Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.09.2019 05:29
will be responsible for two-thirds Antworten

DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Toronto opening day starter R.A. Dickey gave up six runs and seven hits over three innings in the Blue Jays 10-6 victory over the New York Yankees Wednesday. The knuckleballer struck out two and walked four in his final spring training start before Mondays opener at Tampa Bay. Kelly Johnson had a two-run single in the first. Dean Anna hit an RBI double and Carlos Beltran drove in a pair with a double during a four-run second that put New York up 6-0. Blue Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion got hit on the right lower arm by a pitch in the fifth and left the game. General manager Alex Anthopoulos said the first baseman has a bruise, but is fine. Derek Jeter walked, singled and lined out against Dickey. The Yankees captain was limited to 17 games last season after breaking his left ankle in the 2012 playoffs. JETER METER Jeter appears to be breaking out of his offensive funk. He singled in his final at-bat Tuesday, and is 7 for 49 (.143) overall. "We talked about it," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "He hasnt played really in a year and a half. Timing is an issue, and its getting better every day. Hell have tomorrow off and then play the last two games." DICKEYS DOCKET Dickey was happy with his outing, despite the numbers. "Today was not a day about results," Dickey said. "What was paramount for me was to exercise my arm in a way where I felt good. I was able to use a large range of velocities and I mixed in pitches that I would never throw during the regular season. They put in their heads its another weapon that I might use on them later. So, I did exactly what I wanted to do." STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Manager John Gibbons announced that Drew Hutchison and Dustin McGowan have made the starting rotation. Hutchison will start in Tuesdays game against the Rays. McGowan, who has battled shoulder problems since 2008, won the fifth starter spot and will pitch in the April 4th home opener with the Yankees. Yankees: Reliever Chris Leroux allowed two runs, including Brett Lawries second-inning solo homer, and five hits in three innings. He was hit in the leg by two infield singles in the third, but remained in the game. The Yankees will start lining up their rotation for the regular season Thursday when opening day starter CC Sabathia will pitch. No. 2 Hiroki Kuroda and No. 4 Masahiro Tanaka are scheduled to throw Friday, with No. 3 Ivan Nova taking the mound Saturday. Fifth starter Michael Pineda will start a minor league intrasquad game Sunday. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Shortstop Jose Reyes, who missed his fourth game due to left hamstring tightness, took on-field batting practice. "We expect him to be ready for opening day," Anthopoulos said. "He could DH Friday. Were going day to day with him and see how he feels." Yankees: Jacoby Ellsbury, out 1 1/2 weeks because of right calf tightness, played five innings in centre fielder during his second minor league game. He is expected to be ready for opening day. Designated hitter Alfonso Soriano played despite minor tightness in his right shoulder. MOVES Blue Jays: Josh Thole beat out Erik Kratz for the backup catcher spot and will catch Dickey opening day. "Im thrilled," Thole said. Its a big honour." Kratz was sent to the minor league camp. Outfielder Matt Tuiasosopo, claimed off waivers from Arizona last Friday, has been told that he will not make the opening day roster. Michael Strahan Giants Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Eli Manning Jersey . A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press the Steelers will part ways with the former Pro Bowler, a move that hardly serves as a surprise after fifth-year linebacker Jason Worilds agreed to accept a "transition player" tag last week. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-...Barkley-Jersey/. They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago. Darius Slayton Jersey . Malone will become an unrestricted free-agent and as per the collective bargaining agreement, the Lightning will be responsible for two-thirds of the remainder of his contract over twice the length of the rest of the deal. Odell Beckham Jr Jersey . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Three-time major winner Padraig Harrington has disclosed he has undergone treatment for skin cancer. The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face." Harrington, who did not say when the treatmentt took place, was speaking out to urge people to see a doctor if they have concerns about their health.dddddddddddd. Harrington says his "father had symptoms but didnt do anything about it. Its the nature of men in Ireland and certainly older men. I would be much more inclined to go and do something about it." Patrick Harrington died in 2005 of cancer of the esophagus. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz