Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Ich kenne eine Geschichte von Waldemar
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

08.01.2020 07:06
and played in 98 Antworten

London, England (SportsNetwork.com) - For the third time in four years Novak Djokovic will finish as the No. 1 player in the world. The top-seeded Serbian star blitzed sixth-seeded Tomas Berdych 6-2, 6-2 in 69 minutes in Fridays round-robin action at the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals to secure his top-ranked status. The 27-year-old Djokovic also secured a berth in Saturdays semifinals at the Tour Finals after capturing his round-robin group with a perfect 3-0 record this week. Djokovic is the seventh player to finish as a year-end No. 1 on three occasions, joining Pete Sampras (6), Jimmy Connors and Roger Federer (5), Ivan Lendl and John McEnroe (4), and Rafael Nadal (3). Its an incredible achievement. Being No. 1 in the world is one of the biggest challenges a tennis player can have, said Djokovic. Ive been playing since I was four. I was very fortunate to have very knowledgeable people, people who believed in me, and believed in my talent. The seven-time Grand Slam champion is also only the fourth player -- after Lendl, Federer and Nadal (twice) -- to hold, lose and regain the year-end No. 1 ranking. This is the 11th straight season that the year-end No. 1 ranking has been held by Djokovic (2011-12, 14), Federer (2004-07, 09) or Nadal (2008, 10, 13). The two-time reigning and three-time overall Tour Finals champ Djokovic beat Nadal in last years final here in London and the super Serb has won his last 30 indoor matches. Djokovic spearheaded Group A, which also featured third-seeded Australian Open champion Stan Wawrinka (2-1), Berdych (1-2) and eighth-seeded U.S. Open champ Marin Cilic (0-3). The Wimbledon champ Djokovic will face U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori in Saturdays first semifinal. Nishikori stunned Djokovic in a semifinal at the U.S. Open in September. The two men have split four career matchups, including two meetings in 2014. The Serb beat the nifty Japanese at the Paris Masters just two weeks ago. Saturdays other semifinal will pit the second-seeded former world No. 1 Federer against his Swiss Davis Cup teammate Wawrinka, who reached the final four here by winning three games against Cilic in the final round-robin match of the week Friday night at The O2. Wawrinka closed out the round-robin stage with a 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 victory over Cilic. This weeks top-four seeds all made it through to the round of four. The two semifinalists from Group B were established on Thursday, when the Tour Finals king Federer (3-0) and the fourth-seeded Nishikori marched on in London. The other players from that group were fifth-seeded Andy Murray (1-2) and seventh-seeded Milos Raonic (0-2), who was replaced by first-alternate David Ferrer (0-1) on Thursday. Ferrer was forced into action on Day 5 when the Canadian slugger Raonic withdrew from the exclusive eight-player event due to a quad injury. The 17-time Grand Slam titlist Federer holds the record for the most titles at this prestigious season-ending tournament with six. Federer will meet his good friend Wawrinka for a 17th time on the ATP circuit seeking a commanding 15th victory. Theyve split a pair of matchups this season, as Wawrinka prevailed in a final at the Monte Carlo Masters and Federer came out on top in a quarterfinal at Wimbledon. Satchel Paige Jersey .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday. Chipper Jones Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. http://www.custombravesjersey.com/. Patrik Bartosak turned away 50-of-52 shots for the Rebels (28-26-4), who halted their losing streak at seven games. Trailing 2-1 after 40 minutes of play, Feser forced overtime with his second goal of the game at 5:35 of the third period. Deion Sanders Jersey . -- A lawyer for the fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez asked a judge Friday to throw out perjury charges, saying Shayanna Jenkins did not wilfully lie as she was bombarded with 1,630 questions over two days before a grand jury. Warren Spahn Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team.TORONTO -- D.C. United has transferred Canadian international defender Dejan Jakovic to Japans Shumizu S-Pulse. Jakovic, who signed with United in February 2009 from Serbias Red Star Belgrade, made 94 starts and played in 98 games with one goal in five MLS seasons. "We would like to thank Dejan for his contributions to our club, and for all that he did on and off the field during his time at D.C. United," D.C. GM Dave Kasper said in a statement Tuesday. The 28-year-old Jakovic made US$303,340 last season, third highest on the United payroll. The team is remaking its roster after posting a league-worst 3-24-7 record last season. United traded for veteran Philadelphia defender Jeff Parke on Tuesday and previously signed defenders Nana Attakora, a Canadian international, and Jalen Robinson, a U.ddddddddddddS. under-20 international. "In Jeff, we have acquired a starting veteran centre back who instantly upgrades our backline," Kasper said. "Jeff has over 200 starts in MLS, and at 31, has many years to contribute to our team at a high level." Born in Croatia, Jakovic moved to Canada with his family when he was six. He played in 18 games (17 starts) for D.C. United last season. "I want to thank (at)dcunited staff all the fans & players I have played with during my time here. Always a spot 4 u in my heart. .VamosUnited!!" he tweeted. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz