Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

22.02.2020 05:26
the side and Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. - Despite registering 19 shots, No. 21 Auburn fell at home to Iowa State, 1-0, on Friday night. The Tigers (3-2-0) remained on the attack most of the match and held a massive advantage in shots over the Cyclones (3-1-0), 19-7.We played a great game and dominated play, but we just didnt finish our chances, said head coach Karen Hoppa. I thought our decisions in the final third were poor and we kept frustrating ourselves, but credit Iowa State; they defended their tails off.Casie Ramsier paced the team with five shots, including three on frame. Kristen Dodson was close behind with three attempts, including one on goal.Auburns best chance in the opening 45 minutes came when Brooke Ramsier fired a rocket from 25 yards out that struck the woodwork and bounced straight down, but did not cross the line.The Tigers notched nine shots in the first half and were level at 0-0 with the Cyclones heading into the break.Iowa State opened the scoring just two minutes into the second half when a cross was played in off a corner and was finished at the back post. The Cyclones maintained a 1-0 margin at that point.Auburn never relented its pressure, including up front, as the Tigers racked up 10 shots and forced five saves in the final half of play.Haley Gerken and Karli Gutsche each recorded shots on frame as they attempted chances from 30 yards out, but were unable to sneak past the goalkeeper.Courtney Schell had a shot that ricocheted off a defender in the 87th minute. However, the Cyclone defense kept it out of the back of the net and went on to snap the Tigers three-match winning streak.Auburn returns to the pitch on Sunday night when it takes on USC at 6 p.m. at the Auburn Soccer Complex. Adidas NMD R1 Wholesale . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. http://www.nikeshoesoutletwholesale.com/nike-cortez-sale.html .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Nike Cortez Mens Clearance . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Air Max 97 Outlet . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Toronto Blue Jays knuckleballer R.A. Dickey hopes to pick up where he left off before the All-Star break on Saturday against the Oakland As, when he makes his 20th start of the season.As right-hander Sonny Gray hopes to put a nightmarish first half of the season behind him and make a fresh start against the Blue Jays.Dickey went 2-6 with a 4.64 ERA in his first 11 starts of the season but was 5-3 with a 3.02 ERA in his final eight starts before the break. Hes won three of his past four starts, striking out 24 and walking seven during that stretch.The month of Aprils never been real kind to him, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said Friday. He came into spring training focused on trying to (get off to a fast start), but you know, these guys that have been around a while, you can almost bank on it that what they do every year, its almost going to happen. Some of its got to be mental a little bit too, but hes been on a nice little run.Dickey said theres no real rhyme or reason for his slow starts.I think maybe the warmer temperatures probably help a little bit with the pitch that I throw, Dickey said. I feel like Ive gotten it back to where I need it to be. But yeah, Im traditionally a pretty slow starter.Gray, who finished third in the American League Cy Young Award voting last season, has never experienced such a horrible start. Hes 3-8 with 5.16 ERA and hasnt won a game since April 22. Hes lost a career-high seven straight decisions and had a 6.16 ERRA during that 12-game stretch.ddddddddddddWhats happened in the past has happened in the past, Gray said. You can come out and take tomorrows start and go out and try and win a game. I think just taking that approach and whatever happened in the first half of the season kind of just throw that to the side and start here. I feel really good and feel good about that.Dickey is 5-5 with a 3.12 ERA in 18 career appearances, including 14 starts, against the As. At the Oakland Coliseum, hes 1/3 with a 2.78 ERA in eight games, including six starts.Its a great pitchers park usually, Dickey said, of the Coliseum. Ive always enjoyed the foul territory here in particular.The As hit three home runs in their 8-7 victory Friday night in the series opener, a two-run blast by Khris Davis and solo shots by Josh Reddick and Stephen Vogt, but theyll have to adjust Saturday in a rare test against a knuckleball pitcher.I see it and hit it, Reddick said of his approach. Ive always been told that on a knuckleballer you sit fastball and swing under the knuckleball. I pretty much just guess where its going to be and hopefully it is there.He throws it a little firmer than most of them. Back in the day hed throw his knuckleball like 85 (mph) and then his fastball was like 88 when I faced him in the minors. And now it seems like hes slowed it down for more movement. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz