Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
ylq Offline

23.05.2020 08:49
r hands, and the chi Antworten

After visiting the romantic and beautiful Paris, we came to the Netherlands by train and will begin a two-day trip to the Netherlands. We first visited the Congress Hall in the office of the Queen of the Netherlands. Compared with the magnificent buildings in Paris, the buildings here are small and exquisite, like a castle in a fairy tale. The Congress Hall is where Congress is held, and where the Queen speaks once a year. It is also where awards are given to Olympic champions. In the hall there are splendid pillars, the queen's throne is in front of the hall Cheap Cigarettes, very luxurious. There are more than thirty small chairs on both sides, which are used for the ministers. We then visited the Peace Palace in The Hague. Outside the palace there were stones sent by various countries, and the fire of peace that never extinguished in the middle was a symbol of the peace of all countries. Then we went to the beach of the Atlantic Ocean, people sunbathing on the beach, and some young people were playing thrilling bungee jumping! In the afternoon Marlboro Gold, we took a car from The Hague to Amsterdam mokingusacigarettes.com. On the way, I found that the Dutch buildings are exquisite. People are also very enthusiastic and helpful. We visited the Amsterdam canal, swans held their heads proudly on the clear water waves, and from time to time drink their water with their pointed red mouths. Suddenly, a scream burst across the sky, and I hurriedly looked away. A group of American tourists were singing and dancing excitedly on the cruise ship, and we yelled ��hello�� when we saw them. I hurriedly responded, so happy, then we came to Dam Square. A kind-hearted black man came, and a group of children approached him. When I looked at it in the past, it turned out that the black people came with the grains of pigeons in their hands, and the children used these grains to feed large groups of pigeons on the square. The black man smiled at me kindly and gave me a lot of grain. Four pigeons flew boldly on my arms and ate happily. After they finished eating, I ordered a lot more and put my hand on the ground. This is the end, there are seven pigeons coming, their heads huddled together and pecking on my hands, it's so funny! After that, we came to the Van Gogh Museum, which exhibited many Van Gogh's impressionist works, among which I saw his famous work "Sunflower". The next day, we came to the famous windmill village, where I saw many windmills of various styles. The big windmill can drive the first-level gear to pump the water for irrigation under the action of wind force. There are houses in the windmill! There are various furniture and rooms. The second floor is for girls and the first floor is for boys. I really admire the wisdom of the Dutch. The trip to the Netherlands is so happy, it really made me feel so happy!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz