Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

19.09.2019 05:20
took me to his left — Antworten

TROIS-RIVIERES, Que. – With the Dumoulin family celebrating their 45th season of racing, it was second-generation driver L.P. Dumoulin who raced to victory in the 45th running of the Grand Prix de Trois-Rivieres Sunday in NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 competition. Dumoulin was able to get past Kerry Micks just before the halfway point of the race and hold off a furious charge by Andrew Ranger late in the closing laps to win the JuliaWine.com Le 50 Tours at the 1.53-mile temporary course through the streets of Trois-Rivieres. It was the second Canadian Tire Series victory of the season for Dumoulin, a native of Trois-Rivieres, and fourth of his career. Dumoulin and Ranger were battling on the first attempt at a green-white-checkered finish when the caution flag was displayed after an accident between pole sitter Marc Antoine Camirand and Xavier Coupal on Lap 51. The accident sent Coupal into a series of barrel rolls that forced NASCAR officials to display the red flag while safety personnel worked to get Coupal out of the car. Coupal was transported to a local hospital for further evaluation after the accident. Due to time constraints and the amount of clean up needed, the race was called after the two-car accident on Lap 51. Ranger finished second with Micks third. Dumoulins brother, J.F. Dumoulin, was fourth and J.R. Fitzpatrick completed the top five. Jeff Lapcevich, Alex Guenette, Jason Hathaway, Noel Dowler and Joey McColm brought home the top 10. The JuliaWine.com Le 50 Tours was seen live Sunday on RDS2, and will debut on TSN in Canada on Aug. 16 at 1 p.m. ET. L.P. Dumoulin holds on to his points lead over Fitzpatrick as the series returns to action on Aug. 16 with the Wilson Equipment 300 at Riverside International Speedway in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. The Canadian Tire Series has visited the high-banked .333-mile oval each year since 2007. Jason Hathaway is the defending race winner. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . Phoenix originally signed Barbosa to a 10-day contract on Jan. 8 after Eric Bledsoe injured his knee and then signed him to another 10-day deal. Cheap NHL Jerseys From China . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No. https://www.nhljerseys2020.com/. JOHNS, N. NHL Jerseys China . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. Fake NHL Jerseys 2020 . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns.TORONTO - Corey Hirsch and the rest of his 1994 Canadian Olympic teammates were so focused on Swedish stars Mats Naslund and Hakan Loob that they didnt pay much attention to 20-year-old Peter Forsberg.He just kind of hid in the shadows of those guys, Hirsch said. As far as us, Canadians, we didnt know much about him.By the time Forsberg scored in the shootout to give Sweden the gold medal, he had put his stamp on hockey very early in a career that has led him to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Two years later Mike Modano helped the United States win the World Cup of Hockey, and then in 1998 Dominik Hasek willed the Czech Republic to gold at the Nagano Olympics.On Monday night those three Canada killers go into the Hall of Fame together, along with the late Pat Burns, longtime Canadian defenceman Rob Blake and referee Bill McCreary. To Hirsch, its no shock that this class excelled internationally at Canadas expense.Thats why theyre Hall of Famers because theyve done everything and theyve been able to succeed in high-pressure situations, Hirsch said by phone Friday. Thats what great players do. They do amazing things at opportune times.Haseks domination in Nagano was the most amazing. He shut out Finland earlier in the tournament and then blanked Russia for gold, but before that he took his place in Canadian hockey history.After receiving his Hall of Fame ring Friday, Hasek said he and his teammates started to believe this was a special run after beating the U.S. in the quarters. Then Hasek shined as the Czechs pushed Canada to a shootout.I remember knowing that you had Dominik Hasek in the other net, said Blake, who was named the top defenceman in those Olympics. Theres no gimmes, we knew that going into the game, and then finally when you come down to kind of a one-on-one showdown and you got one of the greatest goalies to play at the other end, it makes it tough.Before the shootout Hasek left his crease to ask McCreary if Wayne Gretzky was shooting.Once I told him I didnt know who was shooting, he went back into his net and as he always did, he stopped everybody, McCreary said.As everyone knows now, Gretzky didnt shoot. Hasek stopped Theo Fleury, Ray Bourque, Joe Nieuwendyk, Eric Lindros and Brendan Shanahan.I probably saw him play the best that he could, Blake said.Hasek said winning gold in Nagano was the top accomplishment of his career, slightly ahead of winning the Staanley Cup with the Detroit Red Wings.ddddddddddddWe won the gold medal, we flew with a charter our president sent for us and we came back to Prague and we spend one night in Prague and this night I will never, ever forget, Hasek said.Hasek at that time was in the midst of arguably the best stretch of any goaltender in NHL history. Eleven years earlier at the 1987 Canada Cup, he showed the potential to grow into that.You realized how good he was then, said Canadas starter in that tournament, Grant Fuhr. Its just hed never had a chance to show it because the Czechs werent going to beat the Russians and they couldnt beat us because both our teams just happened to be better teams overall.Like Hasek in 1998, Forsberg helped Sweden dispel that at the 1994 Games in Lillehammer, Norway. With the gold medal on the line, Hirsch did what he thought was his best to stop him in the shootout.As he took me to his left — my right — I really took everything away from him, Hirsch said. I had him. I had him in the sense that he had nothing. The only thing he could do was what he did, and at that point in time was something that nobody had ever really seen before.Forsberg went the other way with a move so memorable its image made it onto a stamp in Sweden.It was kind of a lucky shot, he was so close to saving it, Forsberg said. I was fortunate to be on the better part of that shootout. Fantastic moment. First time Sweden ever won the Olympic gold. It was a great kick-start for me to come over to the NHL right after. For me it was a fantastic moment.Patric Hornqvist of the Pittsburgh Penguins was 7 at the time but recognized the historical importance of Forsbergs goal.After that he became famous all over our country, Hornqvist said. It jump-started his career. He was such a great player and great person. He really deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.Modano didnt have a moment of his own to personally crush Canada. But he was a big part of the 1996 U.S. World Cup of Hockey team that came back to beat Canada to win the three-game final.Canada won Game 1 in Philadelphia before the U.S. bounced back to win Games 2 and 3 in Montreal.You look at Canadas roster and it was the best guys Canada has ever put together in 20 years from top to bottom, Modano said. Our backs were against the wall, it was two (games) in Montreal. Everything there was perfect.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz