Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Freundeskreis von Waldemar
wangz10 Offline

18.09.2019 09:47
Lorie Kane Antworten

FRENCH LICK, Ind. -- Lorie Kane shot a 2-under 70 in tricky wind conditions Saturday for a share of the lead with Laurie Rinker in the Legends Championship. Rinker had a 73 to match Kane at 3-under 141 with one round left in the Legends Tour event at French Lick Resorts Pete Dye Course. Val Skinner was a shot back after a 70. "The golf course played very tough," said Kane, coming off a playoff loss to Rosie Jones two weeks ago in Maine in the Harris Golf Charity Classic. "At this day and age in my career Im just happy for being able to compete with the great legends of this game." Rinker turned 51 on Saturday. "But I feel a couple years older after that round," she said. Skinner made a 25-foot birdie putt on No. 17 and closed with another birdie. "Youve got to get control of your ball," Skinner said. "Its in great shape and a nice walk out there, but I said Petes name a few times. It was tough, a very challenging golf course." First-round leader Dina Ammaccapane followed her opening 66 with an 81. The winner will receive $75,000 in the $500,000 tournament. Mike McGlinchey 49ers Jersey . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. Matt Breida Youth Jersey .The law passed on Friday, in a 128-62 vote in the lower chamber of parliament, was prompted by FIFA bribery scandals in recent years.Switzerland-based sports leaders such as FIFA President Sepp Blatter and IOC President Thomas Bach are now classed as politically exposed persons in wider legislation covering money-laundering. http://www.thesf49ersshoponline.com/Yout...s-49ers-Jersey/. Over the course of his career Glenn is 79-71-1 in 151 starts for a .526 career winning percentage. Since becoming a Stampeder, he has elevated his play and raised his stock around the league. Jalen Hurd Jersey . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No. Kwon Alexander Womens Jersey . - This is just the warm-up act for 18-year-old William Nylander.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Kobe Bryant returned to the Los Angeles Lakers lineup Sunday night against Phoenix after taking three games off to rest.Coach Byron Scott didnt know how many minutes Bryants return will last, and he had no predictions about how much rest Bryant will need going forward in the winter.But the former Lakers teammates are determined to figure out how to preserve Bryants 36-year-old body for the rigours of his 19th NBA season, even if it means taking more games off in the near future.When you get to this point in your career, you have to listen to your body a little bit more, Scott said. I think hes being smart, allowing me to say, OK, lets sit this game, and not put up a fight and just trusting in me. I thought that was big for us.Bryant skipped three games in four days surrounding Christmas due to an overall soreness, missing the Lakers upset win over Golden State before a brutal back-to-back road trip in Chicago and Dallas.The third-leading scorer in NBA history played just six games in the previous 18 months before this season due to two major injuries. Although he has looked much like his former self for long stretches this season, Bryant has been more aware than ever of his susceptibility to fatigue and injury, and hes handling himself accordingly.II just think he understands right now that he has to get as much as he can out of his body while he can, and then sometimes were going to have to sit down, Scott said.dddddddddddd The body will get you to change a little bit when it starts talking to you. I think we all know that Kobe is one of the smartest players in this league, so he starts to listen, just like everybody else.After showing up to Staples Center more than three hours early for a pregame workout, Bryant largely ran the point in the opening minutes against the Suns, focusing on playmaking instead of the physical grind of being a scorer. He had made just 29.2 per cent of his shots in his last five games before his rest.Scott hopes to reduce his minutes from their current 35.4 per game, aiming to play Bryant roughly 32 minutes each night. Bryant also is still skipping most practices with his teammates, although he chafes against that restriction.But Scott cant promise Bryant wont play extra minutes if a game is on the line for the Lakers, who are still scuffling at the edge of respectability despite their injury woes.He only knows one way to play, Scott said. If hes on the court, hes going to play all-out. He doesnt take plays off, so you know youve got to sometimes save a guy from himself. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz