Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.09.2019 04:57
Im hopeful that its a long-term Antworten

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- A desert critter saved leader Bubba Watson at least a stroke Saturday in the Phoenix Open. Some pigskin play cost Phil Mickelson to the chagrin of the rowdiest fans in the largest crowd in golf history. The estimated 189,722 in attendance had a lot to see on a sunny, cool day at TPC Scottsdale. Watsons drive on the par-5 13th went into a desert bush and settled next to a burrowing animal hole that would have interfered with his swing, giving him a free drop. "Right next to my ball was a burrowing animal hole and my club was going to hit it at impact," Watson said. "It was big hole and the club would get caught on it. So, I got a free drop and could easily wedge it out." He hit a 150-yard shot to the fairway, followed with a wedge to the fringe and two-putted for par on the way to a 3-under 68 and a two-stroke lead. Without the free drop, he thought he could have played a shorter shot. "I was looking at a 20- or 30-yard shot," Watson said. Mickelson made a double bogey on the par-3 No. 16, the 20,000-seat stadium hole where he "lost focus" thinking about throwing footballs into the crowd. The defending champion half-shanked his tee shot left on the 128-yard hole. He followed with a weak flop shot into the bunker, blasted to 8 feet and two-putted. "It was a gap wedge. It was pathetic," Mickelson said. "I dont even know what to say. I dont remember ever hitting a shot like that even in practice." On the positive side, the former Arizona State player threw some nice spirals and showed no signs of the back pain that forced him to withdraw last week at Torrey Pines. "My brother, who is the ASU golf coach, brought out some ASU footballs that I signed and threw out there," Mickelson said. "I think its the last time Im going to do that, because mentally I was thinking about throwing it a couple holes prior. "It took me out of my element. I hit the worst shot imaginable, and then I followed with four other terrible ones. It was just some of the worst shots imaginable. I just lost focus and I think a lot of it was due to the fact that I have never done something like that on the 16th hole. I thought it was going to be fun." He finished with a 72 to drop to 3 under. Watson was at 15-under 198. Winless since the 2012 Masters, the long-hitting left-hander also scrambled to save par on the par-5 15th, holing a 15-footer after losing another drive to the right. His 7-foot birdie try on 16 stopped on the right edge, but he holed a curling 12-footer for birdie on the short par-4 17th after another drive went far right. He saved par on the par-4 18th after driving over the water into the left rough. "I held it together, stayed focused on what I was trying to do, made nice up-and-down on 17 for birdie," Watson said. "Tough lie on 18 and somehow two-putted to have a little lead. ... Luckily, nobody went crazy on me." He was upset about the pace of play. "The back nine just got real slow and sluggish and I just kind of lost focus a little bit on my tee shots," Watson said. "We need to be under five hours tomorrow. I want to watch the Super Bowl." The tournament set an attendance record for the fourth straight day, breaking the day mark of 179,002 from the third round last year. Since Monday, an estimated 502,776 people have attended the event. The record of 538,356 was set in 2008. "It was packed out there," said Scottsdale resident Kevin Stadler, second after a 67. "Its something you only experience once a year." Ryan Moore had a 64 to join Harris English (69) and Hideki Matsuyama (66) at 12 under, and Jones (72) was 11 under along with Brendan Steele (62) and 2010 winner Hunter Mahan (65). Moore played the back nine in 6-under 30. "Made a couple bonus putts," Moore said. Steele had the best round of the week. "I was just trying to make as many birdies as I could," Steele said. "Its kind of the luxury when you make the cut by a shot. You have more to gain and not much to lose." Canadian Graham DeLaet shot himself up the leaderboard with a 6-under 65. DeLaet, from Weyburn, Sask., is six shots off the pace at 9-under 204. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., shot a 73, and is 13 back at 211. Wojciech Szczesny Jersey . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. Daniele Rugani Juventus Jersey .Y. - Pittsburgh Penguins star Sidney Crosby captured his second career Art Ross trophy on Sunday after leading the NHL in scoring this season. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Giorgio-Chiellini-Jersey/. Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. Leonardo Spinazzola Jersey . Paul, MN (SportsNetwork. Mario Mandzukic Jersey . Azarenka needed exactly one hour in a 6-1, 6-0 rout of Austrian Yvonne Meusburger to start the night session at Laver Arena. Sharapova had a much easier time earlier in the day with cooler conditions and took full advantage in 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) win over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, while Radwanska had to rally for a 5-7, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.TORONTO – For the past two weeks, Cody Franson was living the life of a Ryerson Ram. Two-hour skates, five times a week at the Mattamy Athletic Centre on the campus of the university in downtown Toronto. Early on Thursday morning, Franson swung by his temporary training camp home, grabbed his sticks and gear, completed a physical and by 11am had joined his NHL teammates at practice. The 26-year-old agreed to a one-year deal with the Leafs worth $2 million late on Wednesday evening, ending a difficult and lengthy negotiation. "Im glad its done," said a gleeful Franson, following the nearly two-hour on-ice session. "Its a process nobody really wants to go through. Fortunately, we were able to find a common ground and get it done before the regular season started." With his contract status finally settled, Franson will shift his focus toward demonstrating that a terrific sampling in 48 games last season – sixth among NHL defenders in points – was just a harbinger of things to come; prove his viability to the organization with another good year. The Leafs certainly believe in that potential, but want to see it demonstrated over the course of another 82 games. If proved right, theyll happily commit to the B.C. native for the long-term. "The second you get complacent is the second you make a mistake," Franson said of taking the next step. "I learned that firsthand my first year [in Toronto], coming in a little comfortable. I got put in the press box because of it. Ill never make that mistake twice." Franson proved increasingly valuable to the Leafs as the 2013 calendar wore on. A late addition to training camp – following a similarly stunted negotiation that was solved hours after the lockout ended – he started the year with minimal ice-time, drawing about 14 minutes nightly in January, before emerging with upwards of 22 minutes a few months later in April. It was a demonstration which suggested he was capable of becoming a dependable top-4 NHL defender, both in the present and in the future. "When you get people that are developing and [having] more of an impact on your blue-line, you have to credit the player with that," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said of Franson, who found a partner in Mark Fraser five games into the season. "Hes the one that earned it." Not only did his offensive incline come to the forefront, but he also made adjustments defensively, aligning with the Carlyle way with a more assertive and aggressive defensive lean. "What he did is he committed more to a physical game which allowed him a little bit more space," Carlyle said of the 6-5 defender, adding that Franson, as a right-hand shot, was increasingly valuable on a defence chock-full of lefties. Realizing more of that potential, through continued growth defensively and sustained success offensively, will be the challenge of the coming year. As can often be the case in restricted free agency, Franson was stung by the process, believing that he deserved more than the organization chose to offer in negotiations throughout the summer. But with the cap falling to $64 million this season, he also came to understand that the annual number he sought over a longer term was not going to be realized, thus his insistence on a one-year deal with more to come down the line. The two sides found "middle ground" at the final pressure point (arbitration and the start of training camp flying by with no movementt) when the club moved on the term of the deal – they strongly preferred two years – and Franson budged by accepting an annual number below market value.dddddddddddd. "I think both sides gave in a little bit," said Leafs assistant general manager Claude Loiselle. By following up on his breakthrough year with more of the same this season, Franson has his sights on a bigger payday next summer – the Leafs have 12 players in a similar boat, their contracts expiring after the coming season – though he will again remain a restricted free agent, albeit with arbitration rights. "One year was important to us," he told TSN.ca via text message early Thursday morning. "With the current cap situation, a two-year deal was very difficult to get at what we felt was fair. "A one-year [deal] was the most reasonable way for us to find a middle ground." Achieving that middle ground was not without its frustrations, both for the player and the organization. Easier said than done is not absorbing the negotiation as a personal afront, something Franson had his trouble with it as the process lingered. Ending his dispute with the Leafs shortly before training camp was due to begin, Nazem Kadri could sympathize with the struggle. "Its hard to [not take it personally] because when youre negotiating your deals, youve got to look at numbers and youve got to have comparisons and sometimes you may not like the comparisons, but the numbers match up," Kadri told TSN.ca. "Its just business really. Thats what Ive learned. I know it can maybe turn into a personal issue, but normally the player is just looking out for whats best for him and the team is looking out for whats best for them. Everyone just wants to make a deal in the end." "At the end of it, you sit back and you look at it and you realize its just business," Franson reflected. "Theyve got a job to do and that is to try and make everything work [under the cap]. I understand that. This is where I want to be. This is my dream place to play. Im hopeful that its a long-term deal coming up after this." For now, with Franson finally locked up, the Leafs find themselves in a cap squeeze, the roster requiring some carving and a degree of sculpting before opening day next week. Almost certainly, they will not be able to carry the roster maximum of 23 players, hurt by the 10-game suspension to David Clarkson and the uncertain status of Frazer McLaren, who could be placed on long-term injured reserve (finger injury) to offer a little wiggle room. "Its still the same situation as if Cody had signed at the beginning of camp," Loiselle said. "Were still evaluating. We still have two games left and well see how it shakes out." Paired with Fraser throughout his first practice – Jake Gardiner remains an option additionally as a partner, the two paired together late in the playoffs – Franson will likely play in both of the remaining exhibition games this weekend, a home and home set with Detroit. Though he enjoyed a brief and albeit unwanted experience at Ryerson, Franson was just pleased to be back in the routine of his NHL life, ready to take the next step forward – both personally and with his team. "I love being here in Toronto," he concluded. "This is where I want to be and thats the main reason why everything happened. Im happy its done and looking forward to getting going." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz