Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.02.2020 03:33
Oilers on Tuesday Antworten

Australia fast bowler Mitchell Starc, who beat Saqlain Mushtaqs 19-year record to become the fastest ever to 100 ODI wickets, played down the landmark and described it as something he could sit back and reflect later.Starc achieved the feat in his 52nd ODI when he had Dhananjaya de Silva skewing a catch to midwicket off a deceptive slower delivery in Colombo on Sunday. Starc did not concede a boundary and finished with figures of 3 for 32, which laid the foundation for Australias first win of the Sri Lanka tour.I guess its [being the fastest to 100 ODI wickets] something I could sit back and reflect on later on, Starc said following Australias three-wicket win. Quite frankly Im glad its finished now, I dont have to hear about it or talk about it anymore. I was just glad I could contribute to a win tonight. I guess it was a scrappy game, and once the series is finished or later down the track I could reflect on.Starc was Australias lone bright spot during the 0-3 defeat in the Test series in Sri Lanka, taking 24 wickets at an average and strike rate of 15.16 and 25.80. No other bowler has picked up 20 or more wickets in a Test series in Asia at a better strike rate than Starcs. He generated reverse swing from over the wicket as well as from around the wicket, which affirmed his status as one of the fiercest fast bowlers. Starc said the presence of former South Africa fast bowler Allan Donald as the sides bowling coach was fantastic.I have enjoyed working with AD through this tour, Starc said. Obviously worked with AD in the IPL [with Royal Challengers Bangalore] in the last couple of years and hopefully will in the years to come. Through this tour, he has been fantastic for us, his knowledge of playing in Sri Lanka, talking about reverse swing, it has been fantastic.Starc also credited Donalds predecessor Craig McDermott for setting him on track for the 2015 World Cup, where he returned 22 wickets at 10.18, the best average in a World Cup for a bowler who took at least 15 wickets. Starc ultimately bagged the Man-of-the-tournament award.It [the turnaround in white-ball cricket] was work done before the World Cup with Craig McDermott especially, maybe 12 months prior to the World Cup and tinkering on a few things - my wrist [position] and swinging the ball and a tri-series [against India and England] before the World Cup, he said. I think everything started to click and it all felt really good. Then obviously the World Cup was a pretty special period for the whole group and for me it was nice just to get the ball in the right areas more often than I probably had in the past. The one little period that will always stand out was the World Cup. That was very special not just for myself but for the whole squad and the staff. That is probably going to be a hard one to top. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cream White Sale .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. Fake Yeezys For Sale . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. http://www.cheapyeezyswholesale.com/ . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga Cheap .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Yeezy Boost 350 Moonrock For Sale .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. WACO, Texas -- Baylor receiver KD Cannon has had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee.Cannon said Tuesday on his Twitter account that surgery went well. He included a photo of his bandaged knee.Baylor officials had indicated the procedure was minor and that he would be ready for the start of preseason practice next month.He injured the meniscus in his knee during offseason workouts and deciided to have surgery now to clean up the injury.ddddddddddddCannon is among the Big 12s top returning receivers, after 50 catches for 868 yards and six touchdowns in 13 games as a sophomore last season. He had 58 catches for 1,030 yards and eight TDs as a freshman. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz