Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

11.01.2020 06:58
New signing Yohan Antworten

Every football supporter fantasises about playing for the club they support. Few achieve that ambition and pull on the shirt. Fewer still go on to wear the captains armband, while barely a handful are rewarded with a testimonial for services to their team. Tony Craig has done it all. Two decades and 254 appearances on from watching Millwall as a boy in the Cold Blow Lane stand, the defender will lead his side out against Brentford on Saturday at the Den for a game in his honour. Its an occasion he admits he could not even have dreamed about all those years ago.It gives me goosebumps even talking about it, he said to Sky Sports. You could say its a dream come true, but its something youd never even dare to dream about. I cant believe my luck. Ive had to move on a couple of times but thankfully the club have always wanted me to come back and its a club I absolutely adore and love playing for; I love playing every single minute and every time I put the shirt on. Im a fan and to do it, Im living my dream. Every day is a dream come true. Its a club I absolutely adore; I love playing every single minute and every time I put the shirt on. Im a fan and every day is a dream come true. Tony Craig It hasnt always been plain sailing for Craig at Millwall. There have been two play-off final defeats, a relegation and, as he says, spells away from the club. But Craig - now in his fourth stint as a Millwall player - is relishing life under manager, and former team-mate, Neil Harris.Weve known each other for many years and he knows my strengths and weaknesses, Craig says of Harris, Millwalls all-time top scorer who steered the club to the League One play-off final in his first full season as a manager in 2015/16. Neil and [assistant manager] Dave Livermore did exceptionally well in their first year and hopefully they can have another good one. Ever since he took the team over, theres a style the gaffer keeps saying about which is the Millwall way. Thats to fight for every ball, to battle and to stand up and be counted.Its an approach personified by Craig. The tough-tackling, hard-hitting centre-back is one of Harris key leaders on the field and, at 31, is now an experienced head, able to guide and mentor Millwalls blossoming young talents. Tim Cahill was a team-mate of Craig when he first broke into the Millwall side Aiden OBrien, Ben Thompson, Fred Onyedinma and Sid Nelson were among the academy graduates to make their mark last season and now form an important part of Harris ambitious squad.But the goals of striker Lee Gregory will also be a key factor in whether Millwall can win promotion to the Championship. While his former Halifax team-mate Jamie Vardy was firing Leicester City to the Premier League title last season, Gregory found the net 27 times in all competitions.His goal return has attracted attention from Championship clubs but captain Craig says the frontman is fit and focused on producing another successful season in south London. EFL Trophy draw Click here to see the draw for the first round of the EFL Trophy Lee Gregory is a great lad and his goalscoring record last year was absolutely brilliant so it was obvious people were going to come and have a sniff round him, Craig said.But hes come in for pre-season, got fighting fit and to me he looks ready for the season. Lee and Steve Morison last season were a very good partnership up there so hopefully that can continue this season. Millwalls top scorer last season Lee Gregory (right) has attracted interest from the Championship Were a good team and weve kept the core of the squad, so lets see where the season takes us. There are a lot of good sides in this league, some big sides have come down and its exciting times, an exciting league to be involved in. Hopefully we can push it all the way.Craig won promotion from League One with Millwall in 2010 thanks to a play-off final victory over Swindon at Wembley. Along with scoring on his home debut in front of the Cold Blow Lane end, he says walking up the steps to lift the trophy that day is one of his highlights of his career.His testimonial on Saturday will be another. Then the hard work of battling for another promotion begins.Buy tickets for Tony Craigs testimonial, Millwall v Brentford on Saturday July 30, at www.millwallfc.co.uk/tickets or on the day at the Den Testimonial proceeds to charity A donation from the proceeds generated by Tony Craigs testimonial will go to Headley Court, the Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre in Surrey. League One fixtures 2016/17 The opening day fixtures of the new League One season Also See: EFL Trophy draw League One fixtures Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Yeezreel Pas Cher . Chris Heisey followed with a two-run triple and Billy Hamilton added an RBI double, all but sealing Cincinnatis fourth straight victory and seventh in eight games. Brandon Phillips, celebrating his 33rd birthday, hit a go-ahead homer in the ninth for the Reds before pinch-hitter Buster Posey tied it with an RBI double off hard-throwing closer Aroldis Chapman in the bottom half. Yeezy 350 v2 Lundmark Pas Cher .A. Happ. The Toronto Blue Jays will be looking to improve the starting rotation ahead of next season and pitchers like Happ have a chance to show they belong as the disastrous 2013 campaign draws to a close. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-y...50-v2-clay.html. -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft wanted to keep Logan Mankins with the team for a long time. Yeezy 350 V2 GID Glow Pas Cher . Ferrer, the two-time defending champion in Buenos Aires, is aiming to win his 21st ATP tournament. Ferrer will next face fellow Spaniard Nicolas Almagro, the fourth seed, who defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-6 (7), 6-3 in another quarterfinal match. Yeezy Boost 350 France . Ibrahimovic put PSG ahead when he got in front of his marker to neatly flick in Lucass cross in the 59th minute. New signing Yohan Cabaye came on as a second-half substitute and headed Ezequiel Lavezzis cross against the post in the 87th. Moments later, Lucas set up another goal from the right when fellow countryman Alex turned in his corner with a strikers finish.Manaus, Brazil - Cameroon midfielder Alex Song has been hit with a three-match suspension following his red card against Croatia last Wednesday. Song was sent off in the 40th minute after he elbowed Croatia forward Mario Mandzukic in the back away from the ball, which was spotted by the referee. Cameroon went on to lose the contest 4-0, eliminating the team from the competition iin the group stage for the fifth successive World Cup.dddddddddddd The 26-year-old received an automatic one-game suspension for being sent off, which rules him out of Cameroons final match against Brazil on Monday. But he will now serve a further two-game ban, making him unavailable for his teams next two international matches after FIFA decided to extend the ban. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz