Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.09.2019 05:39
pairs figure skating in Sochi Antworten

PHOENIX -- Stephen Strasburg was allowed to finish his season this time, and he finished it in fine style. Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Strasburg (8-9) gave up two runs and six hits in seven innings with four strikeouts, two walks and a hit batter. Manager Davey Johnson, who is retiring at the end of the season, said Strasburgs win-loss record in no way reflects the way he pitched. "He had a great season. Hes a phenomenal young man, going to have a great career," Johnson said. "We didnt score him any runs. He should have won 15 ball games, at least. Certainly he was consistent all year long. " Strasburg, whose season is littered with no decisions, had a solid finish after being shut down in the late stages of last season to rest his arm even though Washington was on a playoff run. "Id say I learned a lot," Strasburg said. "Its all about whether I can learn to apply it. Werth, who missed the early part of the season with a hamstring injury, sent a pitch from Patrick Corbin (14-8) soaring to deep left field for his 25th home run. Ramos 16th homer was off Chaz Roe in the seventh. The victory came after the Nationals were swept in three games in St. Louis. The loss Monday eliminated the Nationals from playoff contention after they had the best record in baseball a year ago (98-64). It was another tough outing for Corbin, who started the season 12-1, but was 2-7 in his final 12 starts. He went five innings, allowing five runs, six hits with seven strikeouts and two walks. The young left-hander allowed 32 earned runs in his last 34 innings. "This last month has been difficult for me and something I want to get over," Corbin said. "The team didnt like how the season ended, but at the end of the year when I get back home I will try to improve and get better and make sure it doesnt happen again next year." Arizona manager Kirk Gibson defended his young pitcher, noting that Corbins slider was not as effective late in the year as it was early, when it could be devastating. "He left with his head down but I told him to keep his head up," Gibson said. "He had an outstanding year for us." Strasburg was 3-0 in his last eight starts. The Nationals won seven of them. "I think physically I held up pretty well," Strasburg said. "I think one thing I learned is sometimes less is more. I like to work really hard and when you reach a point in September youve really got to back things off or its going to be counterproductive." Arizona broke a scoreless tie in the third when Didi Gregorius drew a leadoff walk and Corbin was hit in the foot by a pitch. Adam Eatons single loaded the bases, then Gerardo Parra singled home the games first run. Paul Goldchmidt grounded sharply into a double play, but a run scored to make it 2-0. Washington got a run in the fourth on Bryce Harpers RBI double, then took over with a four-run fourth. Consecutive doubles by Tyler Moore and Anthony Rendon tied it at 2-2. Jeff Kobernus walked and, with two outs, just after he had broken a bat he had used for weeks, Werth hit one long and hard off the pitch-count scoreboard just below the Fridays Front Row Sports Grill in left field. The three-run shot put Washington in control 5-2. Ramos blew the game open with his three-run shot in the eighth. Down 8-2, the Diamondbacks scored twice in the ninth on Gregorius groundout to short and Matt Davidsons double to centre. Goldschmidt singled in the fifth to extend his hitting streak to 17 games, matching his career best set earlier this year. NOTES: Strasburg threw 183 innings this season, Corbin 208 1-3. Strasburg is 25, Corbin 26. ... Johnson says LHP Gio Gonzalez could start the season finale Sunday but indicated the situation remains in flux. ... The run that scored when Goldschmidt hit into a double play does not count toward his NL-leading total of 124 RBIs. Goldschmidt leads the NL with 36 HRs, one more than Pittsburghs Pedro Alvarez. ... Washington has four players with at least 20 HRs: Ryan Zimmerman (26), Werth (25), Harper (20) and Ian Desmond (20). ... Arizona dropped to .500 (80-80). The Diamondbacks have not been under .500 all season. Last year they finished 81-81. ... On Saturday night, Washington sends RHP Dan Haren (9-14, 4.87) to the mound against Arizonas RHP Brandon McCarthy (5-10. 4.64). Devin Singletary Womens Jersey . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. Cody Ford Youth Jersey . As they are wont to do, the Spurs made things real easy. The Spurs signed Parker to a multi-year contract extension on Friday, ensuring that the six-time All-Star point guard will be in the fold whether Duncan and Ginobili are able to continue their careers or not. http://www.authenticbillsfanaticfootball...lls-jersey/.The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. Doug Flutie Jersey . Portland won Game 4 Sunday night at the Moda Center and are now up 3-1. The last time the Blazers won a playoff series came in the 2000 Western Conference semifinals against the Utah Jazz. Frank Gore Youth Jersey . LeBron James leads the Miami Heat in a quest for three consecutive championship titles, while Tim Duncan looks to add his fifth ring with the San Antonio Spurs when the series tips off with Game 1: Miami @ San Antonio on Thursday, June 5 at 9 p.World record holders Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov won the gold medal in pairs figure skating in Sochi on Wednesday, and their Russian teammates Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov took the silver. The heavily favoured duo put in an almost flawless performance to the delight of the crowd. Their score of 152.69 was only two points off of their own world record. Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov took the silver. Bronze went to the German duo of Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy, the silver medallists four years ago in Vancouver. Two Canadian teams put in strong performances but finished just off the podium. Canadians Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch finisshed in fifth with a score of 131.dddddddddddd18, and their Canadian teammates Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford came in seventh with a seasons best score of 127.32 for them. But the night belonged to Russia and Russian skating fans, with the world champions Volosozhar and Trankov adding to Russias medal haul from figure skating events. "This is a very special moment in our lives, to be skating in a Russian Olympics," Trankov said after their short program performance. Canadians Paige Lawrence and Rudi Swiegers, both from Saskatchewan, skated earlier and put up a score of 103.01 after a few small missteps. With files from The Associated Press ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz