Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.02.2020 03:42
in November that doctors Antworten

WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- The Winnipeg Jets are preparing to welcome a nearly point-per-game player to their line-up and its not going to cost them a single draft pick.Ordinarily, the addition of somebody of Bryan Littles ilk would require a nearly-blockbuster trade, but instead the Jets will merely activate him from injured reserve.Little, 29, played all of four shifts this season before going down with a lower-body injury during the season-opener against the Carolina Hurricanes on Oct. 13. He had been the teams No. 1 center since the Jets moved north from Atlanta in 2011, but a fractured vertebrae in his back late last season, which caused Little to miss another 25 games, enabled Mark Scheifele to move into that spot.Little practiced with the Jets Monday morning at the MTS Centre as they prepared to face the New Jersey Devils on Tuesday night. He pronounced himself fit to return to the line-up.If it was up to me, yes, he told the Winnipeg Free Press. I feel pretty good. It was kind of my plan today to see if everything went well today. I feel comfortable playing. I cant really test it much more other than if I get back into a game and see how it goes. As of now, I havent had any hiccups in the last couple of weeks.The Jets, who defeated the Nashville Predators 3-0 on Sunday, are hoping to continue making up ground during a three-game homestand, which concludes against NHL scoring leader Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday. Prior to Sunday, they had lost five consecutive road games.The Devils come to town in a similar predicament, having lost five out of six games, including two in a row, most recently a 4-3 shootout loss to the Penguins in Pittsburgh.They are also hoping to soon welcome back a first-line player -- left winger Taylor Hall, who has been out since having arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee on Nov. 16. He was expected to miss three or four weeks but now the word is he could be back in the line-up before this road trip is done. The Devils travel to Chicago for a game against the Blackhawks on Thursday and to Nashville to play the Predators on Saturday.Hall practiced with the team at the MTS Centre on Monday, his first skate with his teammates since his injury, but isnt expected to play against the Jets.When Im ready to play, Ill play, he told The Record. You look at the timeline they gave me 12 days out of surgery 1/8Monday 3/8, and I was skating at a week. Im trying to build to get ready to play games here soon. I dont think Im rushing anything. Im not being pressured to play any quicker than I have to. d love to play at some point on the trip.The Devils currently sit in fifth place in the Metropolitan Division with a record of 10-6-5 for 25 points. The Jets are sixth place in the Central Division with a record of 10-12-2 for 22 points. Vapormax Scontate . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. Vapormax Off White Nere . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. http://www.scarpevapormaxscontate.it/vapormax-plus-italia/vapormax-plus-viola-saldi.html . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Vapormax Plus Bleached Aqua . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Vapormax Plus In Offerta .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. LAKE CHARLES, La. -- Hayden Hildebrand threw for 252 yards and two touchdowns to lead Central Arkansas to a 35-0 win over McNeese State in Southland Conference play on Saturday night.Roman Gordon caught just one of those passes but it was for 83 yards and a touchdown in the fourth quarter. Jatavious Wilson grabbed four for 67 yards and a score. Antwon Wells rushed 16 times for 105 yards and two scores as the Bears used eight different players running the ball.Central Arkansas (5-1, 4-0) has won foour straight, losing only to Samford 35-29 on Sept.dddddddddddd 10.James Tabary threw for 151 yards but was intercepted twice as the Cowboys were shutout at home for the first time since 1987. McNeese State (3-4, 2-3) trailed the Bears 3-0 at the half last year but rallied to win 28-13.Central Arkansas led 14-0 at the break and was up 28-0 going into the fourth quarter. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz