Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.09.2019 05:43
four minutes to play Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Winnipeg Jets captain Andrew Ladd thought there was plenty to like about his teams first-period performance Sunday night -- even though they found themselves trailing by two goals. But there was even more to like at nights end, after Ladds late-game equalizer and shootout winner lifted the Jets to a 5-4 win over the San Jose Sharks. Ladd tied the game at 4-4 with 1:43 remaining on a quick shot from the left circle with Blake Wheeler screening goalie Antti Niemi. "We needed a goal at the end," said the left-winger, who notched his fifth goal of the season. "(Bryan Little) made a great play, and I tried to get it off as quick as I could." The Sharks were leading thanks to Dan Boyles second power-play goal of the game. The defenceman finished a precise play when Logan Coutures no-look, backhand pass set him up for an easy goal from point-blank range. Michael Frolik, Dustin Byfulgien and Grant Clitsome added goals for the Jets (8-9-2). Tomas Hertl and Tommy Wingels scored for the Sharks (10-2-5), who lost in a shootout for the third time in their last four games. Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec stopped Couture, Wingels and Boyle as Ladd scored the lone goal in the penalty-shot contest. Niemi stopped 42-of-46 shots for the Sharks, while Pavelec made 30 saves. The Jets, who scored four first-period goals against Nashville on Friday night, were buzzing around Niemi early, but the netminder kept the game scoreless. Winnipeg had a 10-2 lead in shots when Boyles point shot on the power play opened the scoring for San Jose at 14:04. Less than two minutes later, Jason Demers sprung Hertl on a breakaway with an 80-foot pass, and Hertl beat Pavelec with a deke to his forehand for his 10th goal of the season. "The way the game played out, I thought we had a really good first period," Ladd said. "A couple mistakes and were down 2-0. A lot of times its tough to come in and be positive, but I thought we did a good job of that, and a good job of sticking to our game plan." Jets coach Claude Noel thought his team responded well to the early two-goal deficit. "I thought we were resilient in the game," Noel said. "I thought we didnt lose our focus, we didnt lose our hope, and we easily could have after the first period. "To me it was a huge building block for our team." Even after Boyles second goal, as the game started to slip away, Noel said his bench believed it could force overtime. "We still felt there was time on the clock and we could get some stuff done," he said. Patrick Marleau appeared to have scored the overtime winner for San Jose, but the goal was disallowed when Wingels made contact in the crease with Pavelec. "Its a discretionary call that occurs in a game," said San Jose coach Todd McLellan, adding that ones opinion of the call would likely depend on which team they support. Pavelec thought the call was warranted, as he felt Wingels pushed him in the back. "We made stride as far as our competitiveness," McLellan said. "But I still dont think were at our best." The Jets have won back-to-back contests for the first time since the seasons first two games. The Jets drew even in the second period, beating Niemi three times on 17 shots. Frolik scored off a perfect cross-crease pass from Matt Halischuk to make it 2-1, only to see the Sharks restore their two-goal lead 41 seconds later on a high shot from in tight by Wingels. Byfuglien scored his first goal of the season -- on his 64th shot on goal -- to make it 3-2, and Clitsome drew the Jets even with a wrist shot through traffic from 50 feet out. Notes: A pre-game moment of silence was observed for Remembrance Day, and Second World War veteran Len Kropioski, a Jets season-ticket holder, joined anthem singer Stacey Nattrass on the ice. a The Jets struggles on the power play continued as they went 0 for 2. Winnipeg has one power-play goal in its last 14 games. a San Jose plays its next three games in Western Canada before a trip to Chicago next weekend. a Winnipeg plays in Detroit on Tuesday night before returning home to face Philadelphia. Cody Ford Jersey .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No. Cody Ford Youth Jersey . Kerber will next play Estonias Kaia Kanepi, who beat American qualifier Victoria Duval 6-1, 6-3. In other first-round matches, Lucie Safarova beat 2010 French Open champion Francesca Schiavone 6-4, 6-4 and American Bethanie Mattek-Sands had a 6-4, 6-3 win over Canadas Eugenie Bouchard. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Elit...Bills-Jersey/.Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys .com) - James van Riemsdyk had two goals with one assist to help the Toronto Maple Leafs to a 5-2 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday night. Andre Roberts Womens Jersey . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected.PHOENIX -- Goran Dragic had a special person he wanted to impress. Son Mateo -- age three months and three days -- attended his first NBA game. "I was a little bit hyped," Dragic said. "I tried to show him what his daddy can do." As has been the case often in this breakout season, Dragic did a lot, especially when it mattered most. He scored 13 of his career-high 34 points in the final seven minutes and the Phoenix Suns pulled away to beat the depleted Golden State Warriors 122-109 on Saturday night. Dragic, who also had 10 assists, topped 30 points for the sixth time this season as the Suns (30-20) pulled a half-game ahead of the Warriors (30-21) for the sixth-best record in the Western Conference. Gerald Green added 25 points and P.J. Tucker had 16 points and a career-best 15 rebounds for Phoenix. After two sub-par performances in losses, the Suns might have had their best offensive game, coach Jeff Hornacek said. "These guys were sharp," he said. "The one thing I told them, especially that fourth quarter, they played smart." Stephen Curry had 28 points and nine assists and Harrison Barnes scored 23 points for the Warriors, who were without front-line starters Andrew Bogut and David Lee. Both missed their second straight game, Bogut with left shoulder inflammation, Lee with a left shoulder sprain and left hip strain. "We are a no-excuse team," Golden State coach Mark Jackson said. "Obviously were missing those guys but we still have more than enough to win ball games. Give the credit they played extremely well. They are a very good offensive team." Dragic, left out of the All-Star game, made 10 of 13 shots. He tied his career best for 3-pointers made with six, in seven attempts. His torrid finish came after he experienced a dizzy spell. After a couple of sports drinks, he felt better. Dragic said Hornacek has made it clear that when the game is on the line, its time to step up. "I was kind of cruising the third quarter," Dragic said. "I just hit one 3 and I was not aggressive enough, and then the fourth quarter I just started playing.dddddddddddd I just started feeling good." Curry was 0 for 3 shooting and scoreless in the fourth quarter. "They got hot," Curry said. "Gerald Green and Dragic made some big-time shots. We had some shots that spun in and out. It was one of those nights we thought that, besides the boards, we played well all-around. We didnt have timely stops." Phoenix took the lead for good with the last basket of the opening quarter and was up by as many as 14 in the third but Curry kept the Warriors close. Golden State twice cut it to two in the final quarter, the last time at 102-100 on Jermaine ONeals tip-in with 7:55 to play. Dragic sank two 3s in an 11-2 run that finally put the Suns in control for good, 113-102 on Tuckers basket with just under four minutes to play. Phoenix outscored Golden State 20-9 over the final 7:33. The Suns opened the second half with a 13-3 run, taking a 76-62 lead on Tuckers 3-pointer, but Curry scored four and Barnes hit a 3 in a 7-0 spurt that cut it to 78-71 with six minutes left in the third quarter. Golden State outscored the Suns 11-4 over the final two minutes of the quarter to slice Phoenixs lead to 95-90 entering the fourth. Phoenix led most of the first half but never by more than nine points and was up 63-59 at the break. Without Bogut and Lee, the Warriors were outrebounded 26-15 in the first half and 45-34 for the game. "We had to crash the boards," Tucker said. "The boards were key, the paint was key. We know Steph is going to make crazy shots, Klay (Thompson) will get a couple off. Thats stuff we can live with. With the boards, not giving up second opportunity points was key and thats what I really wanted to capitalize on tonight." Notes: The Suns have won 10 in a row in games where Green scored at least 20 points. ... Both teams close out their pre-All Star game schedule at home against Miami, Phoenix on Tuesday and Golden State on Wednesday. ... The Warriors played on the road for only the second time in a stretch of 11 games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz