Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Freundeskreis von Waldemar
wangz10 Offline

18.09.2019 09:50
Vapormax Plus Antworten

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- The San Jose Sharks are bringing back coach Todd McLellan and general manager Doug Wilson for another season despite another early playoff flop. Owner Hasso Plattner said Wednesday he was accepting Wilsons recommendation to keep McLellan after the Sharks became just the fourth NHL team ever to lose a best-of-seven playoff series after winning the first three games. "I am very disappointed in the way our team finished the 2013-14 season," Plattner said in a statement. "Gaining a 3-0 series advantage and being unable to advance is a major blow to our organization and fan base. Our teams have been consistently built to go deep into the playoffs and this goal wont change. "Doug Wilson and I have met over the past two weeks. He has shared his support of the coaching staff, as well as his recommended changes to our teams roster, and he has my complete support moving forward." Plattner also thanked fans for their support and said he is not satisfied with the performance the past few seasons and believes a plan is in place to improve on those results. "I am confident that with the proposed changes, Doug and his staff will build a team we can all be proud of," Plattner said. The Sharks have a 271-130-57 record in six seasons under McLellan, posting the second-most wins in the NHL in that span to Pittsburgh. San Jose made back-to-back conference finals under McLellan, losing in four games to Chicago in 2010 and in five games the following season to Vancouver. The Sharks have won only one playoff series in McLellans other four seasons, losing in the first round to Anaheim in 2009, St. Louis in 2011 and Los Angeles this season. San Jose swept Vancouver in the first round in 2013 before losing a seven-game series to the Kings. Wilson became general manager in May 2003 and has built playoff teams every season. The Sharks have the second-most points in the regular season the past 10 seasons but are still looking for their first Stanley Cup appearance. The Sharks have most of their key pieces under control for next season after signing captain Joe Thornton and all-time leading goal scorer Patrick Marleau to three-year extensions in January. The most prominent unrestricted free agent is 37-year-old defenceman Dan Boyle. Forwards Bracken Kearns and Mike Brown, defenceman Scott Hannan and backup goalie Alex Stalock are the other unrestricted free agents. The team also could use one of its two compliance buyouts to cut ties with unproductive forward Marty Havlat, who is owed $6 million next season in the final year of his contract. Nike Just Do It Schoenen Wit . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 Dames . Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter. http://www.vapormaxsalenederland.com/vap...koop-kopen.html. The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. Nike Vapormax Plus Dames Sale . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Kopen .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Mr. Fraser, In the PIT/NYR Round 2 series, there have been two separate occasions where Marc Staal has taken blatant shots to the head of Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby. In Game 3, Staal hit Crosby with a viscous crosscheck to the back of the head. I was shocked that a penalty wasnt even called on the ice! The league then came out the following day and said that no punishment would be handed down for the hit. The following night, in Game 4, Staal again went after Crosbys head. This time it was a blatant elbow. Again, it was from behind, to the back of the head, nearly knocking the helmet off Crosbys head. Again, there was no call on the ice, and no action taken by the league. Can you explain to me how the league and officials, in this era of "no tolerance" for hits to the head, can allow this kind of thing to go on? How can there be no call on the ice? Obviously, since there was no action for the league, or penalty called, in Game 3, Staal figured he was cleared to do it again in Game 4. I mean, if the NHL doesnt care about the well-being of its marquee players, why should Staal? Thanks for listening. Any light you can shed on this subject would be great! John Waclo John: The cross-check that Marc Staal delivered on Sidney Crosby was well beyond just a minor infraction (Video link) and worthy of at least a five-minute major and game misconduct. This aggressive cross-check delivered to the head area could not be considered an effort by a defensive player to contain, engage in a battle in battle or to clear an opponent from the front of the net. The blow did not start at the name plate on the back of the jersey and thhen rode up to the neck and back of the helmet.dddddddddddd This forceful, full-arm extension cross-check went directly to the back of the neck/head of Crosby and should be considered an attempt to injure and worthy of a match penalty under rule 59.4. For the sake of argument lets reverse the body position of Crosby where he and Staal are face-to-face. If that same force is delivered to the neck and chin of Sid he will most likely be spitting blood, chicklets and perhaps even incur another broken jaw. I would sincerely hope that a match penalty would be assessed in that case and a player would be suspended for cross-checking an opponent in the face! I see a deliberate and forceful cross-check to the back of a players neck and head to be similarly dangerous regardless of the fact it was delivered on a player with a well-documented history of concussions. If you want to see an "old school" hit take a look at the major and game misconduct I assessed to Darian Hatcher in a game in Dallas just prior to the playoffs, when he delivered an elbow to the face of Jeremy Roenick. Roenicks jaw was dislocated, broken in three places and he had eight teeth cracked or broken. Roenick approached me on the ice spitting blood and teeth with his jaw wagging in the breeze as he attempted to say, "He broke my f----n jaw!" Hatcher was suspended for seven games (including the Stars first five playoff games) by Colin Campbell for the illegal hit. See it here. John, you ask how these types of plays can be missed. The answer is there are too many "puck watchers" wearing stripes in these playoffs. Player safety is placed in jeopardy when these aggressive fouls are allowed to go un-penalized. This isnt "old school" officiating; just a lack of awareness. ' ' '

«« Nat Borchers
Jim Furyk »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz