Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.02.2020 05:20
former Wild forward Antworten

NEW ORLEANS -- Sean Payton was still having some fun on social media Sunday night, after a victory he clearly relished against former New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams and the Los Angeles Rams.Payton tweeted a link to a video of the song Circle of Life from The Lion King with the words Who Dat.It was unclear what the Saints coach was referring to. But the song played earlier in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome after a Saints touchdown, so its unlikely that it was simply a reference to next weeks opponent, the Detroit Lions.Payton was never directly asked after Sundays 49-21 victory if he was extra-enthusiastic because it was his first meeting with Williams since their 2012 divorce and the Bountygate scandal that followed. But Payton was clearly animated on the sideline throughout the game, with fist pumps and smirks. When asked about them afterward, he said, I was a little excited. ... Listen, it was an important win for us.Saints offensive tackle Zach Strief acknowledged the obvious after the game, saying, It does, it means something. Theres more there. So, good for Coach.I didnt see anything out of him necessarily. I just know better, Strief said. The message all week was, Our backs against the wall. ... Theres no room for error. At no point did he ever say or act differently that I could see. But Ill be honest for him and say theres no way [it didnt matter that he was facing Williams]. And I understand why people cant say that. Nothing was different in his actions that I could see. But I know better.Saints safety Kenny Vaccaro added: [Payton] was fired up. We all know why.The closest Payton came to taking a jab at Williams in his postgame news conference was stressing more than once that he clearly thought the Saints offensive line won the physical battle up front against the Rams defense.The Saints (5-6) racked up their most points and their biggest margin of victory of the season, with the exclamation point coming on a 50-yard trick-play touchdown pass from receiver Willie Snead to running back Tim Hightower with 10:15 remaining.Payton and Williams downplayed the significance of their reunion during the week. But their three-year partnership from 2009-11 -- which included the only Super Bowl title in Saints history -- ended on bad terms even before the bounty scandal erupted. Payton opted to let Williams contract expire, feeling that his personality didnt mesh well with the rest of the staff. Others, such as?Drew Brees and Saints assistant coach Joe Vitt, later referred to Williams as having been fired.The animosity only grew when the Saints suffered unprecedented punishments from the alleged pay-for-injury scheme that was directed by Williams in New Orleans -- and the belief that Williams cooperated with the NFLs investigation. Payton and Williams were suspended for a full season.Payton has taken snarky jabs on social media before. When the New England Patriots erected a Tom Brady mural on the lighthouse outside their stadium before he served his four-game suspension this year, Payton tweeted a photo of it accompanied by @Patriots. Custom Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Stitched Hurricanes Jerseys ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/ . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Hurricanes Jerseys 2021 .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Carolina Hurricanes Store .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. SAN FRANCISCO -- Former Stanford star Molly Goodenbour is the new womens basketball coach at San Francisco, where Jennifer Azzi abruptly stepped down this month to pursue other opportunities.Goodenbours hiring was announced Wednesday by the school, with practices set to begin in the coming week. She returns for a third stint at the West Coast Conference school after serving as a Dons assistant coach in 1994-95 and 2005-06.A two-time NCAA champion at Stanford under Hall of Fame coach Tara VanDerveer, Goodenbour haad just taken over the Cal State-East Bay program in June.dddddddddddd She has 12 years of college head coaching experience, having worked at Santa Rosa Junior College, Cal State-Chico, UC Irvine and Cal-State Dominguez Hills. She has a 222-142 record.Azzi resigned Sept. 15 after six seasons at USF and the programs first NCAA tournament berth since 1997. The Dons (21-12) won the WCC. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz