Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.02.2020 03:32
it seems like Antworten

USC has suspended Jabari Ruffin for the first half of its game against Utah State on Saturday for stomping on the groin of Alabamas Minkah Fitzpatrick, coach Clay Helton announced Sunday.As part of his punishment, Ruffin will also write an apology letter.He understands his conduct is unbecoming of a Trojan and there will be zero tolerance moving forward, Helton said. Jabari is a good kid who made a poor emotional decision. I am sorry as the head coach [and] he is also. I know that it will not happen again.The stomp occurred late in the first half of Alabamas 52-6 win against USC on Saturday?after a kickoff return. Ruffin was assessed a personal foul and ejected from the game.It is unclear whether he will face additional punishment from the Pac-12.As with all personal flagrant fouls, the incident will be a part of the conferences normal review process of the weekends games for possible additional sanctions, a conference spokesman wrote in an e-mail to ESPN.com.Helton also said Osa Masina and Don Hill are expected to continue to practice and attend class and football-related meetings while under investigation for sexual assault. Hill initially made the trip to Texas for the game against Alabama, but was sent home Friday after his alleged involvement was made public.Thats of this moment right now, Helton said Sunday evening.Helton said he is following guidance from the university as it pertains to any discipline for either player. Yeezy Boost 750 Glow In The Dark . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Yeezy Boost 700 Teal Blue For Sale . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. http://www.cheapyeezyswholesale.com/yeezy-boost-380-for-sale.html . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Fake Yeezy Wave Runner 700 For Sale . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Yeezy Boost 700 Hospital Blue For Sale . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. ST. LOUIS -- No doubt, Adam Wainwright was motivated by a pregame ceremony to honor the 2006 World Series champions.The 6-foot-7 right-hander got the final out that season as the Cardinals stand-in closer -- and finished what he started Saturday night by pitching a three-hitter as St. Louis cruised to a 5-0 victory over the Miami Marlins.Wainwright and catcher Yadier Molina are the only two remaining Cardinals players from the 2006 title team. Former manager Tony La Russa had texted Wainwright jokingly suggesting that the pitcher petition skipper Mike Matheny to work the ninth on Saturday.He didnt know I was starting and when I saw him for the picture, I said, `Im probably going to ask him once the ninth rolls around if I can keep going, Wainwright said.Wainwright had thrown 108 pitches through eight innings and asked Matheny: Just give me 10 pitches. Wainwright needed only a dozen to retire the side in order.Jhonny Peralta homered and Stephen Piscotty had two hits, a walk and two RBI for St. Louis.Wainwright (9-5) struck out five with two walks and didnt allow a hit until Adeiny Hechavarria doubled to open the sixth inning. The teams longtime ace received a standing ovation in the eighth before striking out for the fourth straight time.The only other time he fanned four times, Wainwright shut out the Rockies on May 11, 2013.Usually you get behind and guys want to make something happen and start trying to create things, Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. It seemed like he used that aggressiveness against us.Wainwright is 3-0 with a 0.39 ERA in three starts this month. The shutout was his first since Sept. 17, 2014, against the Brewers, and his 22nd career complete game.He missed virtually all of the 2015 season with a ruptured left Achilles and had a 5.71 ERA after the first two months. Now its down to 4.15.The start I had was a disaster, so its cool to be back pitching pretty good again and not the laughingstock of the baseball world anymore, Wainwrright said.ddddddddddddatt Adams hit an RBI single in a four-run third, following Piscottys two-run double and an RBI double by Randal Grichuk.After blowing two late leads in the series opener Friday night, St. Louis improved to 20-27 at home.The Cardinals were flawless on defense a night after committing at least three costly miscues, among them their major league-leading 69th error. Matt Holliday, shaky at first base in the opener, didnt play.The highlight for Miami was a pair of diving catches by right fielder Giancarlo Stanton, the first robbing Adams of a two-run double to end the first and the second denying Aledmys Diaz a hit in the fourth.Tom Koehler (6-8) lasted four innings, allowing four runs and seven hits. Hes 1/3 with a 7.84 ERA against St. Louis and has thrown four or fewer innings in three of his last four starts overall.Right now, honestly, it seems like when I execute a pitch it seems like its getting hit, Koehler said. And when I dont, it seems like its really getting hit.Miami (48-42) is a game ahead of St. Louis (47-43), with both chasing the second NL wild-card spot. The Marlins dropped back from a season-best seven games above .500.Ichiro Suzuki grounded out while pinch hitting in the eighth and remained at 2,991 major league hits.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: 1B Justin Bour (ankle) is likely to need a rehab assignment before returning. He was eligible to come off the DL on Saturday.Cardinals: RHP Jordan Walden (shoulder) has been throwing and will be examined by team doctors early next week. He hasnt pitched since April 2015.UP NEXTMarlins: LHP Adam Conley (6-5, 3.62 ERA) faces the Cardinals for the first time. Left-handed hitters have more success against him, .289 to .223 for right-handed hitters.Cardinals: Michael Wacha (5-7, 4.36) has been on the upswing, going 3-1 with a 3.00 ERA in his last six starts. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz