Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.02.2020 05:45
Italian and Spanish Antworten

TORONTO -- Cory Joseph has worn a lot of uniforms this year. There was his San Antonio Spurs uniform for the regular season. Then there was the Austin Toros uniform that came after he called Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich to suggest going down to the D-League affiliate to get some more game experience. Then came San Antonios uniform with the NBA Finals patch on it when the team played and ultimately lost to the Miami Heat in June. Now there is the white and red Canada uniform hell wear when representing his country in the upcoming FIBA Americas. "This year has definitely been a roller coaster," Joseph said. "Its been fun. Ive gotten to meet a lot of people, learn a lot of things from different angles. Ive been a sponge, soaking it all up. Just trying to improve my game." Drafted with the 29th pick by the Spurs in 2011, Joseph has worked his way into the rotation with a lot of after-hours work, a commitment to defence and a willingness to recognize when he needed more in-game experience. When he wasnt getting the time needed to develop his skills, Joseph suggested a trip to the D-League where he would be able to play and iron out the kinks in his game. While many players look at a D-League assignment as a demotion, Joseph saw it as an opportunity to hone his craft and was grateful for it. "I didnt know it was going to get this much publicity, you know?" Joseph said. "Every reporter probably asked me that. Every single one asked me about the decision I made. At the time I didnt know it would be this big." Joseph added he didnt think the Spurs would forget about him. "They watch, they want me to learn," said the Pickering, Ont. "It was an investment. I was just working. I was working and when I got my opportunity, whenever it was, that year, the next year, Id be able to capitalize and feel like I was ready." To go from the D-League affiliate to playing meaningful minutes in the NBA Finals is quite the trip. Luckily for the Spurs, Joseph is an unflappable 21-year-old. Quick to point out that "everybody remembers the winner" when talking about the Finals appearance, Joseph said he cant wait to experience the Finals again. "Playing on the biggest stage in basketball, in the world, nobody could ask for more," he said. "Obviously we were excited, happy, anxious, dialled in, focused, all of the emotions you could possibly think of, we were feeling. I mean, at the end, all of them. Mad, sad, all of it at once." Despite the strong finish to his sophomore season, Joseph knows there is plenty of room for improvement in his game and said he is honing in on his shooting and leadership skills this summer. While Joseph has been involved with the Canadian basketball program since 2008, he couldnt help but smile when talking about what he perceives to be a renewed interest in the sport north of the border. "Kids realize they have different options now and they realize that it can actually happen," Joseph said. "Weve always had talented people, but I think Tristan (Thompson) and I being the first guys to get drafted in the first round together that opened some eyes." When Anthony Bennett made history as the first Canadian to be drafted No. 1 in June, Joseph was in front of the television. "To see him go first, I was excited," he said. "Knowing Anthony, knowing his family, hes got a good family, I was excited for them. Knowing the pressure that goes with it, the pressure and responsibilities, hes up for it. Hes ready. Hell work hard and when the time comes, hell be ready to play." Head coach Jay Triano is hoping the same will be said about his team after they fly to Florida on Friday for four more days of practice before travelling to Puerto Rico for the Tuto Marchand Continental Cup next week. After the team finishes in Puerto Rico, the real test will begin when they gets to Venezuela for the FIBA Americas from Aug. 30 to Sept. 11. The top four tournament teams qualify for next years FIBA World Cup in Spain. Yeezy 350 v2 Noir Et Blanc . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Yeezy 350 v2 France . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-static.html . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Moins Cher . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Off White Yeezy 350 V2 Pas Cher . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. GENEVA -- FIFA President Gianni Infantino thinks the mostly unloved Club World Cup could expand to a 32-team tournament played in June.Infantino said in interviews published on Friday in Italian and Spanish newspapers that a revamped club competition could start in 2019.A 32-team event played in the last three weeks of June would be more balanced and more attractive to broadcasters and sponsors, Infantino said in comments reported by the Gazzetta dello Sport and El Mundo Deportivo dailies.Infantinos suggestion also follows speculation that China wants to host more international football as part of a wide-ranging plan to invest heavily in the sport.Last year, Chinese retailer Alibaba E-Auto signed as the Club World Cup title sponsor through 2022.The existing seven-team Club World Cup format in December has been seen as vulnerable in a FIFA review of spending and tournament plans since Infantino was elected president in February.The 2015 CClub World Cup in Japan earned a little over $20 million in commercial revenue, according to FIFAs most recent financial report.dddddddddddd The 2014 edition hosted by Morocco earned $40 million.The latest FIFA tournament expansion plan follows Infantino promoting a 48-team World Cup to start in 2026. That decision could be taken by FIFAs ruling council at a Jan. 9-10 meeting in Zurich.Currently, the Club World Cup is a little-watched event featuring the champions of FIFAs six continental confederations, plus the host nations league winner.Typically, it leads to a final between the champions of Europe and South America. European fans have shown little interest in a competition that also clashes with their domestic leagues.Japan hosts next months edition featuring Real Madrid and Atletico Nacional of Colombia. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz