last Monday, was unable to play through a hip pointer injury he suffered late in a loss to the Packers. Roethlisberger completed four of his five passes for 52 yards on Pittsburghs opening touch, but he missed Heath Miller on 3rd-and-5 from the 20. The Steelers settled for a 38-yard Shaun Suisham field goal. Suisham split the uprights again from 38 yards away with two seconds left in the first quarter to cap a 72-yard drive. On the first play of the second, Ryan underthrew Douglas. William Gay jumped the route, came up with his third interception of the season and juked two Falcons on his way to a 52-yard touchdown return. This week didnt start the way that we wanted it to, said Ryan. We had opportunities early on and just missed on a couple. Atlanta got on the board with 4:19 left in the second half, when Ryan floated a ball to the back right corner of the end zone for Devin Hester. His second receiving TD of the year made it 13-7. Browns 28-yard reception near the left pylon in the final minute led to Bells short rushing score that made it 20-7 at halftime. Brown was initially ruled out of bounds, but a lengthy review determined that he got both feet down at the 1-yard line. Atlanta controlled the clock in the third quarter with two lengthy drives but had just two Matt Bryant field goals to show for it. Drives of 70 and 75 yards led to a pair of short kicks. The Falcons were within a touchdown heading into the fourth, but Bells 13- yard TD run down the left sideline 49 seconds into the final stanza gave the Steelers a 27-13 lead. Roddy Whites 4-yard touchdown grab, set up by a 41-yard Douglas pitch-and- catch, had Atlanta again within seven points with just over 10 minutes remaining. The Falcons went three-and-out later in the fourth and Pittsburgh was able to milk the remainder of the clock. On 3rd-and-1 from the Falcons 39 out of the two-minute warning, Roethlisberger used a play fake to get the defense off balance and hit Miller for a 25-yard gain. Roethlisberger kneeled twice to burn the remaining time. Game Notes The Falcons have allowed an NFL-worst 19 rushing touchdowns ... The Steelers are 13-2-1 all-time against Atlanta ... Atlanta fell to 0-8 this season when running 24 or fewer times ... Foster set the previous Steelers franchise record for yards from scrimmage in 1992 ... Both teams went 6-for-11 on third down. Fake NBA Jerseys China . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season. Cheap Fake NBA Jerseys .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. http://www.fakenbajerseys.com/.com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Fake NBA Jerseys 2019 . Team officials did not indicate the extent of the injury Saturday, simply listing Rose with "left knee soreness." Rose has played two preseason games without any sign of problems. The first NBA game in South America now will be missing its biggest star. Fake Nike NBA Jerseys . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up.NEW YORK -- Norichika Aoki got some good news during batting practice and turned it into a great night all-around. Aoki hit a leadoff homer, Khris Davis connected three batters later and Yovani Gallardo pitched the Milwaukee Brewers to a 4-2 victory over the New York Mets on Friday night. Before the game, Aoki found out from Japanese reporters that Brewers owner Mark Attanasio said the team will pick up the outfielders $1.5 million option for next season. "I didnt know about it until I heard today, and Im excited to be part of the Brewers again," Aoki said through a translator. "Im very thankful." Martin Maldonado also homered and Gallardo (12-10) went six innings to end his inconsistent season with a win. The right-hander, who won 33 games over the previous two years, finished 4-1 with a 2.41 ERA in eight starts since returning from a strained left hamstring. "Being on the DL for those two weeks just kind of lets you reset, kind of have a fresh start," Gallardo said. "And ever since then Ive been feeling good." The fourth-place Brewers are closing strong, too. They have won three straight and five of six, giving them nine victories in their last 10 road games against New York. "We count on Yo. Hes not a guy that I have a question mark about. So its really important for him to finish well and knowing next year, coming into the season, that were going to get the same guy that weve been used to for all these years. Somebody you can count on every time hes out there," manager Ron Roenicke said. "From when he came back off the DL, I dont have those questions anymore." Brandon Kintzler worked a 1-2-3 eighth and Jim Henderson pitched a perfect ninth for his 28th save in 32 tries. The punchless Mets played without All-Star third baseman David Wright, who sat out with a sore right thumb, and lost 4-2 to Milwaukee for the second consecutive game. Wright was sidelined one night after he was hit in the helmet by an 86 mph changeup. The Mets reiterated that Wrights head is fine -- he said he passed all the concussion tests -- but the medical staff recommended he rest his thumb for a day. The star slugger jammed his thumb when he hit the dirt after he was plunked by a pitch from Johnny Hellweg. All-Star centre fielder Carlos Gomezz was back in the Brewers lineup after serving a one-game suspension for touching off a bench-clearing fracas Wednesday in Atlanta when he admired his homer and yelled at Braves starter Paul Maholm.dddddddddddd Milwaukee third baseman Aramis Ramirez aggravated a left knee injury during the fray and has missed the last two games. Ramirez expected to take batting practice and could return this weekend, Roenicke said. Jean Segura sat out his ninth consecutive game because of a strained right hamstring, but Roenicke said the All-Star shortstop would probably be available off the bench and might start Saturday. Segura and Eric Young Jr. of the Mets are tied for the NL lead with 44 stolen bases. Aoki sent the fourth pitch from Carlos Torres (4-6) to right field for his second career leadoff homer. "He smoked it, too. That one really sounded good," Roenicke said. Scooter Gennett struck out but reached on a wild pitch. One out later, Davis drove a hanging breaking ball to left for his 11th home run. Davis grabbed at his left leg while trying to beat out an eighth-inning grounder. He came out with a tight left hamstring and strained right quadriceps. "I think hes OK. Were thinking more its, hes kind of dehydrated and didnt probably drink as much water as he should," Roenicke said. "Im hoping hell be OK tomorrow." Justin Turner knocked in a run with an infield single in the sixth to cut it to 3-2. New York had the bases loaded with one out, but Gallardo struck out Juan Lagares before Daniel Murphy tried to score from third on a pitch in the dirt. Maldonado blocked the ball in front of him and scrambled back in time to tag Murphy, who tried to hurdle the catcher at home plate. "Took a chance," Murphy said. "Its two outs, two strikes right there. Gallardos out pitch is a curveball and I was looking for a dirtball and I got one. I just didnt trust the first read and once I hesitated, I was out. Probably should have shut it down but I didnt." NOTES: Milwaukee C Jonathan Lucroy made his ninth start this season at first base. ... Brewers prospect Jimmy Nelson makes his first major league start Saturday against RHP Aaron Harang. ... Mets LHP Jonathon Niese (8-8) will start the season finale Sunday against RHP Marco Estrada (7-4). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz