Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.09.2019 04:51
Boston as they scored three Antworten

Marcus Trescothick says giving up the Somerset captaincy could help his batting form as he readies himself for his 23rd season with the county. Australia batsman Rogers will take over the armband from former England opener Trescothick this season and, having just turned 40, Trescothick hopes he can still improve on a decent 2015 campaign.The left-hander scored 1,284 runs in 16 Division One matches, at an average of more than 45, as he and youngster Tom Abell developed an effective opening partnership. And Trescothick told Sky Sports News HQ there was no reduction in his passion for the game despite him heading towards the twilight of his career.I still enjoy what I do, Trescothick said as he waited for conditions to improve so he could get to the crease for a bat against Lancashire at Taunton Vale.I trained hard over the winter to get in shape, and get ready for the start of the summer. Obviously its not feeling like summer at the moment, its pretty damp. Chris Rogers has retired from international cricket and will captain Somerset this season As for handing the captaincy to Rogers, he said: I thought it was time to move on for the club and for myself, for a change of direction, a bit of fresh blood and impetus into what we are trying to do.Sometimes you need to change it up and mix it around a little bit. Im coming towards the end of my career so hopefully I can play a couple of seasons without having the burden of captaincy and concentrate on scoring runs.Abell is at the other end of the experience spectrum, but scored 770 runs at the top of the Somerset batting order last year and much is expected of the 22-year-old. Tom Abell is looking to continue his progress in 2016 And he says playing with the likes of Trescothick and James Hildreth is ideal for his development.Its absolutely awesome, having come up through the age groups here watching guys like Tres and Hildy, to be playing among them.We went alright last year and I did alright at the top of the order. Its just the start for me, and good if I can take that on this season and make a bit more of an impact. Abell scored his maiden first-class century in 2015 and Trescothick was with him when he reached three figures Chris Gayle will link up with Somerset for part of the NatWest T20 Blast season and Trescothick and Abell are understandably excited at the prospect.Gayle smashed 15 sixes in an incredible innings of 151 not out against Kent last season, albeit in a Somerset defeat, with at least one of those maximums going out of the ground over the stand named after Trescothick. Chris Gayle is scheduled to play six T20 matches for Somerset this summer Asked if he had ever hit a ball over his own stand, Trescothick said: No, not since it has been there. He was fantastic, just watching the ball flying everywhere. The way he hits the ball is different to anyone else Ive seen in world cricket.The height and the power he gets behind it when he hits sixes is truly phenomenal. Im just delighted for the club, the team and the fans that he is coming back so we can see him again.Abell added: Me and Chris are slightly different players. Im still yet to hit a six, and hes hit a fair few here at the County Ground.Getting to watch these guys is absolutely awesome, especially for the young guys at the club. It gives you something to aspire to as you look to reach the top. Also See: County ins and outs ECB confirms coin toss change Somerset sign Jayawardene Gayle returning to Somerset Richaun Holmes Jersey . Never caused problems. Never raised a ruckus. Never got sick or hurt while frolicking in the fields of Claiborne Farm in Paris, Ky. George King Suns Jersey . Toronto FC hosts the three-time Italian league champions in a friendly Aug. 7 at BMO Field, a game that Roma CEO Italo Zanzi said falls within a key part of their pre-season. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/lean...sa-suns-jersey/. TSN2 December 18 Knicks at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 December 18 Thunder at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 December 21 Pacers at Timberwolves 7pm et/4pm pt. TSN2 December 23 Timberwolves at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 December 25 Wizards at Knicks 12pm et/9am pt TSN December 25 Thunder at Spurs 2:30pm et/11:30pt TSN December 25 Cavaliers at Heat 5pm et/2pm pt TSN December 25 Lakers at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN December 25 Warriors at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN NBA on TSN - January Date Game Time Network January 1 Kings at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 3 Jazz at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 5 Nuggets at Timberwolves 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 7 Rockets at Cavaliers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN January 7 Suns at Timberwolves 9:30pm et/6:30 pt. TSN January 9 Bulls at Wizards 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 9 Cavaliers at Warriors 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 13 Timberwolves at Pacers 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 15 Thunder at Rockets 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 15 Cavaliers at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 16 Cavaliers at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 22 NBA All-Star Selection Show 7pm et/4pm pt TSN2 January 22 Spurs at Bulls 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 22 Nets at Clippers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 January 25 Heat at Bulls 1pm et/10am pt TSN January 25 Thunder at Cavaliers 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt TSN January 26 Timberwolves at Thunder 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Nuggets at Grizzlies 8pm et/5pm pt TSN2 January 29 Bulls at Lakers 10:30pm et/7:30pt TSN2 NBA on TSN - February Date Game Time Network February 5 Clippers vs. Penny Hardaway Suns Jersey . The above paragraph could be rewritten, verbatim, with Marcus Stromans name in place of Romeros. After both men had disastrous outings in Tuesdays 18-4 mauling at the hands of the Tigers, its clear that neither is the best option to begin the season in Toronto. Kevin Johnson Jersey .J. -- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning is going to start the off-season training program with a surgically repaired left ankle.(SportsNetwork.com) - Its been a roller coaster ride for the Minnesota Wild during their past two third periods. After rallying for a victory last time out, the Wild try to make it two in a row on Thursday night as they host the San Jose Sharks. The Wild had a two-game win streak snapped with a 5-4 loss to the New York Rangers on Monday. Minnesota led 3-0 going into the third period of that game before New York put forth an epic comeback. It was the Wilds turn on Tuesday in Boston as they scored three times in the third period, winning 4-3 on Marco Scandellas game-winner late in regulation. Nino Niederreiter, Zach Parise and Justin Fontaine also lit the lamp for Minnesota, while Niklas Backstrom made 25 saves on 28 shots in his second start of the season. These guys are doing a tremendous job for us, Wild coach Mike Yeo said. What I like is that theyre doing it the right way. Yeo did see his team go scoreless on two power-play chances, leaving the club 0-for-26 on the season. The Sharks have followed up a four-game slide with back-to-back wins, both on the road.dddddddddddd They unleashed 51 shots on net in Tuesdays meeting with Colorado, but needed a shootout to record a 3-2 victory. Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski scored in the shootout with Antti Niemi adding two saves. Brent Burns and Logan Couture tallied in regulation for the Sharks and Niemi added 31 saves, including one on Matt Duchene in the final seconds of overtime. Were happy to get the two points. Of course, that was a big save, and it really did give us confidence going forward, said Niemi. Burns is certainly playing with confidence. He has a goal in three straight and a point in five in a row. The defenseman has four goals and 12 points in 11 games on the season. Offensively hes been an absolute force for us. Hes getting better defensively. Big, big part of our team right now, said Sharks head coach Todd McLellan of Burns. The Sharks have won four of their past five overall versus the Wild, but are 0-5-1 in their last six trips to Minnesota. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz