Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.02.2020 03:30
fans watching. Antworten

TORONTO -- Henry Burris threw an 18-yard touchdown pass to Ernest Jackson in overtime and the Ottawa Redblacks won the Grey Cup on Sunday night, upsetting the Calgary Stampeders 39-33.The third-year Redblacks won their first Canadian Football League title, and gave Ottawa its 10th championship. The Rough Riders won the last of their seven titles in 1976, and the Senators won in 1925 and 1926. The RedBlacks lost to Edmonton last year in the title game.Calgary was favored by double digits after finishing the regular season 15-2-1. The Redblacks, at 8-9-1, were the first team to finish first in a division with a losing record.After Ottawa scored on the first possession of overtime, Burris missed the wide-open Khalil Paden on the mandatory 2-point conversion try.Calgary needed to match Ottawas six points, but went three-and-out. Bo Levi Mitchells third-down pass went off Bakari Grants hands to give Ottawa one of the biggest upset victories in Grey Cup history.The 41-year-old Burris won the game MVP award for the second time, completing 35 of 46 passes for 461 yards and three touchdowns. He also ran for two scores.There was almost a situation where I wasnt able to play today. My knee locked up on me before the game, I mean I wouldnt have been able to accept that, Burris said. But you know what? For all those haters out there, their organizations havent won a Grey Cup in decades, but ours, in three years, here we are, Grey Cup champions.Burris also was the Grey Cup MVP with the Stampeders in 2008 in their victory over Montreal at Olympic Stadium. He was Jeff Garcias backup with the 1998 champion Stampeders.The Stampeders rallied from 20 points down to force overtime. DaVaris Daniels scored on a 19-yard run with 1:38 left to cut it to 33-30. Glenn Love recovered Rob Mavers onside kick at Calgarys 49, and Rene Paredes tied it with a 10-yard field goal in the final second.Mitchell threw three interceptions for the Stampeders.Burris led Ottawa to a 20-7 lead at halftime, completing 20 of 25 passes for 266 yards and one touchdown -- a 6-yarder to Patrick Lavoie. Burris also threw a 9-yard scoring pass to Brad Sinopoli in the third quarter.It was the third Grey Cup game to go to overtime and first since 2005 when Edmonton beat Montreal 38-35 in Vancouver. Brett Favre Super Bowl Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. David Bakhtiari Super Bowl Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Darnell-Savage-Jr-Packers-Jersey/ . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Rashan Gary Super Bowl Jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Oren Burks Super Bowl Jersey . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Jonathan Allen isnt really interested in talking about the Superman play where the blocker went low and he went airborne into Texas A&M quarterback Trevor Knight. No. 1 Alabamas talented defensive end also shrugs off any questions about whether he could garner some Heisman Trophy votes.The 291-pounder has generated attention by returning two fumbles for touchdowns and making that midair hit leading up to Saturdays game against No. 15 LSU, plus an assortment of other plays along the way for one of the nations top defenses.He doesnt want to talk about it, Crimson Tide tight end O.J. Howard said. Hes a humble guy.Allen has played an even bigger role since opting to return for his senior season despite being projected as a likely high-round NFL draft pick. Hes one of the Southeastern Conferences elite pass rushers and now is preparing to face the Tigers running attack led by Leonard Fournette.Allen has six sacks and a team-high 10 quarterback hurries while leading the Tides linemen in tackles with 35. He has also matched the touchdowns scored by both leading rusher Damien Harris and Howard.The big plays have helped Allen stand out even on a defense loaded with star power. Hes on the field in more running situations this season with the departure of interior linemen Jarran Reed and AShawn Robinson.We sort of saved him a little bit for the pass rush situations last season, Tide coach Nick Saban said. He played some and alternated in there and did a really good job. But this year hes having to play in all phases of the game and has done really well, whether were playing against a running team or whether hes been called upon to pass rush or whatever its been.I would say that we had confidence that he could do all those things a year ago. He didnt have to do them as offten.ddddddddddddAllen has had a showmans impeccable timing for big plays. If youre going to take flight for a sack, might as well do it in a top 10 matchup with millions of fans watching.I heard a little bit about it, he said. I try not to focus on it. Im just trying to go out there and get better honestly, and try not to worry about what weve done in the past.LSU interim coach Ed Orgeron seems more impressed by the play than Allen.I see him jumping over that tailback that tried to cut him and hitting the quarterback underneath the jaw, Orgeron said. Great effort. Tremendous athlete. Good hip flexibility. Great hands. Very well-coached. Plays with a motor.I have a vision of him jumping over that tailback, hitting the quarterback.The bigger play in that game two weeks ago was his pivotal 30-yard fumble return for a touchdown late in the third quarter of a tight game .Against Mississippi, in Alabamas toughest test of the season, Allen rambled 75 yards after another fumble to all but put the game away in the fourth quarter, though the Rebels made a late rally.I never scored in high school, Allen said. Its cool. Its cool to think about sometimes.Thats about as excitable as he gets when talking about his own play. But that Texas A&M performance did generate some Heisman buzz at a position where that subject seldom even comes up.I dont focus on it, Allen said. Its kind of irrelevant to me. I just want to win a national championship. Thats all I care about. Thats all I ever wanted to do, to be honest. I am just focused on winning this next game.---AP Sports Writer Brett Martel contributed to this report.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz