Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.02.2020 03:40
second major league Antworten

Daniel Ricciardo says he did all he could to land his first race victory of 2016 at the Singapore Grand Prix after falling agonisingly short at Marina Bay.?The Red Bull driver finished just half a second behind Mercedes Nico Rosberg after an enthralling multi-strategy conclusion to the race. Ricciardo says if they had not have reacted to Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen, he would still have failed to find the top step of the podium.I think we gave it a good shot and we tried something different in the end with the strategy to get within half a second, Ricciardo said. We did the right thing in the end. Obviously it didnt give us the victory, but staying on the same tyre would not have given us a better chance.To overtake a Mercedes around here isnt easy. So to do it on the same tyre you would need a pretty big advantage to pull something off.With 12 laps remaining, and trailing Rosberg by three seconds, Ricciardo pitted for the supersoft tyre. He rejoined 25 seconds behind the German, but began reducing the margin at a rapid rate as Rosbergs tyres started to wear.However, traffic and his own grip issues in the dying laps thwarted his challenge. Despite the close call, Ricciardo admits he enjoyed racing at the Marina Bay and still believes a win is on the cards this season.Weve come very close this year on numerous occasions, but Im not going to stand up here and be disappointed, said Ricciardo.The team put me on a three stopper at the end and it was fun. It was good to push the whole race and get close to Nico at the end.After the race I said on the radio to the team that we will win this year. We will get a downpour somewhere and hopefully that will throw up a few curveballs and we can get that victory were after. Walter Payton Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Isaiah Irving Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-sid-luckman-jersey-large-1926t.html . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Jim Harbaugh Jersey . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Henry Waechter Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kevan Smith is on the board, but the Chicago White Sox came away empty in most of their scoring opportunities on Saturday night.Smith singled to lead off the fifth for his first major league hit in his 10th at-bat, but the White Sox lost 3-2 to the Kansas City Royals, who snapped a five-game losing streak.A little weight lifted off the shoulders, thats for sure, Smith said. Got into a good count, 3-0, and then I was sitting heater and he gave it to me. So, I just try to stay through the middle and it worked out like I planned, so, its certainly a good feeling.Smith, who was starting his third game and his second behind the plate since a Sept. 1 call-up, said he received a bunch of messages on his phone, congratulating him.Its almost like youre on a cloud, Smith said when his hit cleared the infield. I mean, its kind of surreal because you know there was no chance on that ball, not like that ball in Minnesota where (Brian) Dozier just laid out for it and made that crazy play. But, this time it was a for sure thing, so it was a nice easy jog to first.The White Sox went 2 for 9 with runners in scoring position and stranded eight runners.We had opportunities, White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. We hit the ball pretty good, got some guys on base, just couldnt cash them in.Melky Cabrera drove in a run in the first with a one-out single, but the White Sox stranded two runners.Avisail Garcias double, which struck the third base bag, scored Jose Abreu in the eighth for the final White Sox run. The White Sox had Cabrera at third and Garcia at second, but Joakim Soria retired pinch-hitter J.B. Shuck on a ground ball to end the inning.Jason Vargas, who was making his first start in 423 days after having Tommy John surgery on August 5, 2015, retired eight of the last nine White Sox batters he faced.Vargas was pulled after 52 pitches and three innings. Dillon Gee (7-8) replaced Vargas and held the White Sox to one run and five hits over 4 1/3 innings.Jarrod Dyson, who is 10 for 15 off White Sox starter Miguel Gonzalez (4-7), singled to lead off the first, advanced to second on Whit Merrifields bunt single, stole second and scored on Kendrys Morales sacrifice fly.ddddddddddddIts a game of inches, Gonzalez said. I made some good pitches. Really, the fifth inning was the one that got me. I got a little tired. I had to work there a bit more and nothing you can do.Dyson, who extended his hitting streak to 10 games, also singled in the Royals two-run fifth. Hunter Dozier, who was making his second major league start, and Eric Hosmer delivered run-producing singles in the inning, which Alcides Escobar opened with a triple.Wade Davis struck out all three batters in faced for his 25th save in 28 chances.MILESTONE REACHEDNed Yost picked up his 1,000th career victory as a manager. He is the 62nd manager in big league history to reach that total. Youre 62 years old. I dont want to go home and drop dead of a heart attack at 999, Yost said and laughed. Id like to at least try to get to a thousand and then I can go any time after that.WANG OUTThe Royals designated RHP Chien-Ming Wang, who went 6-0 with a 4.22 ERA in 32 bullpen outings, for assignment. Wang won 19 games in back-to-back seasons, 2006-07 with the Yankees, before injuries derailed his career.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: DH Justin Morneau has not played since Monday, when he hurt his neck swinging against the Indians. Old man neck, Morneau said. I just have to be patient with it. Morneau said if his neck keeps improving he would take some swings Sunday and maybe available Monday would be great. ... IF Tyler Saladino did not play after injuring his left calf Friday. Just a little tweak, so hes getting treatment, Ventura said.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Jose Quintana is 0-2 with a 3.32 ERA in three starts against the Royals this season.Royals: LHP Danny Duffy is 0-1 with three no-decisions since an Aug. 21 victory over Minnesota. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz